July 22, 2014 | 2264 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - 227 Large Fluff Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2007 10:37:00 PM More reviews by joymeetsworld

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE this brush! It's perfect for highlighting and eliminating harsh eye makeup lines. It's a little pricey, but worth it :]

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2007 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Shopaholic87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One word. AMAZING. I love this brush, It might not be for everyone though. This is amazing for applying a highlight, for applying color all over the lid and blending out harsh lines and just overall a great brush. 30$ for an eyeshadow brush might seem like a lot, but, it's so worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2007 8:27:00 PM More reviews by hapapower

Fantastic brush for MSF's...I get the most gorgeous highlighting when I use this brush. It's also great for applying an eye contour shade, so easy to use...And as other MUA'ers stated here, it's great for applying a lid wash. I've used this brush equally as much for all three applications.

UPDATE (5/27/08): I use this almost exclusively for highlighting now. Once in a while I may use it for a wash of color on the eyelid as long as the color is very light, then I may dip it into a brown shade for a quick contour look. This is when I am in a rush, want to look polished, but don't have the time to build a complex look. But as a highlighting brush, this is bomb...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2007 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Anya1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this brush. I use it for placing shimmer powders and msfs on the high areas of my cheeks.

It can also be used for eyeshadow, I have a cover girl brush that is JUST like this one (but a bit smaller) that i adore so I knew this would be a very useful brush.

I am debating on getting another i use it so much

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2007 7:47:00 AM More reviews by amy_forster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this brush! Like the last reviewer said, its perfect for a wash of colour on the eye and it does the job perfectly and so quickly too! If I ever needed to, I'd buy this brush again in a flash!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2007 12:20:00 AM More reviews by msdi2u

I LOVE this brush! The #227 Large Fluff Brush has replaced my beloved #252 as my "eye wash" brush! The 227 does the job quickly and easily! Picks up alot of product and puts it firmly where you want it. I haven't used it for this reason yet, but I can see where it would do an excellent job for powdering up any concealer you might have patted under your eyes. What more can I say about this brush?PS (Don't feel sorry for my #252. I still use it sometimes for lid work!) :o) continued >>

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No