November 26, 2014 | 952 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by JL06451

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's not my favorite of the Burt's Bees line, but it does the trick. It's pretty moisturizing and it does add a quick splash of flattering color. I am not a huge fan of the smell though - smells like something a guy would use.

5/24/12 I changed my review because this ended up drying out my lips :( I am still trying to get my soft lips back!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2012 11:30:00 AM More reviews by xlitlbitx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this in a kit with some hand creams and salves for my hands.

Im glad I like everything else that came in the kit. Anyways, This stuff dried my lips out so bad it was like it gave me chapped lips. So disappointed!!! So needless to say wont be buying again nor any other ones.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2012 10:03:00 PM More reviews by fafarella

This is a pretty nice lip balm. It moisturises and gives the lip an even coloring since it's slightly tinted. However, i find the lip balm to be too waxy and doesn't feels nice. The smell needs some getting used to. Overall, a good lip balm but i won't be repurchasing it simply because there's so many other lip balms to try and i'm looking for one that isn't too waxy or leave a film on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by ALStephens

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smooth, simple lip balm that provides the perfect amount of light tint. On days when I don't want to wear any makeup, I'll put a little of this on to boost the pink in my lips so I look fresh and awake. I do not find this to be waxy at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2012 1:19:00 AM More reviews by angelabasinillo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

With all the hype going on, I wanted to try this product. It's much more expensive compared to other brands of lip balm. I thought it was pricey because of its quality. Turns out I was wrong. This is a good for nothing lip balm. The scent was too distracting and it was a bit waxy. It claims to be nourishing and hydrating but it just doesn't. It didn't even stay on for one hour.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2012 12:17:00 PM More reviews by karissajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love B.Bees Pomegranate lip balm. Can't even tell you how many times I've owned this lip balm over the years. While I love the peppermint smell of the original (especially in Winter time) I find the pomegranate one to be: 1. More moisturizing and softer in consistency and 2. To make my natural lip color "POP". Something about this really brings out the rich pink/mauve/red tone of my natural lips. While I adore wearing lipsticks and glosses, something about this lip balm is timeless for me. It's such a natural, easy, carefree way of bringing out the best in my lips. Perfect for the beach in summertime when you want to look au naturel in the most flattering of ways possible. This lip balm will help you achieve it!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2012 12:10:00 PM More reviews by makeup2000

I got this as a gift. This is an expensive lip balm that gives standard results. It smells nice, but I wouldn't purchase it. A tube of Vaseline keeps my lips the most protected.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2012 1:32:00 AM More reviews by mintyeon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I've already am on my third tube of this lip balm! I love the scent even though some people might find it as a con. I love the texture and how it glides on and moisturizes my lips. I dislike how it does not contain SPF though, I really wish it did. I like how it gives my lips a little tint. I don't use this at night though because it might stain my pillow cases. But definitely will recommend this to anyone who wants to try Burts Bees lip balm, this is my fave out of all of them! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by sundaypancakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't say enough good things about this lip balm. It is one of my favourites! The only downside would be that the price is steep. Almost $5 for an average size lip BALM? I think they are much cheaper in the states, tho.. Anyway, the texture of the balm is smooth and it does wonders for chapped lips. Staying power is average to good, and the scent is very delicious - fruity yet woodsy. I love the packaging as well, the cap is super sturdy and I've never had a problem with the lip balm not screwing down or anything of the sort. I find this more moisturizing than the original Burt's Bees. Its formula is creamier, and goes on smoother too!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 3:05:00 PM More reviews by perfectionobsession

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't get why yhis is getting a lot of bad reviews, but it cured my chappy lips. After cleansing, putting eye cream, serum then moisturizer I use this at night as a way to end my night routine. It is fairly pigmented so it makes my lips look like I ate cherry ice pop.