Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

this lip balm is probably the longest lasting lipbalm when you apply it. it can last a good 5-6 hours no problem, and is really hydrating and helps stop my lips from getting chapped. the only downside is the smell- it doesnt smell very good to me, kind of like a cross between beetroot and tomato lol. i dont like the scent but i guess it wont matter too much since is an awesome product

on 8/23/2012 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Out of all the Burt's Bee's lip balms I've tried this was the better one but I wouldn't recommend these for anyone with very dry lips. I am now on Accutane and this just doesn't cut it any more and thanks to Paula's Choice I've realised why I get that tingly feeling from these balms, they have irritating ingredients. I did like this because it doesn't have that waxy feel unlike the Honey Formula and I didn't notice much irritation. I won't be repurchasing though.

on 8/21/2012 11:47:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Move over LipIce/Neutrogena/Kiehl's/Body Shop. Here's a product that doesn't have that icky synthetic fragrance/come off as too sticky. It's also moisturizing, and doesn't cake. Definitely a thumbs up + will repurchase!

on 8/20/2012 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This lip balm can ALWAYS be found on me. I need it to live at this point. Just kidding about that of course, but seriously this product and I are best friends! I first started using it about a year ago when I visited San Francisco and my lips became SUPER dry so I would apply it at night before I went to sleep and in the morning and only had to reply it a few times through out the day (mostly after eating). Now I am back home in Hawaii where its mostly warm so I only have to apply it in the morning and I am good! Bottom line- Product is reasonably priced, makes lips feel INCREDIBLY soft, a little goes a long way, comes in other great versions, all natural, worth a try!!

on 8/16/2012 7:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a great product, but it costs a little more than I'm willing to spend on it.

on 8/9/2012 6:45:00 PM

I love everything about this lip balm but there is one thing I can't get over.
When ever I use it, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth that burns in the back of my throat. I don't have any problems with the other flavors of Burt's Bees.

on 8/7/2012 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I love this lip balm it's the best! It's very moisturizing and it lasts for two hours and keeps them them nice and soft. I also like that is leaves a little tint. I TOTALLY recommend this!

on 8/3/2012 3:57:00 PM

Rediscovered this lip balm the other day while I was rummaging through my chapsticks for something light with SPF to protect my lips during a lazy day. I fell in love with this again! It smells so good and leaves a slight berry tint on my lips that a regular chapstick or EOS lip balm cannot do. Love this.

on 7/8/2012 8:56:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This gives my lips a healthy color, makes my lips feel plump and soft, smells good, and tastes not bad either! I find myself reapplying this quite often because it isn't as moisturizing as I had hoped, but I don't really mind that since the texture of the balm is smooth and doesn't leave a greasy feel.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I LUV THIS PRODUCT.. but i wish it wasn't expensive for a small lipbalm :( .
Pros
- natural and good products
- has pomegranate oil which = good for ageing (for lips i guess in this case)
- amazing light floral smell
- makes my lips like sating smooth and beautiful
- lips look more plump
- slight very light red tint
- moisturizing

Cons
- i can't taste it hehehe ....
- lasts, but not for like 24 hours, only like 13 hours in summer and 6 hours maybe in winter :(..... (btw this is a guess)

The only thing is that it isn't as smooth and lasting as lip smackers and isn't as cheap as lip smackers... so that makes me sad, but it's natural

Also, this compares better to teh mango lip balm in my opinion just because the mango one is really good but doens't soak in too fast. (but very hydrating if you want to try and moisturizing)

Popular Lip Treatments