July 24, 2014 | 1000 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Well Dressed

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2011 3:13:00 PM More reviews by hellobombshell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to love this product. The packaging is good quality, as the MAC packages are usually. However, I prefer a sleek, more storable packaging like the NARS blusher/bronzers/.. have.
The color in the pan looks really lovely. It's a nice pink with a cool undertone and a beautiful sheen to it.
But the color just won't show up on me, and I'm NC20 in MAC. I don't think blushes have to be heavily pigmented because sometimes it's quite hard to apply them so it looks naturally. But this blush definitely isn't pigmented enough and that's what I can expect if I pay 22,- for it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by dolce_1127

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh God why won't you show up on me!!! I'm NC20 in MAC, and I don't know why this just won't show up! I think I'm at the borderline for this colour, people lighter or darker than me will have this blush shown on their face, but NC20's just won't make it work. I don't understand, this looks pigmented, and colours even lighter than this works for me. I don't have any regular MAC blushes, just their mineralized ones. I mostly use Nars, and this is one of the only MAC blushes I have and it's basically like a finishing powder to me. It has minimal shimmer, I can't see them, it's more like a satiny finish. I know this is popular and seems to be everyone's favourite, but if you are NC20 I suggest you try this on before buying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2011 1:11:00 AM More reviews by YimK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful light cool toned pink with a silver sheen. Don't let the silver sheen scare you, its very subtle (this is a satin finish). Its a great everyday blush and goes with almost everything. Its light in color but very pigmented so a little goes a long way. Don't worry though, this blush is hard to mess up. I'm heavy handed with my blushes and this never makes me look like a clown. Definite staple in any collection. I would definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2011 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Shimmering_pink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great everyday blush. It gives the prettiest light pink sheen to your cheeks. i do wish it was a little more pigmented, 1 lippy off as even though my skin is quite fair, i do need to layer it quite a bit to get it to how i want it. Goes great with pink lips! It's really pretty and i think intended for just a slight color!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2011 9:17:00 PM More reviews by bornwithitbeauty

I love the colour of this blush! It is a light babydoll pink, and it's very flattering on the skin. It has a slight shimmer in it, but it appears matte once applied to the skin. Definitely my everyday go to blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2011 8:01:00 PM More reviews by xomegs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love this blush so much! i just bought it, its amazing for every day. so sheer but buildable. looks really amazing on my incredibly fair skintone. i like the sheen it gives because it is a satin blush. not the most pigmented but that's what i was looking for, so i love this blush!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2011 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Kassandrax3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate to be the one of the few who didn't like it, but this is really one of the few blushes that have no pigment whatsoever. I'm quite fair (slightly lighter than NC20) with yellow undertones yet this blush does not show up at all on my skin. After layering on about five heavy swipes on my face, i get the teeniest bit of pink, but a chock full of glitter. Practically a walking disco-ball. It was my first mac blush, and my least favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2011 2:32:00 PM More reviews by honeypink00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well Dressed has to be one of my favorite MAC blushes! It's a cute baby-doll pink color with a silver sheen to it. I thought it was going to be too light on my skin tone (C4) but when I apply it on my cheeks about three swipes it gives me a nice flush. I definitely will repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2011 7:21:00 AM More reviews by renatexx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of my favourite blushes in my collection. Gives me the most natural flush. I find myself reaching for this one more than any of my other blushes. Would def buy this agian!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 10:50:00 AM More reviews by PoseyMadison

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this color. I haven't been able to wear it though because it is draws to much attention to red marks (from past blemishes) on my skin. Other than that it give a fun and natural look. The finish it gives is called satin, so it is not shimmery, more matte, so it gives a nice glow to the skin.
I have only used it a few times though for special occasions because I have to apply my foundation really well for it to not bring attention to the red marks. That is the only problem, but it does not break me out.