MAC Satin Blush - Well Dressed

4.2

Ingredients: talc, zinc stearate, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, isostearyl neopentanoate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol. May contain: silica, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, red 6, red 6 lake, red 7 lake, red 30 lake, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake.

on 5/19/2011 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

A subtle blue based pink without any shimmer or sheen, has matte looking finish. Would say this type of pink could suit a varies of skin tone, however the pigment is not strong at all. It would take you quite a few swipes to build up. Only for people who are after a natural flush pink. If you are after something more of a barbie pink this is not it. Personally I think it is a little over rated in the makeup world however I still enjoy using it. The actual colour is up my alley however not the product itself.

on 5/18/2011 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I love the color of this blush in the pan, but it doesn't really show up on my tan skin tone. I have to really dig my brush into this blush to even get a hint of color, and it fades easily as well. I feel that it would be beautiful of ivory or light colored skin, but for us girls with medium to tan skin, this wont show up. The only thing about this blush that I do like is the finish. It is soft and porclean like.

I really wanted to like this blush but it simply did not work for me at all. For reference, my between NC 20-25. The color looked so pretty in the pot but once i applied it, it barely showed up on my cheeks. So, i tried again, I took a denser brush and swirled it, and once again it barely showed up on my cheeks. For me, it only left a silver sheen on my cheeks...the pink just didn't show up. Unlike other mac blushes, the product feels very hard in the pan. this blush is a good blush for people who want a very subtle flush to their cheeks. Don't expect the color to show up as it appears in the pan.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Well Dressed gives my NC20-25 skin a very natural flush, just enough color to give my cheeks a subtle, healthy skin glow. The finish is not shimmery or matte, just a very natural finish. I think this color would work well on a variety of skin tones. Love it and would repurchase.

Love this blush, it's the perfect pinky colour with not too much shimmer. I use this most day and never fail to like it!

on 5/6/2011 11:32:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I'm not a crazy Mac loving MUA member. I like many MAC products, but I only love a few. This is a nice, light pink with a slight shimmer. I find MAC blush to be almost "hard", not soft and buttery like Nars. It's excellent if you have a hard hand and often look like you should be preforming in a burlesque show. It gives a healthy pink flush, similar to Benefit Dandelion (which I also have and like as well). I love MAC's sleek packaging, although I find most items over-priced (except the shadows, I do indulge in them). My normal response to 90% of MAC items is "meh", but this blush has been my favorite so far. Nice addition to my NC20 cheeks. The picture on the far right is the correct color, not the one with the darker pink blushes. If you love the thought of baby-pink, you'll love this too. Unsure if it would show up on anything darker than NC/NW 45 though, if you like Benefit Dandelion, you'll like this too.

on 5/4/2011 12:22:00 AM

Nice light pink blush with slight shimmer. Very nice blush. Good for everyday. Great for people who are just starting out with makeup! would recommed it!

on 5/3/2011 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is a great blush to have, if i was to only own one blush this would be it!

I am a little lighter than nw15 (nw15 id to orange for the most part) I wear the shade alabaster in bobbi brown. And this compliments my skintone so well.

I love the satin finish, adds a little pinch of pink to the cheek and a sheer silver shimmer that dosent look shimmery or glittery it just adds a lovley sheen to the cheek that catches the light really beautifully.

Its PERFECT !
Mac never change anything about this blush -
(Or discontinue it like everything eles i love).

on 5/3/2011 1:15:00 PM

I just purchased this, since i heard raves about it. I have to say that i really really do like it. I thought it was going to be like a flat powdery pink, but when you put it on, it has this very nice irredescent sheen that makes you look really healthy. I feel like it's blush +highlighter combined. i think it looks very pretty. i am an NC20 and i have to layer it on for it to be noticeable, but i don't mind. The payoff is worth it. I will definitely be rebuying this if i run out!!!
This would be a perfect color for brides.. goes great with smokey eyeshadows, or any color really. I love pinks :)

I really wanted to love this product. The packaging is good quality, as the MAC packages are usually. However, I prefer a sleek, more storable packaging like the NARS blusher/bronzers/.. have.
The color in the pan looks really lovely. It's a nice pink with a cool undertone and a beautiful sheen to it.
But the color just won't show up on me, and I'm NC20 in MAC. I don't think blushes have to be heavily pigmented because sometimes it's quite hard to apply them so it looks naturally. But this blush definitely isn't pigmented enough and that's what I can expect if I pay 22,- for it.

Popular Blush Products