August 27, 2014 | 1037 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Radiance4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this lotion!!! This is my HG drugstore lotion. It moisturizes my skin really well and smells AMAZING!!! I use it every day after I shower, Sometimes I mix it with a drop of lavender baby oil if my skin feels particularly dry. It absorbs quickly and makes my skin feel like buttah! LOL

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2010 11:30:00 PM More reviews by ShellyMum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

This cream is really nice. It is very moisturising on my skin. The smell reminds me of Bailey's Irish Cream (alcohol beverage) for some reason LOL. Overall I like this product and would use it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 12:47:00 AM More reviews by jusbeinme263

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff!So mousturizing,the smell is great,and the fact that it has cocoa butter is awesome,LOVE this!Will always buy.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2010 1:50:00 AM More reviews by happygall

This product was alright. It wasn't as moisturizing and long lasting as I would have liked, but I like the scent and it is nice for the hot days when you just want a light moisturizer.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2010 7:53:00 AM More reviews by valentineshigh

i have to say i was really disappointed with this. there was an ad for it in a magazine claiming that if you didnt prefer vaseline's cocoa butter range over that of palmer's, theyll give your money back. im a huge fan of palmers so i decided to give this lotion a go.
it smells more like hot chocolate than cocoa (which i have no complaints about). however its very light and i found that it wasnt hydrating enough for my skin during the winter. also i didnt really like the feeling it left on my skin, it was a little rubbery and i like my skin to feel really hydrated after i moisturise.
i didnt ask for my money back but i have to say ill definitely be sticking with palmer's from now on.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2010 10:51:00 PM More reviews by LindaXO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product was recommended by one of my best friends, and I was super excited to try it just because the smell was absolutely amazing! I love the smell of cocoa butter, and this lotion smells like the best cocoa butter I have ever smelled. This product was very moisturizing indeed, and I enjoyed the "glow" that it gave my skin. The only downfall is that the smell fades pretty quickly. This lotion was my favorite, until I found Aveeno's Daily Moisturizing Lotion. However, I have nothing bad to say about this product, and I would recommend it if you're looking for a good inexpensive lotion. Amazing smell, price, and consistency.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2010 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Kipper8588

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Feels like water with oil in it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2010 4:58:00 PM More reviews by KikiMimiChan

wow pleasantly surprised by this lotion!!! i have really dry arms & it seemed like everything was either not moisturising enough (needing constant reapplication) or moisturising but really greasy :( until i tried this lotion!

-great drugstore product
-sometimes i get sick of the chocolate smell tho but it goes away thankfully
-moisturises my really dry arms & legs without leaving that greasy/sticky/clammy feeling :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2010 3:28:00 PM More reviews by lovelyxfugitive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Praise Jeebus, does NOT irritate my skin. At all. As I've mentioned in many other reviews, most body products- down to the ones for sensitive skin, or even all natural ones- cause me an inordinate amount of trouble. I've read that cocoa butter helps skin tone and is great for picky skin, so I went off to Target and grabbed the most innocuous lotion (this) that I could find with a high content of cocoa butter. I love it. It absorbs quickly, moisturizes very well, and smells wonderfully warm. As long as no problems arise, I'll keep on using!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2010 11:56:00 AM More reviews by tubbyloves

Loving this lotion
Smells great, really smooths and moisturizes my skin
It leaves my skin feeling smooth, smelling amazing, and a light sheen
Great lotion for winter and it smells great for summer
scent: coconutty and very delicious
It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave my skin feeling to heavy or greasy
Really love this lotion!