November 28, 2014 | 1288 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Beauty Rush Gloss (all)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2009 1:33:00 AM More reviews by Rae492

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Their not amazing but their not terrible either. I like the different flavors and scents they have and their very glossy. The only thing is their SUPER sticky. But which lipgloss isn't? I always tell myself that their too sticky blah blah blah, but I still buy them. I probably have every single one. So I like them, just wish their didn't try and stick to eveything!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2009 3:53:00 AM More reviews by carrieminn

I really wanted to love these, as the shade selection is great, packaging is nice, and the scents are pretty good too. Unfortunately, the formula dries out my lips, and causes some redness/irritation if I use it in lieu of lip balm too often. I have the same issue with the Bigelow glosses from B&BW (those are even worse for me), so there must be a common ingredient that doesn't agree with my lips/skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2009 5:56:00 PM More reviews by duke27511

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

As far as lipglosses go, this is my favorite of the cheaper ones. It's slightly too sticky, but it gives a great all over sheen and the smell doesn't make me want to gag like a lot of lip glosses do (i.e. the ones at Bath and Body Works and Claires). I really love the colors and the flavor/smell of some of them are like heaven!

I would definitely buy these again. For those of you who are planning on buying them, I definitely would get them when they have the semi-annual sale, or get them in a bunch (5 for $25)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2009 12:19:00 AM More reviews by iluvvader9

I recently just tried this because I bought this at the Semi-annual sale for $1.75. It's not that impressive and it's definitely not worth the full price which is $7. It's way too sticky and isn't very moisturizing. Even the CoverGirl lipglosses are better. You can find better lip glosses for a cheaper price such as various drugstore brands. It doesn't feel comfortable because it feels heavy and doesn't have a "light" consistency like other lip glosses. So for this I just apply a thin layer. It's not bad for $1.75 though.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2009 6:31:00 PM More reviews by Crystalj007

I like these glosses. They have some color, but not too much. They are a little sticky, but I think that might be what keeps it on your lips (maybe not..just a thought). Anyway, I think they are very pretty, and I will def. repurchase and try other ones once I use down my current supply.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2009 3:10:00 PM More reviews by typicalprototype

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

these lip glosses are so nice super shiney and they actually make my lips look bigger like i am using my expenive lip fusion

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2009 7:49:00 AM More reviews by CluelessBeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I like these lip glosses! Flavors were great.
Love the Red delicious lipgloss!
The texture was good, but you have to reapply it every 2 hours or so.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2009 3:17:00 PM More reviews by vjmaneye

I work at VS and I've tried about every single one and I don't really like them. They are a little too sticky and glittery. They do come in fun flavors but all that does is make me want to keep licking my lips which in turn makes them drier. They don't last very long and I think they're overpriced.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2009 6:50:00 PM More reviews by pandabee

I really wanted to like these lip glosses. They'e pretty affordable and have a wide range of colors, but I they're just not for me.

I like the texture, which is not too sticky and not too slippery. They are also very, sparkly, very sheer and not too pigmented. I think that they are best for enhancing already pigmented lips or to put over a lipstick.

That said, they are all very, very powerfully scented. And while some people may enjoy that, I am very fragrance-sensitive. I liked the fruit scents, but wound up with a headache. And the scent lasts for well over an hour.

If you like fruity scents and don't mind the lasting power of these scents, then I think it's worth a try. However, if you would like something more pigmented and less scented, then this is not the gloss for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2009 10:21:00 PM More reviews by JustHollie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lip gloss. I love the fact that it lasts on your lips and is not like most lip gloss where you apply and a few minutes later its gone. They smell amazing, I love that about them. I am always carrying around 3-4 different kinds in my purse. Although very sticky, i don't mind it cause they are just such a great gloss, its easy to get past it. They smell, and look great on. Always make my lips look juicy.