July 26, 2014 | 1915 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Liquidlast Liner - Point Black

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2010 6:23:00 PM More reviews by dancer156

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This definitely has the BEST staying-power out of any eye liner I have ever tried!!! The rich black color is so beautiful too. I did find the liquid to be a bit clumpy coming out of the bottle, so you need to wipe some off on the rim. It is also a little tricky to apply at first, you definitely need a steady hand.
A lot of people have complained at how hard it is to remove this stuff-- but I find dipping a Q-tip in Jojoba oil removes the eye liner very easily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2010 6:31:00 PM More reviews by JoSummers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The brush is hard to get used to, but once you do (it takes a lot of practice) this liner is the BEST. It does not budge! My eyes sometimes water, so other liquid liners sometimes run, but this stays put. It even stays put in water. Removes easily with any makeup remover that can be used for waterproof mascara... I love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2010 2:45:00 AM More reviews by RubyRose99

This is the only liquid eyeliner i ever use! i searched for months for a liquid liner that didn't budge, and here it is. the only complaint i have can be overcome, and has not stopped me from wearing this almost everyday and re-purchasing the liner time and time again. it's the brush- it was very difficult for me to get used to in the beginning, involved me scrubbing out lines in the mirror for 20 mins each morning. but, now that i've nailed it, it's quick, stays put all day, and i find most other eyeliner brushes easy to weild (when doing eyeliner away from home etc.).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2010 4:04:00 PM More reviews by lealovesmakeup

this is the most AMAZING makeup product i have ever used!!!! i hope mac dont phase it out! my life shall be over!!!

Doesnt budge unless you use an oil based make up remover! I have tried almost every well know liquid eye liner invented, from the cheapest to the most expensive! I love the aplicator and little handy bottle!

I agree that the product does tend to go a little gooey a few weeks after purchase, but for me this isnt worth complaining about!!

I actually use the liner for my inner rim aswell (where you'd usually use a kohl liner).... this might sound weird but it works and doesnt budge all day!!!!! i literally put it on at 8am and its still there by 8pm!! i have used many liquid liners and when they have gotten into my eye they sting... bad, but this product doesnt. it will get into your eye if you use it for the same purpose but if you gently wipe it away it just leaves the eye straight away with no irritation! No pencil liners stay on my eye for longer than 10 mins, and by the end of the night/day they have smudged everywhere!! - if you wear contacts like me than id put them in after this when u have made sure that all the black particles have left the eye. its trial and error! youll get used to it!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2010 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Nikki172

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Worst liquid eyeliner I have ever used. For 89 Qatar Riyals = 24 USD (all MAC products are marked up in the middle east) I expected alot more from it. The eyeliner is goopy and I found the brush incredibly difficult to handle. I've used liquid eyeliners for years and usually find them fairly easy to apply, except with this one. However, with this product you want to apply with caution as once it's on it does NOT come off. I've already returned the product back to MAC.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2010 3:21:00 PM More reviews by feralstrumpet

This liner did not work for me. The brush is flat and thick-- impossible to get a fine pointy line. It was thick and goopy and impossible to apply smoothly. After about a month it dried out so much that it was just clumps and I had to throw it out (recycle it at MAC).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2010 12:27:00 AM More reviews by crazeee4u

My friend bought this for me the other day when I told her I wanted a waterproof liquid liner. (she has a macpro card so she gets a discount) She told me that the MA told her that this does NOT budge. The MA also mentioned that she uses this to draw in her eyebrows, and when she goes swimming, it does NOT come off as well. Sounds like too good to be true right? I've used the MAC Fluidline in Blitz & Glitz and that smudges on me, the MAC kohl pencil also does (but that is expected), but this one I've used all day, and it still looks as if I just put it on! The colour is a very intense black and when I run my finger over it, it doesn't even have the slightest bit of colour rub off! I use the Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Makeup Remover and it works like a charm! I read that some people didn't like the brush applicator, but for me (I'm a newbie at liquid liner), I actually quite liked the applicator and I didn't find it too difficult to use. I LOVE THIS!! Will definitely repurchase and recommend to friends.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2010 6:43:00 PM More reviews by lipglosschic87

This liner is AMAZING and is HG! I absolutely LOVE the staying/lasting power and the color is a rich, matte black. And like some of you here, I have asian monolids, so finding a liner that actually lasts ALL day can be pretty tough and was nearly impossible until MAC came out with these liners. It takes a little time to get used to the wand applicator, but the experience is worth it because the liner does not budge - not even after a gym workout or a dip in the pool. Removal requires a strong eye make up remover, but I personally don't mind the extra effort. I will definitely be repurchasing.

Also, I have heard that MAC will be phasing out these liners due to the release of the new superslick liners, so if you love these liners, stock up on them now! haha If you haven't tried them yet, I recommend that you do...it will be a bit frustrating at first getting used to the wand and finally getting the technique down, but nothing beats it's staying power - there is no other liner out there like it and one won't exist once MAC gets rid of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2010 2:10:00 AM More reviews by Jadedkrystal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used this eyeliner for over a year now, and it's one that I keep coming back to. It's been my HG. ^_^

The most impressive thing is the staying power. 99% of the time, this stays on ALL day. I have Asian/monolid and oily eyelids, so any eyeliner that will not smudge is a bonus for me. On occasion though, I have found that I will get a line on my upper eyelid, although it's possible that this is just an application problem, since this doesn't happen all the time.

The brush could be much better, as it takes some getting used to. The handle is too short to make a decent thin line. I sometimes use a brush from my other other eyeliner (it has a longer handle) in order to apply the Liquidlast.

Removal for me is relatively easy. I use a cotton pad soaked in some eye makeup remover, and press it against my lid for like 30 sec max. Then some slight rubbing usually takes it off.

I love this in Point Black. I've also tried this in brown, but that one never seems to work as well for me, so I've mainly stuck with the black.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2010 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Lil007

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love love love!!!

The absolute best eyeliner that I have ever used! You need to be steady and skilled with liquid eyeliner in order to make this work. I've been using liquid eyeliner on a daily basis for the past five years and the only competition for LiquidLast is L'Oreal's Lineur Intense. As mentioned before, this product is for the ladies who are aiming for an intense, rich, black line. This stuff will not budge without a dual phase remover. I would cry if they ever discontinued this product.