October 2, 2014 | 1825 users online

Highlighters - NARS - Highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2012 12:07:00 PM More reviews by DonnaJazzhands

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product did not impress me, and it's quite expensive. Every time I experiment with this powder, it either looks way too subtle, or way too gold and shimmery. I can't quite achieve the look that I want with this highlighter. Maybe this one is for darker skin tones, or for more experienced makeup artists.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2012 1:20:00 PM More reviews by lwagner120

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Being a girl with a very round face, I became interested in contouring what little cheekbones I have. I was clueless as to what highlighter to buy. So, I went to Sephora and asked the sales lady what she would reccomend for me (I have neutral toned skin). Low and behold, she instantly handed me NARS Albatross! I absolutely LOVE this highligher! It has a golden shimmer to it, which compliments my matte bronzer very nicely. When taking photos, my skin has a radiant glow. The only complaint I have with this product is I feel like I have to cake it on to see the results I want. With that said, I will definitely pruchase again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2012 12:18:00 PM More reviews by MSEMR2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been wanting Albatross for a long time, and now that I own it, I can say I don't have anything like it. It photographs beautifully, but my only complaint is, I feel like I have to pack it on to be able to see it and it's a little pricey. But I would still repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2012 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Lumiele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

im pale skinned with pink undertone.. the golden sheen was annoying for my skin.. doest look fabolous on girl with pink under tone.. but for warm skin, this is gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2012 11:28:00 AM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this highlighter. Definitely reach for this just as much as my MSF soft&gentle. its a gorgeous white gold color. It gives me a nice subtle glow. ive gotten so many compliments with this on

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2012 7:47:00 AM More reviews by bubblegumpoo

Simply amazing! First of all, this product is so easy to work with. You don't have to fuss about with the perfect brush, this stuff goes on like a dream no matter what brush you use. I've been experimenting with it for a few days and have learnt that less is definitely more when it comes to this product. Applying it on with a very light hand so it's almost undetectable to your own eyes is definitely key. It photographs like no other and really gives you that "I'm born with it" kind of glow. I would definitely repurchase this if I ran out over any of my hightlighters.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by msaunderscam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Had to change this review... initially I was thrilled but I believe I was overtaken by hype and "zomgprettyhighlighterinpan!" This is too yellow for me but obviously that won't be a universal problem, although I did take off a lippie because it isn't a universal shade IMO. I removed another lippie because I realized it's a little chalky, and a bit too obvious because of that. Hoping to find my HG highlighter one day!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by browneyessmiles

This is a really flattering golden higlighter. It works great with other NARS blushes especially with Luster. You need so little product to get a glow that I can't imagine hitting pan on this. I don't think I will be repurchasing this purely because I've heard that theBalm's Mary Lou Manizer is actually better than this in quality (and quantity and cheaper). I'm neutral toned and have yellow in my skintone. I'm not sure if this would work with cool-toned gals?

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by papillon212

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

So, so pretty. Gives you a golden glow. I wish it was a little more visible but love it, I use it everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 5:23:00 AM More reviews by elenril

This little gem has given me the confidence to strip back my daily makeup routine to the bare basics - mineral foundation, blush and highlighter. That's how good it makes you look. I only use the tiniest amount, literally just a light dab of the brush on each cheek. It's a beautiful light gold sheen that goes perfectly with my NC30 skin. I tried some on my mum who has far yellower skin, but it just settled into her fine lines. Anyway, it's expensive but because you only need to use the tiniest amount it'll probably last me years. If you find you look too sparkly, try using less!