July 30, 2014 | 984 users online

Crème - BeneFit Cosmetics - Some Kind-A Gorgeous

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2011 7:26:00 PM More reviews by beckyminnillo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is perfect for someone with dry and/or aging skin. It gives coverage without looking cakey.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2011 9:30:00 PM More reviews by briii

I love this foundation :] I has very sheer coverage but it is the perfect amount of coverage for me. It lasts all day on me and hasn't broken me out which is a huge plus. The packaging is really cute and slim so it's easy to bring with me on the go. It was $29 at Sephora which isn't too bad for how long it lasts. This is one of my favorite foundations and will definately continue to use :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2011 11:24:00 AM More reviews by albs

I bought this quite some time ago and I just rediscovered it. I read the reviews on here and then decided that I may as well just finish it up. Wow. I actually love it. The coverage, while sheer, is exactly what I've been looking for now that my skin is behaving a bit better (touch wood) and it is somewhat buildable. I use it over my Tarte Clean Slate primer and it applies beautifully. With a finishing powder I find that I hardly get greasy at all compared to every other foundation of mine. I still blot and powder half way through my day but I don't HAVE to. I find the finish to be very matte. The biggest downfall is the price for me, I seem to go through this product far too quickly to justify what I pay for it. Also the regular shade only works for me in the summer when I've got a deeper skin tone. I realize that there is a "lite" version now but when I bought it I think it was this or the darker shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 5:13:00 PM More reviews by jfb2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG foundation for sure! I have been using it for a week now and don't know what I did before I had it. It give very sheer coverage (which is what I wanted, I HATE full coverage foundation as my skin is even w/o it) and leaves a flawless soft finish. What I love best is how it minimizes pores and helps control oil. If you are looking for sheer coverage with an airbrushed finish, THIS IS IT! Another awesome product by Benefit! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2011 10:53:00 AM More reviews by domokun_nyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got the regular shade in a set with highbeam and some other sample sizes a while back and really liked it. Yes, some people will think it's too greasy, but for my combo skin it gave me somewhat of a dewy finish. I just dabbed it on with my fingers and it covered most of what I wanted covered and didn't sink into my pores or emphasize lines. I liked that it covered stuff up without feeling like wearing a foundation. The only problem I had was that it was too dark. So that's why I won't repurchase. I did purchase it in the lite, which I wasn't as happy with, but my review of that is elsewhere.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2011 9:22:00 AM More reviews by monishagohil

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As i looked down this page , i couldnt believe how many negative comments there were!! I think the packaging is very cute and adorable but i do agree with one of the reviews how this product is good for girls who need less coverage and are going for a nice natural look - it works very well on dry skin and the product itself is good. I find that the spongey thing that comes with it is very good to apply to your face , but it gives off a cakey look - so you definatley need to BLEND BLEND BLEND. With this product i did not wear any cover up before and it covered up my blemishes very nicely , so just imagine how it looked with cover up :) I am very pleased with this product but i was quite annoyed about the price i had to pay, i can get one much cheaper of eBay. So yes i would buy it again, but from a much cheaper place.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2011 5:38:00 AM More reviews by Necromancer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The box packaging - Creative! It's a really attractive box that makes me feel good after the purchase. The foundation matches my skin colour really well at the counter and I looked great. - After a few weeks of use, I got breakouts. I didn't know that it was this foundation that caused it or not so I stopped using it for a few days to let my skin recover. When I started to apply it on my face again, the nasty things start popping up my skin! Little bumps and dry patches surfaced as well because of this! I had flawless skin! I guess it's also because I have sensitive skin...

Another thing I noticed is that the casing sucks!!! - Even when the lid is well closed, somehow tiny fibres (from your bag or clothing) will seep through the casing and "live" in your foundation.. You have to use something to pick it out or it'll stay there - It's disgusting. I regret not searching up for this product before purchase and the foundation is locked up in a plastic container untouched in my drawer.

I purchased this with several other BeneFit products.. (2 concealers that makes my eyes and face orange and a blusher that breaks me out too -.- )

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by browneyessmiles

I got this in the Benefit Beauty in a Box. Love the name, and the packaging is cute but that's all the positives. I tried the Medium and it seemed a bit orange-y for my skin-tone. It did melt into my skintone after quite a bit of blending but I felt it like my tone was off. Definitely won't be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2011 11:48:00 AM More reviews by lovesisi

I can't believe I bought this because of some marketing technique they had...raving about this product...it's such a scam..the worst foundation I have ever used! no coverage at all..u just feel like u're applying some kinda oil on ur face...no coverage on pores freckles scar...doesn't..at most u can say it makes ur skin color a bit better than bare skin..it isn't even a foundation...and it's not moisturizing..it's just OILY..u feel like u're applying oil on ur face for no reason..
and if u want SOME coverage..it'll take u half of the compact...and ur face will look like some oily freak and the coverage is still bad..and VERY CAKEY too...and it sets in every pore u have
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT IT'S HORRIBLE

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2011 4:11:00 PM More reviews by kittykat75

Tried this on at an Ulta store. It looked great for about an hour. After that it started separating, pooling in my lines/pores and took on a very orange cast. It did feel a bit greasy to start with then went matte then went downhill. It wasn't the worst feeling on my skin but looked horrible in short time. I'm sure this works for some but not for me.