Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes

3.9

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetearyl Isononanoate, Panthenol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Ceteareth-12, Sodium Citrate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 5/20/2013 1:28:00 PM

Great product for my sensitive acne-prone skin. After messing around with the OCM (even with an emulsifier added, and even with washing it afterwards with a foaming cleanser, and with every oil known to man and STILL breaking out down the line) I now use these little guys on the days I wear makeup, followed by my Paula's Choice Skin Balancing cleanser, which I love. The combination is really perfect for me. I follow with her Skin Balancing toner. I love that these wipes follow the rules I have for all my skin care: no added fragrance, no dyes, no alcohol.

My skin care routine is now simple and quite inexpensive: Cerave hydrating cleanser in the morning followed by PC's 2% BHA gel and Neutrogena Dry Touch sunscreen. Cerave cleanser also at night unless I was wearing makeup, in which case Simple wipes, followed by the PC cleanser and toner (the cleanser lasts me a year so it is economical, and the toner lasts about 5 months). PC's Ultra-Lite Antioxidant Serum most nights of the week, followed by Cerave's moisturizing lotion or Neutrogena's moisturizing lotion for combination skin (one bottle of either of those lasts me over a year---you only need a few drops). If I get a blemish I use BP 2.5% on it during the day and Paula's Choice BHA 9 (a miracle product if ever there was one, pricier than her other stuff but lasts forever) at night and it goes away in three days. If my skin is irritated AND broken out I use over the counter hydrocortisone 1% and calamine lotion at night. I kid you not, those things really work and as long as you don't use hydrocortisone over prolonged periods, like months, the derm says it's totally fine on your face.

I got these as a sample. I normally have pretty clear skin...but the past few days my face as been zit central. My entire face is covered in acne. I couldn't figure out why...but this is the only thing i've changed. Very disappointed, won't buy.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Works well, but I still prefer my Neutrogena makeup remover wipes. It doesn't leave an oily residue that most brands leave on the face

on 5/5/2013 7:51:00 PM

I had doubts about trying these. I usually use the Neutrogena make up remover wipes but hate the smell. These wipes are great. I like the smell and I can use them and not have to put on moisturizer which is amazing. They take off light make up and soothe skin. I am on my third pack.

Update: I went to the store and they were out of these wipes. I love them even more now, and bought a three pack at BJs - so I am set.

If you have dry sensitive skin - try it.

on 5/4/2013 6:02:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

These are pretty much typical makeup removing wipes. My only gripe with this product is the price. I think Simple products are over priced in general, but these are awful. They're like $6 for 25. That's a little too expensive for my blood when there isn't anything special about them.

on 5/1/2013 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I really like these wipes. The name says it all. Simple. Takes off makeup (but don't expect it to remove waterproof mascara) without any irritation, doesn't have any heavy fragrances, isn't too wet nor too dry, packaging is cute, price is right. Some makeup removing wipes can aggravate my skin, but this doesn't at all!!!! Of course, I love trying new products, so I will most likely stray from this occasionally, but I will always keep some in my drawer. These wipes rock!!!!

on 4/25/2013 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Even if they say this on the package, those are NOT for sensitive skin! My skin was dry and really sensitive after, and red for a long while. They also are rough and scratchy. I got them as a sample and I'm glad I didn't buy them. I will never buy these again.

Also, I'm not sure but a lot of people say that they have parabens in them so I would not buy it if I was you.

on 4/25/2013 9:02:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Extremely dry so therefore they feel rough on your skin. Horrible around eye area and did not remove eye makeup thoroughly. Would not recommend or repurchase.

on 4/19/2013 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I've been breaking out like crazy the past two weeks. Couldnt figure out why; nothing changed with my diet or makeup. But then I remembered I started using these. I am so upset and actually really angry. For sensitive skin?! These are awful and I agree with some of the other reviews that they are rough and scratchy. Will never buy these again. They also have parabens in them !!!

on 4/16/2013 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Simple wipes are ok to use once in a while but i wouldnt use them everyday, they made my skin very dry and dull and they broke me out.