April 16, 2014 | 1560 users online

Deodorants - Certain Dri

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 4:11:00 PM More reviews by katie76

This stuff really does work. I have horrible night sweats and I do a pretty intense work out during day....absolutely no sweat and no odor. It is amazing. A miracle. I was one of those girls who when nervous or anxious I get sweaty pits....wet marks on my shirts...yuck...not anymore. I am so glad I found this product and I will never ever buy anything else again. Seriously girls...try it. Worked for me after the very first application. It might cause some tingling but nothing that will keep up at night.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by IzzyGon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is definitely THE BEST ANTIPERSPIRANT!!!!! out there! I have always had trouble with sweaty underarms, not excessively, but bad enough for them to sweat and get stinky even after a couple of hours out the shower.

I decided to try this based on the reviews on here, I have to say I AM SO HAPPY I found this site and this product! I have been wearing it since Monday and til today (Friday) I have not "stank up" any of my clothes norade them wet. This California "winter" hot weather would have had me sweating from the walk from my car toy classes. I would always be so insecure sitting down infront of someone worrying that I wud smell like underarm. (it wasn't that bad, but I was embarrassed).

I will never NEVER give this product up! Thanks u certain dri

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2011 2:20:00 PM More reviews by CouturexFashionista

This product is beyond words. I am indeed impressed. I even blogged about it an the CEO of Certain-Dri sent me an e-mail to put my review on the website (makeupprincesss.blogspot.com) I wrote a review because I had sweating problems. It is disgusting to have wet spots under your arms. I never thought anything but injections can help me. But Certain Dri proved me wrong. It worked instantly I put it on when I got home, did it wrong the first night but the second night I did it right, went to school & work and came home dry. I was in shock, like you don't understand ... I couldn't believe my eyes. I NEVER EVER in a MILLION years thought something they sell at a drugstore across the street would work over night to help my sweating problems. Thank g-d for Certain-Dri they have stopped my problems for good. Last week I purchased Certain-Dri AM and am also impressed with how it is working keeping me fresh all day. Certain-Dri PM was purchased a couple of months ago, so I didn't buy it the other day and am saying I love the way it works .. I have been using it for about 3 months and it has been nothing but amazing to me! I hope this helps you all with your purchases. And if you have sweating problems, this is your answer!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2011 2:15:00 PM More reviews by sheridanf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

this product was an absolute lifesaver for me! i sweat a lot..maybe cause i'm small? 5 foot and 100 pounds haha so maybe i just don't have room for water but i sweat like a guy and it's gross. i have tried every deodorant known to man and woman and nothing has worked. i take a shower every morning i would literally shower, dress, get ready and be out the door and my underarms were already wet. i couldn't wear tight shirts anymore until i found this! this stuff is AWESOME my arms are not even close to wet. so happy this stuff has literally changed my life. the only thing is my arms itch and burn like crazy sometimes but i put lotion on or just itch it and pretend it's not so bad. either way the results are soooo worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2011 10:17:00 PM More reviews by brittanygirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is amazing! I use the stick version. I don't sweat at all anymore. I put moisturizer after so it doesn't itch all that much. WOO! I love this product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 12:05:00 AM More reviews by Mbryan766

I've had a problem with underarm sweat since puberty. I couldn't wear T-shirts or really any colored clothing because I would get sweat stains. It's ridiculous that I had to deal with this problem for so long! Certain Dri is an amazing product. I looked on makeupalley for a deodarant that would solve my problem, which is certain dri. You put it on everynight or so. For me, the first day it didn't really work, but as i applied it every night, it worked better and better each day. The only downfall with the product is that it's really messy and drippy, and it itches and burns my armpits like crazy when i followed all directions. But beauty is pain.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by ThisGirl0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

So I am totally one of those people who sweats randomly and for no reason (thankfully don't have to worry about smells). It usually happens when I am wearing tshirts, or even long sleeve shirts, and do not feel any discomfort whatsoever. A lot of times this results in major deodorant stains and ruined clothing, which is the worst part.

I got Certain Dri just a couple of days ago and based on good reviews and commercials I've seen for this product. I have used it only a couple of times so far and it definitely works!
I got the roll-on version, which is great imo. I apply the product very carefully, with the container pointed upward so that it doesn't spill or drip all over the place; this way it only applies the right amount of product to desired areas and dries very quickly.

Aside from slight itching, I have not experienced any problems with it at all. It is a really good product and I am so glad I won't have to deal with stains and ruined clothes any longer. Not sure how it performs long term, so I will wait to decide whether or not I need to repurchase. So far it's great and I would repurchase based on initial reaction.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2011 3:33:00 PM More reviews by ColdFire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the only antiperspirant that really works for me. I've tried the "clinical strength" versions of other deodorants like Secret and Dove, and they don't even come close to Certain Dri. I use it as directed at night before bed, and it halts all my underarm sweating the next day.
The only thing that's a pain is that the rollerball version is obviously a liquid, and it drips all over the place. I have to mop it up with a tissue or it makes my side itch, and I feel like I waste a little bit of product each time I use it. I had a problem with itching at first but I'd use some cocoa butter lotion on my underarms after it dried, and I don't have much itching at all anymore.
It's also an antiperspirant, not a deodorant, which means it won't do anything for any kind of smell you might have, so I use a cheap scented deodorant in the morning so I don't stink.
Certain Dri has really been a godsend, I've been using it for almost a month and I've noticed such a difference. It's a pain to use but it works, give it a try if nothing else has helped you in the past!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 2:53:00 PM More reviews by volleygrl62980

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

i sweat a loooot and this product really helps. Many people say it itches when you put it on, but thats only if you put it on after you have shaved. Other than that it's an amazing product and has reduced my underarm wetness dramatically.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2011 7:29:00 PM More reviews by roflolwtfxD

I sweat like crazy. It doesn't smell but the pit stains are the worst.
I found this product one day and it works amazing!
The only problem i had was that the next day, my pits were mad itchy.