October 20, 2014 | 2034 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 12:15:00 PM More reviews by fraukuech

I love this product and I'm a repeat purchaser. I have crazy eyebrows and I NEED this to tame them. :-p However, I don't ever use it as mascara, so I don't really like the dual brush. I'd rather just have one brush and one tube of gloss.

For the review(s) who have said that it got cloudy after a few uses, that's your makeup getting on the brush when you use it and then mixing with the gel. If you use it on a clean face, it won't ever get cloudy.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2012 11:10:00 AM More reviews by xxmakeuplover123xx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This formula works great on my brows -- It keeps them in control, and it's dirt cheap. My only complaint is the packaging. The tube is separated into two different compartments - one for mascara, and one for brows. Although the brushes are slightly different, I really don't think it's necessary, because the brushes take up most of the space in the tube, making it bulkier and giving you a lot less product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 9:35:00 AM More reviews by hma22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this product as it does exactly what the name implies. It keeps my brows in place and I honestly can't fault it, plus for the price you really can't go wrong!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 8:33:00 AM More reviews by Siringo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this. I use it on my lashes, because I'm a fan of natural looks, and regular mascara is so messy and hard to take off. It makes my lashes a bit more defined, and it's a great precursor to curling. After sleeping with it on, it flakes on my lashes, but this is easily taken care of. I highly recommend for natural looks.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by Beautlfy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this all the time. I'm on my second tube of it. This is one of my favorite E.L.F. products. I usually set my brows after my foundation is on, so after awhile the brow gel turns a brown color (from my foundation) so I like that its two sided, so I can just switch to the clear new side when the other side is getting a bit nasty.
Unlike all the other drugstore clear brow gels, if it gets dirty there is NO second side. So I do like the way its packaged. I also think the packaging is quite good quality. I've never had it break on me or anything, and it closes very tightly - i wouldn't expect it to be so reliable with the price tag of $1 dollar! I use this to keep my brow hairs in shape, and overall make the appearance of my brows a bit more sharp, and cleaner.
One star off because the lasting power isn't great. I think if revlon made a clear brow setting gel in their "Colorstay" line that lasted 16-24 hours, and it wasn't more than $4 dollars, I would buy that over this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2012 9:48:00 AM More reviews by Eeeeelicia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is pretty great. It's only $1 and the formula is actually good quality. It keeps my brows in place without feeling sticky, and there's no flaky aftermath. In my opinion, this performs better than Tweezerman Browmousse ($10), NYX Eyebrow Shaper ($8.75), and Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel ($6.50). I bought my first one online, and then repurchased in-person at Target.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2012 1:00:00 AM More reviews by xloveee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this eyebrow gel, holds my eyebrows in shape all day long. On top of that it's only $1, whenever I'm about to run out I'll just go to target and grab another one. Even though it doesn't look like there's much product this actually lasts a long time for me, since I don't fill in my eyebrows everyday. I don't use the mascara side for my eyelashes(since they point straight down and I need waterproof mascara to keep them up and curled). I think both sides are pretty much the same formula with only the difference of differences brushes on each end.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by meowloryp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this daily over MAC's Espresso powder on my eyebrows. It sets and grooms my brows very well. The price just can't be beat. BONUS: Since it's soooo cheap, I bought an extra to toss in my gym bag for a nice polished touch on my lashes and brows when I don't want a face full of makeup!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 9:31:00 PM More reviews by izz3rr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my everyday ELF products. I use it mainly for my brows along with brow powder. It keeps everything in line. It's cheap and it works!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2012 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Kc3558

Great for shiny lashes after shadow fallout, with no mascara "raccoon" eyes.
Great for subtle "office" eyes. Beautiful shiny, sculpted and tamed eyebrows.
I use one (both ends) for lashes and another for brows because i dont want to make a mistake. I buy tons at a time, because i use daily in the office. I luv this product! Plus does not irritate. GREAT! Just $1. Not alot of product though.