September 1, 2014 | 1569 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 9:31:00 PM More reviews by izz3rr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my everyday ELF products. I use it mainly for my brows along with brow powder. It keeps everything in line. It's cheap and it works!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2012 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Kc3558

Great for shiny lashes after shadow fallout, with no mascara "raccoon" eyes.
Great for subtle "office" eyes. Beautiful shiny, sculpted and tamed eyebrows.
I use one (both ends) for lashes and another for brows because i dont want to make a mistake. I buy tons at a time, because i use daily in the office. I luv this product! Plus does not irritate. GREAT! Just $1. Not alot of product though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2012 7:15:00 AM More reviews by TwirlyGirly1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

For a dollar, this is a really good product. I usually pick up a couple of them whenever I go to Target.

My brows are a bit strange. The hairs are a mixture of medium-toned very long hairs, and shorter, almost invisible, shorter hairs. To get the most natural look, I prefer to use a combination of brow powder (which primarily colors the skin underneath the brow), and something to darken the color of the hairs themselves.

When I buy a new ELF Wet Gloss Lash and Brow Clear Mascara, I take just the tip of the spiral brush on the "brow end," and touch it to the tip of the spiral brush on my Maybelline Great Lash NON Waterproof Mascara. I then insert the brush back into the ELF Wet Gloss Lash and Brow Clear Mascara tube, and pump it a few times. If necessary, I'll repeat the above once or twice.

I do this to tint the product a dark brown, but still transparent color - so that when I apply it to my brows, it darkens the hairs. However, because the color is transparent, it doesn't look unnatural and it doesn't clump up.

I keep the other end, the "eye" end, clear - and I use it to blend my real (VERY sparse) lashes with the false strip lashes I wear daily. Because it's not waterproof, it's easy to remove from the false lashes without damaging them, and because it's clear, doesn't make my lashes look "overdone."

This is a product I will continue to purchase, and use, as long as ELF sells it!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaSaunders

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is great. It's perfect on my brows. Dries so that no one can tell im wearing anything. I use both ends and honestly can't tell the difference. They both work just fine for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2012 2:15:00 PM More reviews by magentaray

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The most perfect brow gel I ever tried. I don't use this for lashes, just brows, both ends, can't tell the difference in performance between them. Before discovering this I was using Cover Girl clear mascara, and it was a little too heavy and flaky. Tried all the other ds clear mascaras and they were even worse than CG. Elf is my dream brow gel. Light yet strong holding, never flakes, brows keeps shape all day long with this and look totally natural, like no product is there, and I never need to fix anything. Dirt cheap and one tube lasts quite a while. I order them in bulk, afraid to run out; too bad it's not in any stores near me and I have to get it online. Groomed brows make such a big difference to my face that (along with tweezer, concealer and lash curler) brow gel is the most important product in my make up bag. Sadly just brushing them them without gel is not enough, so I have to have it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2012 6:11:00 PM More reviews by ohudsono

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this on my brows. At first I wasn't crazy about it because my brows felt crunchy. Now I lightly apply and have no issues. My brows stay in place all day and look natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by aredore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

$1.

I got fed up with mascara and and just wanted clear. I have blonde, long lashes and using just a little bit of clear on my lashes, over say, a dark brown eyeliner, has a magnifying effect. I it's a great "natural" look. No one can tell you are wearing makeup. They just think you're naturally that good looking,

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by beautybuff820

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

*sings* Fabulouuuus :)
I will definitely stock up on this product if they ever choose to discontinue it. (Though I don't know why they ever would). And it won't hurt my wallet in the least to do so! Seriously, so cheap and so good! One of my staples in my collection!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by lucygoosey74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Blah. For a buck, you really get what you pay for.
It made my brows feel crispy and there was barely any product in the tube.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by ibraille

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

$1! This stuff keeps my brows in place all day til I wash my face. I fill in my brows with shadow and then lightly go over them with either side of the gel (I figure its the same formula) and done. It sets quickly, doesn't flake/turn white, doesn't pick much color from fill in color, and doesn't cause any kind of reaction. Will now be a staple for me.