Garnier FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream

3.5

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trideceth-6, Argania Spinosa Oil/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil/Apricot Kernel Oil, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, CI 19140/Yellow 5, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, CI 15985/Yellow 6, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.I.L. D46895/1.

I am Italian/American and I live in the North West. The weather here in the Summer is very dry. With that being said, I had tried several products to help my dry hair. I purchased this a few days ago at Wal-mart for under $3. All it takes is a dime size amount for my long thick hair. I liquify it in my hands and apply it to my ends only. I like the way it smells. It doesn't build up in my hair, and it really moisturizes. I will buy this product again!

on 7/2/2010 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This product smells absolutely wonderful. Unfortunately, it doesn't provide that much moisture, and it weighs down my hair quite a bit. I would apply a little bit to my damp, towel dried hair before putting in mousse, and it helped to add a little bit of manageability. But, I could never apply it to my dry hair because it looked terrible.

on 7/1/2010 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is the only ds leave in I have tried and it works great for me compared to $30 leave ins. I have curly/wavy thick hair and I straighten it most of the time. I will say that I use very little when I am going to style my hair, I use a lot if I am off work and just pulling my hair back. No frizz and it smells great.

on 6/30/2010 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Never again! This use to be my HG leave in conditioner but now I have no idea what I was thinking. Its consistency is very thick and creamy but when applied to hair it weights down my hair and leaves it oily and somewhat sticky.It smells really good and does get rid of frizz a little bit but it leaves my hair with alot of residue and I have to wash it more often. I will definently not repurchase.

on 6/27/2010 7:47:00 PM

It claims to make ur hair stronger and shinier and anti-frizz

~cons~doesn't make it stronger. Doesn't moisturize. Doesnt help frizz.

~pros~ good price. AND make my hair shiny (NOT greasy)

on 6/27/2010 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This was a good leave-in treatment
Made my hair softer and shiner during the day
I didn't really notice too many improvements in my hair but it really controlled fly-aways
I had terrible split ends and extremely tangled hair and I bought this on sale to fix these problems
When I finished blow-drying my hair with this applied to my damp/wet hair it felt really soft and smooth
I like this product and it has a lot for the price!
Wouldn't really re-purchase because I think there is something better out there

on 6/15/2010 4:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Makes my hair very oily if I apply it all over, so I started applying it only at the ends where I have terrible dryness and tangles. I find it works very well for this, although I cannot imagine using it on a daily basis. I dislike the smell, but most other people like it and tell me my hair smells good after I apply it. I also dislike the feeling of it on my hands, tacky and sticky, and I think my hair would get a terrible residue if I used it with more frequency. I would not recommend this product to anyone who didn't have a dry hair problem.

on 6/6/2010 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Hated it. Gummy texture, difficult to apply evenly onto hair and made it sticky. It also gave me build up which led to a flaky scalp that stopped right after I stopped using this, so I know this was the culprit. It did nothing it claimed for me and gave my hair a dull and lackluster appearance. Gave me no shine and didn't moisturize in the slightest. Never again.

on 6/1/2010 5:50:00 PM

Greasy, weighted down, flat, oil mess of ew. That is exactly what this does to my baby fine, thick, somewhat oily hair. It's disgusting. I had a feeling trying out a LEAVE-IN conditioner would be a bad idea. I mean, you rinse conditioner out for a reason, right? Yes, this gave me the exact effect forgetting to rinse conditioner out of my hair during a shower does. Ew. I'll never purchase this ever again. Unfortunately, it's been way too long since purchasing to return it (it's been like a year now, so it's garbage, but I should've returned it the next day instead of giving it another try and accidentally losing the receipt) and I couldn't even give it away because no one wants crap like this, not even for free. Ew. As far as my experience goes, leave-in conditioners are a BAD idea in general.

on 5/7/2010 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is one of my holy grail products. It leaves my hair looking soft and conditioned and if i had only one hair product i could use the rest of my life, it would be this one. Its great if you have naturally curly hair because it will completely eliminate frizz. Its fantastic!