April 18, 2014 | 1442 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I understand the mixed reviews on this product. I use this liner in between my upper lashes, and if I use it on my lower lash line or water line I apply primer first. I love this liner for those two applications. I don't recommend this for use without primer. There are way better liners out there, but for what I use it for it's fine, and I love the deep color and soft texture. I use several UD 24/7 liners, but I'm not sure if I'll repurchase Zero.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by dianakhuong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you have very oily lids like me, this product is probably not for you. The fact that this eyeliner has a smooth creamy formula will easily smudge. After applying this eyeliner along with a primer, it started smudging within 30 minutes. I even tried setting it with a powder which lasted only for a bit longer. I love how its intensely black but the formula is too creamy for my oily lids.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by sannt

I really wanted to love this eyeliner since everyone was raving about it.
I tight lined by eyes with this and I looked at a panda after 2 hours. It doesn't like to stay put and smudges!
It's soft and pigmented but that means nothing if it can't stay put in my opinion.
For the price, it's totally not worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2012 1:16:00 PM More reviews by magicpeach10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Am I missing something? I know a lot of people love these, but I hated it!! I wasn't able to get any precision because it was sooo soft. The panda eyes look was unpleasant 20 minutes later as well. Smeary black everywhere. even tested it on my arm. I tried smearing it manually after it had 'dried' and it went everywhere. This is one cult folowing that I just don't get. I'll stick with my liquid liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2012 2:52:00 PM More reviews by A314159P

Really soft pencil, glides on really well. No staying power on waterline and after a mere 30mins it travels onto my lower lash line, creating panda eyes. Because it's so soft, you use it up quite quickly..

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2012 1:39:00 AM More reviews by mlt11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a small mini package of these at Sephora for about 20 dollars. The good part about these glide-on eye pencils is that they are really creamy and literally just glide on because they're so smooth! They also definitely stay on too. After I've applied Revlon's Colorstay to my eye lids and set it, these eye pencils definitely stay on for a good while. The colors are also extremely vibrant and like I said before, creamy looking too.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by chaosktw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

PROS:
-Great colour: look really good at first
-easy application: really "glide-on"

CONS:
-Smudges after few hours (BIG SMUDGES!)
-Expensive given that it doesn't last all day

Not gonna buy it again

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2012 12:14:00 AM More reviews by hakunamatata13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I did not like this at all. I bought it to use on my waterline because I heard so much rave about it. It melted off my eyes in less than 30 mins. It recreated a huge raccoon eye and looked horrid. I will never waste my money on this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 4:39:00 PM More reviews by gracymacy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love this. it's creamy and glides. i feel like i have more control with a pencil than with gel or liquid liners. the only con is that it needs sharpening but my revlon sharpener works just fine. i'm very glad that i was able to get it to a fine point and it made the perfect cat eye, which is always harder for me to do with pencils. also the color is great, didn't have to go over it twice to get all the pigment on.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2012 8:45:00 PM More reviews by zookeepered

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

This, to put it simply, was a huge disappointment.

After all the hype, I was ready for this to be my HG smudge-free eyeliner. Alas, it was not meant to be. Perhaps things will be different if you have lovely matte skin that is not oily and does not shed makeup. But then again, if that is the case you can probably get away with any old eyeliner and should not be spending your money on this one anyway.

Pro:

- It goes on easy. Despite everything else, this is a real plus. No tugging, no pinching, no pulling at your eyelid until you look like a botched plastic surgery victim. This pencil glides on with minimal pressure.

- It's smudgy. This seems counterintuitive, but if you are into the smudgy, grungy look, then this eyeliner will work for you. For those of you who have naturally smooth under eyes but want bruised eye bags that last all day (I cannot imagine why... maybe you are playing Wednesday Adams in the school play, maybe your name is Ke$ha, maybe your name is Johnny Depp), this is your product!

Con:

- It smudges. Even before I leave the house, the liner will transfer onto my lash curlers if I press too close to the lid. This is after using primer, and waiting at least 10 minutes for it to set. A bit of black eyeshadow does help, but not a whole lot, and it adds a step in my already tight morning routine.

- It smudges HARD. By midday, it would've migrated from on top of my upper lash line to below my bottom lash line, and my eyes' transformation into a Rorschach test will almost be complete. The process is doubly accelerated if I use it to tightline, or line my water line.

- It's wasteful. The flip side of that lovely creamy consistency is an easily breakable centre. It helps to stick it in a fridge for a while before you sharpen, but even then I've had multiple occasions where I pull the body of the pencil out of the sharpener, and the tip decides to stay in like a disembodied bee stinger.

- To add insult to injury, it is also quite expensive.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No