Shiseido Majolica Majorca Lash Expander

4.3

11-12 Isoparaffin, Dextrin Palmitate, Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, CI 77449, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Microcrystalline Wax, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Water, Sucrose Tetrastearate, PEG-20 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Triisostearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dextrin Palmitate/Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trimethylsiloxysilylcarbamoyl Pullulan, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopherol.

on 10/13/2007 11:01:00 AM

This review is for the Lash Expander Neo (My Lashes Extend Elegantly). This stuff rocks. I curl my lashes with my Shu Uemura curler, apply the Shiseido 'Curl, Curl, Curl toward the Sky' primer, then apply the Lash Expander Neo mascara to both my top and bottom lashes and I have doll like lashes that last until I take the mascara off. Because of my contacts and my eyes watering alot, I've never been able to wear mascara on my bottom lashes, without looking like a raccoon. Now with this stuff there is never any smearing or running, no matter what I do. I wore it in May for my son's outdoor wedding and even with the heat and tears my mascara still looked fresh 6 hours later. My only complaint is that it is sooo hard to get off, nothing seems to budge this stuff. If you accidentally get some on your lid as you're applying it, you'd better stop and get it off immediately or it won't budge. I love how it makes your lashes so glossy and super long.

on 9/24/2007 12:23:00 AM

This mascara has great staying power. I used to use Lancome's Bi-Facil Double Action Eye makeup remover and I had no problems, but it's quite expensive so now I use a cheaper alternative (L'OREAL one which not as good but as close as it gets for way cheaper) but anyway, it's TOO waterproof for me. It does hold a curl, the colour is dark and glossy and the comb is great, overall the lengthening isn't as dramatic as I hoped it would be but still pretty darn good. Still a great mascara though but I probably wouldn't buy again because I'd like something easier to remove with a more dramatic effect as well.

on 9/9/2007 5:04:00 PM

This review is for Lash Expander Neo. I bought the mascara because of so much rave about Majolica mascara. What I like about this mascara is its unique 'glossy' texture. It makes the lashes stayed curled with no clumping or smudging. It does extend the lashes but the effect is not dramatic (120% as advertised). But there's no volumizing effect at all. Over all, it's a good mascara for day time I guess. If you are looking for a mascara as good but also add to the volume, try Kiss Cosmetics Mascara Glamorous Volume WP--my favourite mascara at this time.

on 9/7/2007 12:17:00 AM

I just tried my new Majolica Majorca Lash Expander mascara for the first time. I quite like it, though I don't think it's as good as my Lancome Definicils. The Majolica Majorca has a gorgeous black colour, it's dark and glossy. It goes on smooth with no clumps thanks to the comb applicator. I find it usually applies too much mascara at first because the mascara tube doesn't remove excess mascara from the comb well, but this is easily fixed with more swipes as the mascara doesn't dry too quickly. I find that not re-dipping the comb between each eye makes sure you do not get too much mascara on your lashes. The comb makes for great separation and coverage of lashes. I wouldn't say that this mascara gives a huge amount of volume. It does lengthen the lashes quite well, but not as well as my Lancome Definicils. The best thing about this mascara is its lash separation and it's beautiful glossy colour.

on 8/26/2007 7:41:00 PM

Really great mascara - holds curl and lengthens like no other. A little hard to wash off (even with a cleansing oil), but it's really no big deal. The comb can also apply a bit too thick for my taste, but that's easily remedied. It comes in a really cute bottle, and the comb makes sure every one of your lashes are covered.

Just as a side note, how are the rest of you girls washing it off? I keep losing a couple lashes when I wash, and my cleansing oil doesn't seem to be doing the trick.

on 8/23/2007 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm using Lash Expander NEO -- Lashes, My Lashes Extend Elegantly -- and it's my absolute HG!

Iíve heard a lot about this mascara from Japanese magazines so I really wanted to try it.
I love mascara, I tried more than 10 mascara recently. This one is definitely the best.

Lengthen well, add enough volume, hold curl all day, does not clump at all, does not irritate my super sensitive eyes, so easy to apply, last all day and does not melt with sweat, tear or water, not too hard to remove and cheap!!!!

Need I say more?

I've never ever love a mascara so much.
This is absolutely what I'd been looking for.

Addition: Now I use it with the base mascara of this series, "Curl, Curl, Towards the Sky", and it did what it said. My lash is curler and it add additional volumn to my lashes. My lashes are dollish! I've already stock 2 of it.

on 7/23/2007 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like the fact that it doesn't clump and that it doesn't smudge! I like to wear mascara on my lower lashes but usually I can't because I'll end up with panda eyes ~ But I can wear these on my lower lashes and I won't get any smudges!
What I don't like about this product is that it doesn't add any volume to the lashes. If it did that, I would give this product a 5 :)

on 7/22/2007 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

this is definitely a re-purchase. i got this product through a web-shopping mall and thought why didn't i get this earlier, looking at the enormous heap of my past failed mascaras. the brush is shaped like a comb but it doesn't clump (a lifesaver compared to l'oreal's volume shocking mascara, also a comb brush, aka the clumper), since the comb is very fine and it separates your lashes one by one. the formula is very smooth so it applies very sleek, soft and shiny. originally i used the base coat from l'oreal volume shocking mascara and coated maybelline volume express on top plus a fixing mascara to hold the curl and prevent flaking and smudging, but the clumpy formula of maybelline, the poor curl-holding ability plus the tremendous time using 3 mascaras including the term to wait until one dries to apply the other on top were always a problem. now that i have majolica's lash expander, there's no need for all the fuss to have sky-high, strong-defined, water&oilproof, flakeproof plus shiny doll-lashes all day long.
the fiber lengthens my lashes up to 150% or 4-5milimetres and keeps the curl from drooping all day long, and i was frankly surprised that it was still THERE after taking a shower and washing my face. scary.
i took one lippie off though, since it's soooo hard to wash it off. prepare to lose a couple of lashes for the first few days.
mua. my favorite. i'm definitely stocking a couple of more.

on 7/22/2007 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this mascara works great at keeping lashes curled which is one of my problems with maintaining my look throughout the day. it must be very waterproof because it doesn't give me smudges like i'm used to with other mascaras. i think the formula is excellent but i find it difficult to use the comb because it always leaves mascara on my lids and i'm not that convinced it contributes to the lenghthening. otherwise it is a good mascara.

on 6/11/2007 11:38:00 PM

This is my favorite and the only mascara i am using now.
I had short and inner double eyelid and therefore, other mascaras will smudge my eyes badly and weight my lashes down immediately. The comb like applicator helps to separate my lashes well and does not clump at all. The liquid though is light and watery, it dries up pretty fast and the most important, staying power and ability to hold up my short curled lashes very well. No other big brands mascara is able to hold up the curl except this. Is my staple!! The packaging design is quite standard. In short, value pricing and excellent performance. Two thumbs up.

Top Rated Shiseido Products