Shiseido Majolica Majorca Lash Expander

4.3

11-12 Isoparaffin, Dextrin Palmitate, Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, CI 77449, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Microcrystalline Wax, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Water, Sucrose Tetrastearate, PEG-20 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Triisostearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dextrin Palmitate/Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trimethylsiloxysilylcarbamoyl Pullulan, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopherol.

on 11/28/2007 4:57:00 PM

I love this mascara! Its packaging is so pretty and the price is great too. I think I paid less than $15 on ebay with shipping. I use this with shu curler and the curl stays all day. The mascara lengthened my super short asian lashes so well, really opening up my eyes.

However, it might not be for everyone. I recommended this to a friend and she said her lashes were too thin and the mascara clumped like crazy - she needed to use another mascara brush right away to separate the lashes.

For me though, I'm so impressed with this mascara that I went on ebay to buy more. But after discovering a new version is out (Lash Extend Elegantly) which is supposed to lengthen 20% more than the expander, I ordered that instead. Considering how great I found the lash expander to be, I better not be disappointed with the new version.

on 11/19/2007 9:41:00 AM

I agree that this mascara has awesome staying power. It didn't do much for my short sparse eyelashes though. Getting it off was painful and I did use an oily eye make up remover. I ended up going to bed with sore eyes. I gave this to my cousin who has longer and thicker eyelashes. She likes it a lot and thinking of buying another one. Her lashes can hold the mascara better than mine.

I can't afford to lose any more of my eyelashes =p

on 11/17/2007 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This mascara is a GODSEND for me! I just curl my lashes with a normal eyelash curler then apply this on top and bottom lashed and my eyes look all doll like. I dont even have to ues eyeliner or any shadows. It doesnt budge which is saying a lot for my super oily and tearing eyes. I don't have a problem removing it because I use FANCL cleansing oil and it does the trick without me having to lose any lashes. LOVE this product!

on 10/15/2007 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This mascara is amazing. The pretty packaging sold me on the spot while I was browsing the aisles of Sasa in Hong Kong. The texture is fibrous and uses a comb applicator which helps to separate lashes and distribute the product evenly through my lashes. Lasts all-day, through all weather, weddings, washings and what-not. The effect is like using one of those 2-step primer/mascaras, without the primer. Very easy to apply but a b*tch to remove (I find baby oil or almond oil good for removing eye makeup).

on 10/13/2007 11:01:00 AM

This review is for the Lash Expander Neo (My Lashes Extend Elegantly). This stuff rocks. I curl my lashes with my Shu Uemura curler, apply the Shiseido 'Curl, Curl, Curl toward the Sky' primer, then apply the Lash Expander Neo mascara to both my top and bottom lashes and I have doll like lashes that last until I take the mascara off. Because of my contacts and my eyes watering alot, I've never been able to wear mascara on my bottom lashes, without looking like a raccoon. Now with this stuff there is never any smearing or running, no matter what I do. I wore it in May for my son's outdoor wedding and even with the heat and tears my mascara still looked fresh 6 hours later. My only complaint is that it is sooo hard to get off, nothing seems to budge this stuff. If you accidentally get some on your lid as you're applying it, you'd better stop and get it off immediately or it won't budge. I love how it makes your lashes so glossy and super long.

on 9/24/2007 12:23:00 AM

This mascara has great staying power. I used to use Lancome's Bi-Facil Double Action Eye makeup remover and I had no problems, but it's quite expensive so now I use a cheaper alternative (L'OREAL one which not as good but as close as it gets for way cheaper) but anyway, it's TOO waterproof for me. It does hold a curl, the colour is dark and glossy and the comb is great, overall the lengthening isn't as dramatic as I hoped it would be but still pretty darn good. Still a great mascara though but I probably wouldn't buy again because I'd like something easier to remove with a more dramatic effect as well.

on 9/9/2007 5:04:00 PM

This review is for Lash Expander Neo. I bought the mascara because of so much rave about Majolica mascara. What I like about this mascara is its unique 'glossy' texture. It makes the lashes stayed curled with no clumping or smudging. It does extend the lashes but the effect is not dramatic (120% as advertised). But there's no volumizing effect at all. Over all, it's a good mascara for day time I guess. If you are looking for a mascara as good but also add to the volume, try Kiss Cosmetics Mascara Glamorous Volume WP--my favourite mascara at this time.

on 9/7/2007 12:17:00 AM

I just tried my new Majolica Majorca Lash Expander mascara for the first time. I quite like it, though I don't think it's as good as my Lancome Definicils. The Majolica Majorca has a gorgeous black colour, it's dark and glossy. It goes on smooth with no clumps thanks to the comb applicator. I find it usually applies too much mascara at first because the mascara tube doesn't remove excess mascara from the comb well, but this is easily fixed with more swipes as the mascara doesn't dry too quickly. I find that not re-dipping the comb between each eye makes sure you do not get too much mascara on your lashes. The comb makes for great separation and coverage of lashes. I wouldn't say that this mascara gives a huge amount of volume. It does lengthen the lashes quite well, but not as well as my Lancome Definicils. The best thing about this mascara is its lash separation and it's beautiful glossy colour.

on 8/26/2007 7:41:00 PM

Really great mascara - holds curl and lengthens like no other. A little hard to wash off (even with a cleansing oil), but it's really no big deal. The comb can also apply a bit too thick for my taste, but that's easily remedied. It comes in a really cute bottle, and the comb makes sure every one of your lashes are covered.

Just as a side note, how are the rest of you girls washing it off? I keep losing a couple lashes when I wash, and my cleansing oil doesn't seem to be doing the trick.

on 8/23/2007 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm using Lash Expander NEO -- Lashes, My Lashes Extend Elegantly -- and it's my absolute HG!

Iíve heard a lot about this mascara from Japanese magazines so I really wanted to try it.
I love mascara, I tried more than 10 mascara recently. This one is definitely the best.

Lengthen well, add enough volume, hold curl all day, does not clump at all, does not irritate my super sensitive eyes, so easy to apply, last all day and does not melt with sweat, tear or water, not too hard to remove and cheap!!!!

Need I say more?

I've never ever love a mascara so much.
This is absolutely what I'd been looking for.

Addition: Now I use it with the base mascara of this series, "Curl, Curl, Towards the Sky", and it did what it said. My lash is curler and it add additional volumn to my lashes. My lashes are dollish! I've already stock 2 of it.

Top Rated Shiseido Products