December 20, 2014 | 1680 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Powersurge Eye Kohl

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2003 11:25:00 AM More reviews by jessloh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my first MAC eye kohl and I love it! Powersurge is a soft gold colour and I agree with the previous reviewer that it really brightens up my eye. I do not have big eyes so this makes a great eye liner for me but like I mentioned, the colour is soft so if you like dark liners, you may not like this. This makes a great lid colour too, looks like Jane Magical Mushroom. My only complaint is that it doesn't last through the day. Check this out, it's truely gorgeous!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2003 7:22:00 PM More reviews by ameka

What a lovely shimmery bronze! I'm an asian MMM with dark brown eyes, and this color is great! Granted it doesn't do much for defining, but it really brightens my eyes and looks good with browns and naturals. It also works as a lid color because it glides on and smudges enough, and then manages to stay put. Another bonus? The pencil is nice and long (~15cm/6in), so it'll probably last me awhile. one last thing: i hate the cap thingy since it never stays on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2003 3:27:00 AM More reviews by meToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Shimmering antique gold color. You can really create some pretty and unique looks with this. Smudges real well, too, to be used as a lid color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2003 9:24:00 PM More reviews by askewchick

This is a lovely brown-gold that reminds me lot of Stila's Golightly eyeshadow. The texture is very smooth and is perfect for creating the perfect smokey eye. This kohl is great because the shimmer is very apparent. My only complaint is that this is more gold than brown which makes it tough to get it to show up. But is a great highlighter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2003 8:33:00 PM More reviews by mriaow

A beautiful, shimmery bronzy-brown-gold. Beautiful on green eyes, but I love it with my dark brown peepers too. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2003 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a pretty bronzy gold. Sometimes I think this is too light for my upper lid & use it in conjunction with another liner, or on the lower lid.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2003 12:03:00 AM More reviews by KarenCG

I don't know what took me so long to finally get around to getting this kohl! On me, this is a nice dark gold (kind of olivey, but mainly gold). I use this with other eyeliners, not by itself. Sometimes I use it just in the corners of my eyes (upper & lower lash lines) and other times I might line the top lash line (with a darker eyeliner in a thinner line over it) and other times, line my entire eyes (again, with a darker color over it). Looks great with golds, greens, bronze, etc. e/s colors.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2003 10:32:00 AM More reviews by Katya94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't think this colour would work on me (Asian MMM), but it surprisingly does. It's a nice bronze-gold colour. I like to use it all over the lid as an e/s.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2002 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Blinkers345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first MAC Eye Kohl, and it wont be my last. I love the formula, they come in so many different colors and finishes. They last well on my normal lids. Powersurge is a nice olivey bronze-gold color, I wear it all the time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2002 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Pheebie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this eyeliner. It's a gorgeous shimmery bronze that really accentuates the green in my hazel eyes. My favorite way of wearing Powersurge, at the moment anyway, is to do a neutral eyeshadow (MAC Vapour or Brule, Stila Blonde & Puppy, etc). and simply line the upper lid. It really draws attention to the eye. And just like all other MAC eye kohls, they're easy to apply and last all day.