April 24, 2014 | 957 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Powersurge Eye Kohl

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2003 7:22:00 PM More reviews by ameka

What a lovely shimmery bronze! I'm an asian MMM with dark brown eyes, and this color is great! Granted it doesn't do much for defining, but it really brightens my eyes and looks good with browns and naturals. It also works as a lid color because it glides on and smudges enough, and then manages to stay put. Another bonus? The pencil is nice and long (~15cm/6in), so it'll probably last me awhile. one last thing: i hate the cap thingy since it never stays on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2003 3:27:00 AM More reviews by meToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Shimmering antique gold color. You can really create some pretty and unique looks with this. Smudges real well, too, to be used as a lid color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2003 9:24:00 PM More reviews by askewchick

This is a lovely brown-gold that reminds me lot of Stila's Golightly eyeshadow. The texture is very smooth and is perfect for creating the perfect smokey eye. This kohl is great because the shimmer is very apparent. My only complaint is that this is more gold than brown which makes it tough to get it to show up. But is a great highlighter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2003 8:33:00 PM More reviews by mriaow

A beautiful, shimmery bronzy-brown-gold. Beautiful on green eyes, but I love it with my dark brown peepers too. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2003 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a pretty bronzy gold. Sometimes I think this is too light for my upper lid & use it in conjunction with another liner, or on the lower lid.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2003 12:03:00 AM More reviews by KarenCG

I don't know what took me so long to finally get around to getting this kohl! On me, this is a nice dark gold (kind of olivey, but mainly gold). I use this with other eyeliners, not by itself. Sometimes I use it just in the corners of my eyes (upper & lower lash lines) and other times I might line the top lash line (with a darker eyeliner in a thinner line over it) and other times, line my entire eyes (again, with a darker color over it). Looks great with golds, greens, bronze, etc. e/s colors.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2003 10:32:00 AM More reviews by Katya94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't think this colour would work on me (Asian MMM), but it surprisingly does. It's a nice bronze-gold colour. I like to use it all over the lid as an e/s.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2002 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Blinkers345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first MAC Eye Kohl, and it wont be my last. I love the formula, they come in so many different colors and finishes. They last well on my normal lids. Powersurge is a nice olivey bronze-gold color, I wear it all the time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2002 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Pheebie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this eyeliner. It's a gorgeous shimmery bronze that really accentuates the green in my hazel eyes. My favorite way of wearing Powersurge, at the moment anyway, is to do a neutral eyeshadow (MAC Vapour or Brule, Stila Blonde & Puppy, etc). and simply line the upper lid. It really draws attention to the eye. And just like all other MAC eye kohls, they're easy to apply and last all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2002 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Marbela

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Powersurge is a gorgeous shimmery bronze. I really like using powersurge to layer with other kohls to inject a warm gold into them. Powersurge is lovely on its own, however. I love wearing it with neutral shadows like stila starlight.