September 17, 2014 | 1830 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dallas

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2011 2:20:00 AM More reviews by betteefelon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Somehow this color manages to look like a blusher and a contour color at the same time. I don't know how! But it goes on, and my cheekbones just look better. Best powder blush color I've ever used.

I have light, neutral (a little cool, some might say olivey but not really) skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 12:36:00 PM More reviews by ctucker828

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was nervous to try this blush since I am pretty fair, but I absolutely love it. I can wear it with so many different looks. The packaging is great, you never lose any of the product. It doesn't take much to really give your face some shape. It has caused a few people to ask if I have been tanning, so it does add some natural color too, which is a nice bonus. I will definitely continue to buy this blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 10:09:00 PM More reviews by nolamama10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE this blush! it is perfect on my olive/medium tan skin! not too dark or light...its just right! i use a little during the day and if i go out at night i will apply a little extra...accents my cheekbones very nicely!! LOVE LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 10:02:00 AM More reviews by cristalle65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of only 2 blushes I will use, the other being BE Glee. Dallas is my favorite. It is dirt cheap cause the box is so big and you only use a swipe or two each time. I love the box because it contains the pressed blush and the fallout together. It is also very cute! I love the dark rosey shade that has just the faintest shimmer on me. I look like I've gotten some sun which is a plus for my fair skin. I think I use it so much because it is a blush and a bronzer in one.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2010 11:54:00 AM More reviews by greyishblue

I bought Dallas merely driven by the curiosity over Benefit box o powder. The color is very nice, just like the raves: Dallas is not just a blush on, it also can be used as a shading and adds dimention to your face. Unfortunately I find that the content :12 g of powder for blush on is too much. I like changing my blush on shade and is not particulary loyal to a single tone. Don't know when I am going to finish it, probably never.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2010 11:11:00 PM More reviews by emivnc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a wonderful shade that looks like a lovely, natural outdoor glow. I have pale skin, NW20 or so, and this doesn't look muddy or dark on me at all. It's not shimmery so it will look unobtrusive, but if you prefer shimmer a highlighter can be applied sparingly over top with a fan brush to create a glowing effect. I find that anything with a hint of brown or orange tends to look dirty and/or sickly on my skin, but this one is just muted enough to make it look natural without creating this dreaded effect. I don't know about other skintones, but anyone with pale to medium skin like mine will likely find that this becomes a favourite! The packaging is super cute if a bit larger than needed. It's a cardboard package though, so be careful not to leave it on the bathroom counter if your counter tends to get wet! As with pretty much everything, I don't use the brush that comes with it, but as long as you've got a favourite blush brush you will be able to create a lovely glow with this product. Highly recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2010 6:41:00 AM More reviews by Ollyli

I've been using this everyday for the past month, it's very natural looking. On my face it gives a very rosey bronzey color, very nice since its summer time in Australia now.

reminds me of lovejoy by nars a bit

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2010 2:40:00 PM More reviews by kristynrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this blush. It doesn't go on as dark as it looks. This blush is very buildable. I am really pale and thought this would be too dark. However, Dallas looked really good on me. I use just a little bit all over my face to get a nice color to my face. This blush would be good for almost every skin tone !

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2010 10:26:00 PM More reviews by bloodandroses

This is really my HG for blush. I've been wearing this for a few years and nothing really compares imo. I'm NC30 give or take depending on the season and this compliments my tone all year round. It doesn't apply muddy like I thought it would when I originally saw it and it also does not have any noticeable shimmer...thankfully bc I have large pores. I've bought 2 of these, the first being a part of a set a few years ago. I loved it so much I bought a backup and still haven't touched bottom. I will continue to use this as long as it's out there, hope it's never dc'd. The packaging is cute and no frills, a little bulky but not a big deal. I don't use the brush that comes with it, just my BB blush brush. It warms me up but also gives a hint of rosy cheeks. I cannot tell you how much I love this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2010 3:18:00 PM More reviews by lfrueh

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

meh. that's all, just meh.