July 29, 2014 | 1220 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dallas

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2010 11:54:00 AM More reviews by greyishblue

I bought Dallas merely driven by the curiosity over Benefit box o powder. The color is very nice, just like the raves: Dallas is not just a blush on, it also can be used as a shading and adds dimention to your face. Unfortunately I find that the content :12 g of powder for blush on is too much. I like changing my blush on shade and is not particulary loyal to a single tone. Don't know when I am going to finish it, probably never.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2010 11:11:00 PM More reviews by emivnc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a wonderful shade that looks like a lovely, natural outdoor glow. I have pale skin, NW20 or so, and this doesn't look muddy or dark on me at all. It's not shimmery so it will look unobtrusive, but if you prefer shimmer a highlighter can be applied sparingly over top with a fan brush to create a glowing effect. I find that anything with a hint of brown or orange tends to look dirty and/or sickly on my skin, but this one is just muted enough to make it look natural without creating this dreaded effect. I don't know about other skintones, but anyone with pale to medium skin like mine will likely find that this becomes a favourite! The packaging is super cute if a bit larger than needed. It's a cardboard package though, so be careful not to leave it on the bathroom counter if your counter tends to get wet! As with pretty much everything, I don't use the brush that comes with it, but as long as you've got a favourite blush brush you will be able to create a lovely glow with this product. Highly recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2010 6:41:00 AM More reviews by Ollyli

I've been using this everyday for the past month, it's very natural looking. On my face it gives a very rosey bronzey color, very nice since its summer time in Australia now.

reminds me of lovejoy by nars a bit

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2010 2:40:00 PM More reviews by kristynrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this blush. It doesn't go on as dark as it looks. This blush is very buildable. I am really pale and thought this would be too dark. However, Dallas looked really good on me. I use just a little bit all over my face to get a nice color to my face. This blush would be good for almost every skin tone !

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2010 10:26:00 PM More reviews by bloodandroses

This is really my HG for blush. I've been wearing this for a few years and nothing really compares imo. I'm NC30 give or take depending on the season and this compliments my tone all year round. It doesn't apply muddy like I thought it would when I originally saw it and it also does not have any noticeable shimmer...thankfully bc I have large pores. I've bought 2 of these, the first being a part of a set a few years ago. I loved it so much I bought a backup and still haven't touched bottom. I will continue to use this as long as it's out there, hope it's never dc'd. The packaging is cute and no frills, a little bulky but not a big deal. I don't use the brush that comes with it, just my BB blush brush. It warms me up but also gives a hint of rosy cheeks. I cannot tell you how much I love this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2010 3:18:00 PM More reviews by lfrueh

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

meh. that's all, just meh.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2010 8:37:00 PM More reviews by luv4cheapmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had a hard time getting used to this product because I normally like a darker bronzer.
However, I now love it!
The shimmer is perfect. The color is versatile and can be used for plum like blush or light bronzer. I use it all over my face. I also love how it is in a box! That way none of the powder gets wasted or falls out if broken.
Perfect on my tan skin and my friends pale skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2010 6:28:00 PM More reviews by meghantherookie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've started using it as more of a "bronzer" than a blush-I dust it all over, paying particular attention to the perimeter of my face, and it looks great!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2010 12:55:00 PM More reviews by agdeierl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this! Being super, super pale with cool undertones, I was naturally a little wary of wearing this, but I loved the idea of warming up my skin a little bit. Something that is really cool and unique about this product is that, despite what others on here are saying, Dallas is actually not a bronzer. It is a bronzer-blush hybrid! I love that idea, so I had to try it. I initially loved it, bought it, and brought it home. Not long after, I was having a dilemma with it. I felt like no matter how careful I was to apply only a tiny amount, it was too dark on my skin. I abandoned it for a while. For some reason, I decided to try it again. I don't know how, but it looked amazing. I use it very frequently now, though not every day. I do use it every day in the summer, so as to give me an extra glow. I would say that on my skin if I put a small amount on (I do have to be light-handed with it for best results.), it looks like I "got a bit of sun". Totally natural-looking. It doesn't look like a tan, but it doesn't look like a sunburn, either. Just a bit of sun. :) Very healthy looking. If I put more on, it's a perfect, more dramatic, nighttime blush that makes me feel like I look like a model! The packaging is not very portable, and I'd prefer that the brush didn't just bang around in the box all day, but aesthetically, it's very cute. I love Dallas and would absolutely buy it again! Yes, it's pricey, but it's like no other I have found for my porcelain skin, and it's lasting me forever!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2010 12:24:00 AM More reviews by sunnygfunk

I bought this blush during my crazy benefit phase without really trying it. Now that I have tried it many times I just can't get so that I like the way it looks. Oh well you wi. Some you lose some :(