BeneFit Cosmetics Dallas

4.3

Talc, Mica, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Zinc Stearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Boron Nitride, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Limonene, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropinal, Citronellol, Eugenol.

on 3/24/2011 5:26:00 PM

I really loved the colour when swatched and what it looked like upon initial application; however, with my combo/oily skin, over time it looked blotchy and turned a dark shade of plummy brown. I essentially looked dirty---not quite what I was going for.

The packaging is cute, but not practical, and the brush is scratchy and useless. The blush itself is pigmented, smooth and easy to blend without blending it all away. I think this would look great on fair to medium skintones. Unfortunately, this as a return for me.

on 3/15/2011 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I've been eyeing this for a while and finally decided to just spend the $28 on it. I'm glad I did! It's so beautiful <3 I love it as a blush and even for contouring, it gives a great healthy look and color to my face. The box is kinda hard to stick my brush in but I use the one it comes with. Will definately buy again!

on 3/15/2011 11:32:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

One word: Gorgeous.
I absolutely love this blush. I thought it would be too dark for me but it looks amazinggg. It makes me look healthy, like I've been at the beach. It gives a beautiful glow to the skin. My Mom loves it too! She steals it all the time. Hahaha.

I thought this would be far too dark for my pale freckled skin but i love it.

I usually just wear Dandelion all over my face during the day but now i'm getting older and I've had a baby i find i need foundation and with foundation comes a need for blusher.

It's too dramatic on my skin for daytime work wear but i love it at night if i am getting properly glammed up. It goes on easily and is easy to build up colour so you can have only a little or full-on.

It's a gorgeous warm plum shade with the slightest of shimmers, definitely earned a permanent place in my make-up collection.

on 2/28/2011 4:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this blush, suits my tan skin and I use it as my everyday blush. Don't need too much though, just 2 quick strokes per cheek. The brush applicator works fine for me too.

on 2/24/2011 4:45:00 AM

I like this blush. When the day I don't want to use bronzer and want to look a bit tan, this is the blush that I will swept on. The tan rosy color really makes me look like staying outdoor for a while, very convincing. However, I dislike the bulky packaging; the paper box looks old very fast and I prefer the lid attach to the box instead. However, this is not my HG and I don't use it very day. Sometimes, if I put too much, I look muddy. Consider I have light Asian skintone, looking muddy makes me look like yellowish. I prefer Belle Bambie from Benefits way more.

on 2/22/2011 5:14:00 PM

When I first got this, I hated it. It looked so dirty on my face. I was so disappointed as I got this online without trying it first.
Then one day I decided to give it another try. Wow I'm so glad I did. I had to use a very light hand as this powder is so pigmented and it give me such a healthy color. Great for summer. I'm NC25 btw.

on 2/18/2011 5:29:00 PM

I love this powder. It gives me a nice natural glow. I love the hints of shimmer and the plum undertones it has. It is definitely one of my favorite blushes. I used to wear it on my eyes a lot, over a brown shadow. It looked great as a shadow as well. I've had my box almost 3 years and I still haven't run out yet but I'm definitely getting to the bottom.

on 2/8/2011 1:57:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I'm generally not a fan of Benefit (the only product I like is their Bad Gal eyeliners) but am pleasantly suprised by how much I like Dallas. I'm an NC15-20 with golden/yellow tones and Dallas appears as a soft dusty rose bronze with a hint of plum on me. I use it as a blush, but it also doubles as a 2-in-1 product aswell (I put it along my cheekbones and it gives both a blush and contour effect at the same time). There are some VERY subtle shimmers in there, but not that noticeable once on the cheeks. Lasts all day. I'd repurchase ^^

I adore this more as a bronzer type product..even more so than the Hoola. As always, with the BeneFit Box Powders, the packaging is sublime and beautifully constructed. Whenever I pull this out to use it, just the sight of it brings a smile to my face. :):) This particular shade is a deep, mauve, plum, bronze shade..very unique with a hint of illumination...no glitter, by any means. I'd say it's more of a satin finish, which is ideal for me. It is easily buildable....I use it with a heavier hand to contour some days for a dramatic, chiseled look...or I'll use it with a fan brush or dual fiber brush where the sun would naturally hit my face as you would a typical bronzer and it gives me the perfect, sun kissed, rosy glow. Highly recommend! I've also used this product on clients of mine with a myriad of different skin tones and had it work beautifully so give it a try!

xoxoxoxo