Dove Moisturizing Body Wash - "Deep Moisture"

4.3

Water, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Lauric Acid, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lanolin Alcohol, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Etidronic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), PEG 30 Dipolyhydroxystearate (may contain)

on 3/22/2008 4:58:00 PM

being plagued by dry, sensitive skin, i'd given up hope on finding something that left me feeling clean but moisturized. no more - i love this body wash!! i usually use the dove bars, and got this as a free sample with the purchase of a multipack. this has become my hg body wash and i would happily pay more for this wonderful product. it's very light and non-greasy, feeling almost like a whipped cream when i apply it. after rinsing, it leaves a light scent and no greasy reside - just soft, supple skin.

on 3/18/2008 11:03:00 PM

i like the way this smells and the idea of it, but it makes me itch like mad, even in the shower.

this is the 2nd dove liquid form body wash that i've had a bad reaction too. the other one is the one with the exfoliating blue beads.

on 3/1/2008 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I've used this body wash for awhile now. I have extremely dry skin and although I didn't notice any serious added moisture, it did not dry my skin out either. It has a mild, clean scent and comes out very creamy which lathers nicely. I'll probably try something new next time around but I wouldn't be opposed to purchasing this again in the future.

on 2/27/2008 9:16:00 PM

I love this body wash. The scent is nice and clean. This moisturizes my skin very well and I'm very pleased with it overall. I will definitely purchase again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my favourite body wash ever! It has a nice scent that isn't too strong or obvious, and it really does leave my skin moisturized and clean! I use this and the Cool Moisture version, and I love both! The bottle is pretty too. Would definitely buy again and again and again :) It's a tad expensive considering it's a drugstore brand, but it really does work so I don't mind paying - I usually wait til it's on offer and then stock up :)

on 1/26/2008 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Smells fresh and clean and I totally noticed a nice feel to my skin after one use. It lathers up nicely too. I'm a fan of a good lather. Pretty bottle too.

on 1/17/2008 1:28:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

great classic body wash. smells flowery and powdery, very classic scent. moisturizes gently, washes off clean. i may buy this again one day, but there are others i like more.

I have been using this for about 2 weeks and I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin. It is much, much softer and smoother. I also like that there is not a strong scent because I have a really sensitive nose. It lathers really well too.

on 11/19/2007 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i didn't pick this out but i still use it because its pretty decent. however for a dove body wash the scent is pretty strong. all of the dove body products are pretty amazing though this just happens to not be my favorite

on 11/1/2007 12:24:00 PM

It's a bit on the pricey side in a drugstore for a bottle of body wash, but it is better than any of the one you will find in a department store. It has an unique "Dove" scent to it. It cleans gently and it lays the skin soft. A washcloth is a must though if you want it to foam up well (Don't forget to mix it enough water, it won't foam up itself if you don't). It does take a while to get use to the lotion leftover on your skin after rinsing. If you think about it, with 1/4 of lotion in it, sure some will stay on your skin right? That's what makes your skin soft after shower. Work well enough to be a shave creamy also.

I do have extremely dry skin on my legs and still need more lotions after shower. But comparing this to other body wash, It doesn't give me the dryness after shower and before putting on lotion.