August 20, 2014 | 1990 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 9:09:00 AM More reviews by ciaobellakate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So we all know how great this stuff is for speedy makeup removal with no need for a basin or shower, but I bet y'all have never tried this as a stain remover for light-colored fabrics and carpets, have you? Just shake the bottle, squirt a little over the area (no need to dab or scrub) and then leave to dry. Don't ask me how I discovered this... *blushes*

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

I can't live without this - for real. It's the only thing that can get all my make-up off without making my skin turn tomato red (*cough* Neutrogena make-up wipes *cough*), including mascara and eyeshadow. Embryolisse micellar water didn't remove anything, have tried Vichy and other brands. Nothing compares. They call it "make-up artist's crack" for a reason - if you have to swipe off make-up quickly, especially on a person who's had their make-up removed and then applied repeatedly that same day - you need something mild yet very effective. It feels just like water on your face, no stickiness or tacky feel.

I just use this before cleansing (never leave it on your face -it's best to rinse with water at least, preferably use a normal cleanser right after) - apply to a cotton pad and swipe all over my face. It's fragrance free and non-irritating. I've never found a better make-up remover and I've used more than I can count. I keep 3 of these around - big, huge bonus size bottle in my bathroom, 1 regular size bottle in the bedroom as a back-up and 1 mini travel size for . .well travelling. I would hate to forget this on a trip.

Bioderma almost always has this as part of 2pk, or attached to a lotion etc, so you can get it for less. I think it's worth it regardless if it's on sale or not because again - this is the only make-up removing product that hasn't burnt, irritated, dried out or otherwise my made my skin go nuts.

I have been buying this for over 4 years, and yes I would/do repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by gingercurls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this product. When I purchased it, I had intended to use it as a face makeup remover. However, after several days of using it as my sole makeup remover, my pores started to become clogged but I liked the feel of the product so I decided to keep using it. I decided to use it after regular cleansing thinking that that would alleviate the clogged pore problem. I was wrong. I then tried to use it only to remove eye makeup and it stung so bad after the first time that I gave up. Overall, I am disappointed in this product, especially for the price and how difficult it can be to get in the U.S.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Clau02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I keep on buying this product over and over again! This feels great on the skin, it is made for the most sensitive skin and has no perfume so it won't irritate your skin. If you're looking for a micellar lotion that removes well makeup, this is the one. It does a great job for face and eye makeup. This comes 2 or 3 times a year in a practical pump packaging in Jumbo size. I would keep the pump on the original packaging! Hope this helps!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by cwangdom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought a bottle of this when I was in France as I wanted to see what the fuss was about. In Canada, the medium bottle (250ml) costs in the $25 range.

I can see why makeup artists use this religiously. Especially if you travel to France regularly or live there. You can pick it up for cheap and it does a great job of removing your face makeup quickly without water.

I use this to remove my face makeup only. It does a good job of removing my foundation. It doesn't really feel/smell like anything on my face. Great for around my eyes with contacts. My face feels a little tight after wards but minimally. I use something else to remove the bulk of my eye makeup as this does not take any of that off even with leaving it there. I normally use waterproof mascara and some fluid line/liquid liner for lining my eyes so I use a bi-phase for that.

After I take off my eye and face makeup I do my actual face cleanse. I like using this if I'm travelling, lazy or not wearing any eye make up. It's quick and easy.

Normally at home where I have access to water and face towels I prefer to have something does it all like an oil or a balm. Less steps is good.

One lip off for not taking it all off and another off for being pricey in Canada.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

I bought this in hopes that it wouldn't irate my skin at all. It really takes so long to remove eye makeup and is such a hassle I will never buy again. I bought on clearance and it wasn't even worth it.

No wonder it was on clearance, nobody likes it!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2013 8:00:00 AM More reviews by NicoleTMY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved the atoderm range and wanted to try to get my next cleanser from the same brand. The promoter recommended me the sensibio range and allowed me to sample the feel of the cleanser which doubles as a make up remover. This cleanser is very popular over here. I was skeptical about a liquid cleanser but eager to try. I cleanse two times a day, in the morning and after my bath in the evening. Applying this to a dry face in the morning is not exactly comfy and after wiping it off, my skin feels a little tight. As for evening it is a little less uncomfortable but so far it cleans my face pretty well. The price is higher than usual cleanser but I think it is worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2013 5:45:00 AM More reviews by morgann

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Can't use this stuff anywhere near my eyes as it is so irritating... disappointed and wish I hadn't wasted my money on it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 5:35:00 AM More reviews by Musetta1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have ridiculously sensitive skin, which gets both very oily and dehydrated, and loves to clog up- whenever I visit my dematologist, she says 'yes, you really have very sensitive skin'. I have seborrheic dermatitis around my nose, and blepharitis around my eyes. So pretty much every cleanser known to humankind makes me react in some way. If its an oil-based cleanser, it doesn't make the dehydration worse, but can lead to SD flares and worse blocked pores. If its a detergent cleanser, my skin feels tight and dry, and after a few days it starts flaking.

For me, Crealine H2O is really very good- it gets all grime and makeup off. I could almost get away with just cleansing and not putting a moisturiser on top, which is amazing. However, I have the very slightest tightness after using it, so I do need moisturiser. It does not make my skin unbearably tight, prickly or itchy, and I do not get flushing after use.

I also find it very good for removing eye makeup, on the rare occasions I wear it, and it does not make my blepharitis flare. As others have said, I find you need to hold the soaked cotton for a few seconds on your eye, and then gently wipe.

However, I give this 4 stars because I live in hope of finding a cleanser that cleanses and leaves my completely skin comfortable...

After I've cleansed with this, I use a water spray (either something like Avene, or just some distilled water in a spray container. Then I very gently blot dry, and apply moisturiser (Uriage DS cream, currently).

Edit: I've upgraded this to 5 stars. After using it for around 6 months, it causes no irritation, and removes sebum and all makeup so effectively. At the moment, after cleansing I use a homemade green tea toner (just a very strong green tea, left to steep for an hour or so) and my skin is very happy.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2013 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Stareast

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I bought this, I was really scared that it wouldn't be worth the hype cause it was pretty pricey for a makeup remover. I'm so glad I did, because this stuff is awesome! It removes ALL of your face makeup but isn't drying at all and the cucumber in it makes it feel really soothing as well. For eye makeup, don't tug- just hold the cotton pad over your eye for maybe 20 seconds and after that it'll glide right off. This removed so much makeup that it makes me cringe to think about my old makeup removal routine. Taking a star off for the price but that's it.