November 28, 2014 | 1185 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(2011 reviews)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2013 9:35:00 AM More reviews by Sarah7777777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A natural stain for lips and Cheeks. Does everything it claims to do. Perfect for a natural look, stays put all day. Handy product to own. Comes in two other shades, cha cha tint (corals), posie tint (pink) I find the poisie tint and cha cha tint are a different texture to the Benetint as they are more creamy and don't seem to last as long on my skin. Seems a bit pricey at £24.50 but will last you ages.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Shylak3

Love love love! blends in very well and gives a natural flush. Good consistency and easy to use, stays in for decent amount of time.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2013 9:47:00 AM More reviews by foucault

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

One of my best beauty buys. Beautiful color, super natural on the cheeks and lips, lasts long and has a nice little scent. In general though, warmer shades go better with my skin tone, which is why I'm thinking about also trying the Cha Cha Tint. Benetint probably looks best on the more fair-skinned as it is quite rosy and cool.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 8:10:00 AM More reviews by ggalie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this, especially for a summer flush. Long lasting, no problems with my lips because I exfoliate them - use a washcloth at night! A little goes a long way. I followed the package directions and got great results.

EDIT: I have grown to love this product more and more, and in the winter I find itʻs a nice complement to berry hued lips when used on the cheeks. The staining power on lips is also potent. When combined with Revlonʻs Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain in Honey, you get color that really lasts. However you absolutely M.U.S.T. work it in RIGHT AWAY to your cheeks! Otherwise you will have pink lines. I will repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 10:10:00 AM More reviews by cicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well my lips dry before I applied my benetint I use lip balm after that I applied benetint but after it dry my lips looks like I bit my center of lips. It stain very darker on my center of my lips so color evenly dispersed. I'm ginger so I have very fair skin so benetint a bit dark as blush on my cheek so I don't use as blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2013 3:44:00 PM More reviews by cbegg

This product not only looks but smells beautiful. It's so easy and enjoyable to apply (although blending super fast is key to avoid it staining too quickly). Although the colour comes out differently on different skin tones i think it is pretty universal and can suit anyone! It looks stunning on the lips, especially with a gloss on top. I also like the use cha cha tint with benetint on my lips to make them more bold. In terms of pricing the bottle lasts for well over a year i'd say so it really isn't that overpriced. The product is completely waterproof as well which is amazing for humid weather or being at the beach. I repurchase this everytime it runs out because i think its such a handy product to have about!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by Henab

Reply like using this on cheeks. Only con is shelf life isn't long enough for me as I only wear makeup occasionally.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Marthey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Got a sample size of this product in my "Primping With The Stars" set. I must say that this have become one of my HG products for everyday use. It gives a natural flush of color on your cheeks and it lasts the whole day. I don't like to use this on my lips because it tends to sink into the lines on your lips. But I love it as a cheek stain. I recommend this product for the people who wants a natural cheek color that will last the whole day!

Buying again when my sample size runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 1:37:00 PM More reviews by moe5474

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I received a sampel of this with another purchase and was thrilled because I had always wanted to try it. I like makeup, but don't like the "made up" look: i.e. I would rather go for tinted moisturizer or bb cream instead of heavy foundation; I don't like heavy lipsticks or intense bright shadow, etc.

I absolutely LOVED this product! I use it on days where I don't want to look too "done" or when I need just a pinch of color when I'm running errands on the weekend. I use it on both my lips and cheeks and have found that it stays really well on both places.

It gives you a nice rosy glow that can be intensified by just adding more product.

As soon as my sample runs out I'll definitely be purchasing the full size of this.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Sarsar1sar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Good blending, nice smell, but very short lasting :( literally lasts like 5-10 minutes