Urban Decay Smog

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/11/2009 4:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool

Gorgeous dark bronzy brown e/s! I'm able combine with many different colors. Very pigmented, and extremely smooth texture. I feel on my (NC30-35) it is more of a dramatic color on my skin tone and would be even more for someone a bit fairer. But I def recommend this color, will purchase again!

on 1/26/2009 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I use this when i want a brown smoky eye on the crease and it's so beautiful. I always get compliments with when i use this e/s.

on 1/11/2009 2:43:00 PM

I pulled this out yesterday and wore it - wow, forgot how pretty it is! I tend not to wear my UD eyeshadows as much as MAC, Stila, and BE because, quite frankly, the glitter is a bit much for me. Smog is a beautiful bronze/brown with lovely sheen, not too over the top. What really impressed me was that the color looked as beautiful when I took it off before going to bed as when I first put it on in the a.m. This definitely has some great pigmentation and staying power. Looks great paired with Sin.

on 1/6/2009 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This was the first high end e/s I ever bought and it's well worth the price tag. It's a gorgeous bronzey color with little fall out. It lasts a long time, even without a primer. The cute packaging is a plus.

on 10/15/2008 9:56:00 AM

Whoever it was below that described this as "gorgeous smoldering earthy/coppery brown" was dead-on. This is a fantastic color with great staying powder. I haven't found a shade like this in any other brand yet, it's very unique. I wear a lot of neutrals and love cool colors, even though a sales assistant said I most definitely have warm-toned skin. I'm careful about the bronze or copper colors I choose because things can look very orange. This, however, is perfect. I love to use it as a liner on top and bottom with a neutral all-over shade like UD Sin. I have this in the Urban Ammo palette (it's also in Wallpaper palette) but would definitely buy the full size single if I ever needed to.

on 8/27/2008 9:09:00 PM

I love this eyeshadow! It can be worn day or night, depending on how it's applied. On my NC43 complexion, it looks a little smoky but not too over the top. My only complaint is that I have to be careful to press it on, as opposed to brushing it on, otherwise I get lots of fall out under my eyes (even with UDPP). Because of this it's a bit more work than I would like, but the flipside is that the texture is really soft and easy to layer. A great color!

on 7/24/2008 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This color rocks. What a gorgeous smoldering earthy/coppery brown! On me it shows up with a slight peach undertone. I love the texture of this and it doesn't have the glittery fallout that I've experienced with other UD shadows. I have been into earth tone brown e/s lately and this one is at the top of the list! Makes my blue/grey eyes pop and has a nice shimmer that pairs well with brown and green mattes. Would buy again.

I discovered this eyeshadow in the Ammo palette. This is my all-time FAVORITE brownish-gold color! It is BEYOND gorgeous! wow! I can pair this with so many neutral colors and I wear it almost everyday. I will buy this again as soon as it runs out!

on 7/13/2008 2:17:00 AM

I love this eyeshadow so much as an entire package. It's an awesome smoldering sun-toasted gold. This is perfect. It looks stunning on tanned skin but also looks antiquey on pale skin. Texture amazing, even better with udpp of course. Get it.

on 6/2/2008 9:37:00 PM

BEAUTIFUL Bronzy Brown!!!! I love the texture, and I agree w/ some reviewers on here, the texture is similar to MAC VP! ^^... love it~~~

Top Rated Urban Decay Products