December 21, 2014 | 891 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - Ruby Pumps

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by kraftykaitie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Fabulous polish! Red glitter in a red base, but it's not junior high glitter. This is a very grown-up polish. I really think this would look good on almost anyone. Love it, recommend it, bought it for my sister. Lol There's not much more I can say about it. Go get it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2011 1:24:00 PM More reviews by simbazandyalex

I LOVE THIS SHADE. I own over 50 polishes and I find myself reaching for this polish again and again. Beautiful red base, nice shimmer... so much depth. Lovely, lovely, lovely.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2011 2:50:00 AM More reviews by Squalid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

As said a million times before, this is THE red glitter polish. Really really pretty. It's not perfect though, if it was a tad less pink I would say it was, but I guess that's just me. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2011 8:04:00 AM More reviews by Classycass01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this polish! Its so beautiful! Its very glittery but not overly if that makes sense lol. Its just enough glitter. I didnt think I would like it cause I don't like glitter nail polishes but this one is amazing. Its very opaque, only one coat needed. Very bright, the consistency is smooth also, meaning you don't feel the texture of the glitter in the polish which is nice. And my mom and my 17 year sis love it so its appealing to all different ages. Love it! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2011 3:12:00 PM More reviews by christinarose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Such a beautiful colour and it looks so good on most skintones. I usually dont like reds, but this red is amazing and i love the shimmer and glitter! It really looks like Dorothy's ruby red slippers! I find it hard to apply sometimes, as it does get a bit too thick, but it has a wonderful coverage and it was very cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2011 4:43:00 AM More reviews by lifeinspiration

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous color, and very flattering. I would definitely buy this color again, or even as a gift for someone! Both my mom and sister use this color as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 3:33:00 AM More reviews by Smeeinnit

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dazzling red. Beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 1:04:00 AM More reviews by ramonaquimby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this color. The name really says it all, it truly looks like they bottled Dorothy's Ruby Red Slippers. The application is very smooth, and fairly opaque. It did need two coats to really show the glitter properly. This would perfect for holiday occasions and look great with that simple LBD.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2011 3:13:00 AM More reviews by neenebean

I absolutely love this color! I tend to shy away from bold colors and super glittery polishes, but when I saw this one I thought it was so beautiful that I had to get it. It looks really nice with my super fair skin. Definitely a favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2011 4:43:00 PM More reviews by ValDazzles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this polish. Its one of my all time favorite. I used it for a Valentine's Day manicure & pedicure in 2009 and have loved it ever since. It has just the right amount of sparkle. It is a bit difficult to remove but that's to be expected being as its a glitter.

Will definitely repurchase!