October 22, 2014 | 1003 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - Ruby Pumps

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2011 2:50:00 AM More reviews by Squalid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

As said a million times before, this is THE red glitter polish. Really really pretty. It's not perfect though, if it was a tad less pink I would say it was, but I guess that's just me. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2011 8:04:00 AM More reviews by Classycass01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this polish! Its so beautiful! Its very glittery but not overly if that makes sense lol. Its just enough glitter. I didnt think I would like it cause I don't like glitter nail polishes but this one is amazing. Its very opaque, only one coat needed. Very bright, the consistency is smooth also, meaning you don't feel the texture of the glitter in the polish which is nice. And my mom and my 17 year sis love it so its appealing to all different ages. Love it! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2011 3:12:00 PM More reviews by christinarose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Such a beautiful colour and it looks so good on most skintones. I usually dont like reds, but this red is amazing and i love the shimmer and glitter! It really looks like Dorothy's ruby red slippers! I find it hard to apply sometimes, as it does get a bit too thick, but it has a wonderful coverage and it was very cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2011 4:43:00 AM More reviews by lifeinspiration

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous color, and very flattering. I would definitely buy this color again, or even as a gift for someone! Both my mom and sister use this color as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 3:33:00 AM More reviews by Smeeinnit

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dazzling red. Beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 1:04:00 AM More reviews by ramonaquimby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this color. The name really says it all, it truly looks like they bottled Dorothy's Ruby Red Slippers. The application is very smooth, and fairly opaque. It did need two coats to really show the glitter properly. This would perfect for holiday occasions and look great with that simple LBD.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2011 3:13:00 AM More reviews by neenebean

I absolutely love this color! I tend to shy away from bold colors and super glittery polishes, but when I saw this one I thought it was so beautiful that I had to get it. It looks really nice with my super fair skin. Definitely a favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2011 4:43:00 PM More reviews by ValDazzles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this polish. Its one of my all time favorite. I used it for a Valentine's Day manicure & pedicure in 2009 and have loved it ever since. It has just the right amount of sparkle. It is a bit difficult to remove but that's to be expected being as its a glitter.

Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by karmapolish13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have to note, the reason price got a 1 is because I am able to buy Chaina Glaze polishes from Beauty Brands (until april 30) buy one get one free! So it makes them WAY worth the trip! I almost own every color of China Glaze they carry! Ha ha!

On to the review. When I first got this color home, I was going through and "cataloging my haul". I showed this one (along with Lubu Heels) to my father. He thought it was so cool he painted his thumb nail with it and said "Your brother needs a color like this to paint his remote control cars with!" I thought that made it a winner. Outside of that comment, I have never seen a red quite like this one. The only thing similar that I have ever seen is a striping polish by Art Deco. That is all. All in all this is a fantastic polish and I cant WAIT to do something with it this holiday season!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2011 3:20:00 PM More reviews by prettyseaeagle

This is the most beautiful red polish I had ever owned. The polish is highly pigmented but what draws me in the most is the shine and sparkles. It is so beautiful under sunlight and I receive many compliments EVERY single time I have it on. It reminds me Christmas because it is so bright and shiny like baubles on christmas trees. Very pretty and a fool-proof colour! Definitely repurchasing once this runs out.