Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Water (aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

on 6/17/2009 5:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Ok, so its only been day two. I will be patient. I am hoping to leave a really good update next time. Since I look at myself all of the time I am worried I wont see the difference, but since my boyfriend knows that I am using it I hope he will notice. Then I will get really excited!

Update: It has been a week I can see that my lashes have gotten longer. Not as long as I want them to be though. In a month I will post my before and after pictures.

on 6/4/2009 3:28:00 AM

I had a previous review where I liked this producted. After having used another product - Revitalash, I have seen the errors of my ways!

Spend the extra $$$ and get something that really works and works with results that others will notice and a better delivery system than a mascara spoolie.

Did I mention that this stuff BURNS when you accidently get it in your eyes??? Oh boy does it ever burn! You end up washing your eyes for 5min to get the stuff out or your eyes water which also washes the product off the lashes. It may be cheap but it doesn't really work in a dramatic way. If you are wanting long long lashes, this isn't the product. If you want slightly longer (it could have been my imagination too), then get this product. However, if you only want slightly longer, then don't even bother and just wear mascara! Save your $ and put it towards something that really works...

on 5/20/2009 12:23:00 AM

I am a makeupholic. I've been using this product for about a week now and I absolutely love it already. My lashes are fairly long to begin with, but I was looking for a little bit more length and volume, and boy did I get it! I was surprised at the cheap cost ($4 at Rite Aid) for a product that claimed to do the exact same thing as more expensive lash growth brands (Li Lash, RenewLash, etc). So $4 compared to about $112? I urge anybody to try this product. It surely worked for me. Within about 3 days I noticed a little bit more length and curl in my lashes, especially the bottom ones. They were a bit thin to begin with, but I can honestly tell they are filling out nicely, and I am pleased! Some people notice a difference, but others do not. It all just depends on you I suppose. Try it!

on 5/14/2009 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I've been wanting to try last growth products for ages now, but they've been so expensive that I didn't really find them worth it. Then I found this little gem. After reading the reviews on here, I figured it would be more of a lash conditioner, which was fine by me since I had been getting some breakage from the mascara I used. It's been two weeks now and this is what I've seen so far:

-It's super easy to put on, it doesn't run and sting my eyes like I've heard these things can do. I smush it right up to the base of my lashes, I figured that would be the best way to go on this.
-My lashes are soft as can be. I haven't had any breakage or lashes fall out since I started using this.
-I've gotten a tiny bit of length, not much, but it's only been two weeks.
-The biggest thing (and my favorite) is that I've noticed new growth in my lashes so they're a million times more full than they used to be. Being that the new ones are still growing in and I have two (maybe three) different lengths at the moment, they look like falsies. Loving that.

So all in all, while I haven't gotten a lot of length added on, the volume part was unexpected, and GREAT! I don't have to use mascara now if I don't want to, and when I do now, I don't need to worry about finding one that adds volume, just length. Easy peasy in my book.

I will definitely buy this again.

on 5/14/2009 1:55:00 PM

This stuff actually worked on me... It conditions the lashes and have definitely added some length to my lashes..I didn't see a increase in volume though.

I wish the brush/applicator were a but skinnier/skinnier so I can catch my bottom lashes

Overall decent product

Honestly, I haven't noticed any amazing length with this product. It does seem to moisturize, but so does a ton of other products (castor oil, safflower oil, vaseline). However, the reason I will buy this again...is it works beautifully as a lash primer before I apply my Lash Stylist Mascara. I also curl my lashes in the morning before taking the kids to school and just put this on them and I look AWAKE, even tho I'm not! lol
So, basically it moisturizes which reduces eyelash loss and breakage...which can over time make the lashes you have longer (YMMV). However, it makes an excellent and cheap lash primer. I think its worth having.

hey this stuff really does work! no burn or irritation like some consumers of other lash growth accelerators have reported and i really do notice a difference in the condition and length of my lashes. what i do is apply this product first and then apply pure castor oil over the top and for some reason this combination seems to work. i get complements from time to time actually which i didn't before.

on 5/2/2009 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So I ran out on my Revitalash and I thought I would try this to save a little money. I have been using it for a week so it hasn't been long enough to really see if it works, but I thought I would comment on how easy it is to use. It has a mascara type wand that allows for smooth, fast and efficient use of the product. I got it at Rite Aide for $4.99 and am glad I tried this. I will post in update in four months after I have had time to see the results.

on 4/30/2009 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This works! As least for me it does. My short asian eyelashes have finally grown! YAY!

I've been using this for a couple months and I like it quite a bit. I have short lashes that had been broken off from the mascara and lash curler combo so I had been miserable. I watched a couple videos on youtube about eyelash accelerators, but everything mentioned was hundreds of dollars. But then I found this at riteaid (the only store I seem to be able to find this) for about $4 so I figured why not. Now I have lashes even longer then my normal ones and when I put mascara on, I can see the difference it has made. Considering I had broken lashes when I started, I think it made quite a dramatic difference, especially for only $4. But if you just want to make youre normal to long lashes longer, I don't think there will be as dramatic of a result, but definitely some results. This is one of those products you have to apply every night though, or else it won't work. So for those who didn't apply every night and didn't see any results, I'd think this is the reason why.

Top Rated Ardell Products