April 21, 2014 | 875 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by sandyatthebeach1

This is my HG moisturizer. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with actually dry, dry skin (which makes the name extremely misleading, I know), but for people with oily or combination skin, or even those with normal skin during the summer, this is an AMAZING moisturizer. It's a gel, so it feels really smooth, cool and nice when you apply it to the skin, and leaves my skin feeling plump and soft. It's fragrance-free, and oil-free, so even my sister, who has really sensitive skin, steals this from me all the time to use. I actually can't use any other facial moisturizer anymore because this one just feels so great on the skin- everything else ends up feeling greasy, or heavy. This one just feels like I'm giving my face a drink of cold water, haha. It doesn't break me out at all, too. I've gone through who knows how many tubs of this. Which brings me to my one gripe- packaging. I wish this didn't come in a tub and came with a pump or in a tube. I like how the jar is clear, at least, since it lets me easily see how much product I have left, and the jar also lets me scrape out the last bits when I'm running out, but it's not very sanitary. I don't like dipping my fingers in it again and again, even though I always make sure my hands are clean before I touch it, but... you know, bacteria. Gross stuff. I hope they make a pump or tube or something, (and the price is pretty high, too, unfortunately) but otherwise, this is a great, great moisturizer, and I love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/25/2012 6:56:00 AM More reviews by kittyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was disappointed with this. It glides on silkily and feels lovely at first, but half an hour later my skin feels no more hydrated than before I applied it. I used it tonight when my skin was feeling especially dry and in need of 'thirst relief' but after a short time it felt as hot and tight as before. I may as well throw out the product and keep the sample jar for travel and put into it a moisturiser that actually works.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2012 9:43:00 PM More reviews by MeganAmelia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for a few weeks and at first I was IN LOVE but now I'm breaking out like crazy on my jaw and forehead :( So sad. I wish this could have worked better for me :(

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2012 5:32:00 PM More reviews by Nicola92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my go-to moisturiser in the warmer months, providing me with enough moisture but it doesn't break out my acne prone skin. It doesn't cut it in the winter as I would run through this stuff to prevent my skin flaking.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 9:47:00 AM More reviews by Bryz30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't know what I would do without this moisturizer! I came across it after having no success with a few drugstore brands. I was intrigued by its gel formula. I've got to say I am extremely pleased with the results! Skin feels really nice, I've used it for weeks alone at night, and under foundation during the day. Overall a reat product for keeping skin moisturized.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2012 6:12:00 PM More reviews by sweetiesweetie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I got a sample of this along with the (surprise!) ddms. I like it, but not enough to buy the jar. I would rather have a tube or a pump haha but on days where my skin is flaky and dead I would exfoliate and then use this. My skin actually looks different the next morning haha

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2012 1:37:00 AM More reviews by whitnnay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

love this product especially because it's a gel. since i live in hawaii..sometimes the humidity would make my skin feel oily when i would use cream moisturizers...but not this with gel! under makeup..or even just by itself it makes my skin feel hydrated without feeling heavy and i haven't experienced any breakouts due to using this moisturizer (unlike some cream moisturizers i've used in the past). yeahh it comes off a bit pricey to some people but i definitely think it's worth every penny...and it lasts a good amount of time (i use it in the morning and at night). i'm currently on my third bottle and i will for sure be continuing to use this product until they stop making it *knock on wood* haha. :]

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 12:15:00 AM More reviews by LussyCakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

SUPER DUPER HYDRATING <3 It's also made up mostly of water which is great for my oily skin~ Has a nice and light scent to it and is also nice on the skin :) I always use this when my dramatically different moisturizing gel doesn't do the job~

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by hilaryk1015

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of the best moisturizers I have ever used. It sinks into the skin quickly and you really don't need a lot. I have oily skin but it also gets dry due to acne creams, but this gave me enough moisture without making my face more oily. I will definitely buy again

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 1:46:00 AM More reviews by silviabeloved

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This didn't really do anything for me, nothing bad, but nothing good either. The ingredient list leaves a lot to be desired.