September 18, 2014 | 1373 users online

Fragrances - Annick Goutal - Petite Cherie

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2006 1:45:00 PM More reviews by Sammi8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a unique scent and I have yet to find anything like it. I get compliments from both men and women.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2006 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Lola_Bear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My HG everyday fragrance. My boyfriend is very scent-adverse, and this is the only fragrance that he "allows" me to wear. Totally non-offensive, sweet and pretty but still elegant. I'm taking off one lippie because it does not last and you have to spray A LOT on, even in the EDP.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2006 2:36:00 AM More reviews by mochabear

i adore this fragrance. after sorely disappointed in another, i thankfully discovered this. in th wonderful world of neimans. it goes on as a light floral & dries down to the most adorable scent. feminine w/o being overpowering. an definite everyday staple.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2006 4:36:00 PM More reviews by magnificent

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

"A sexy floral melange of peach, vanilla, fresh grass and musky rose." For my nose this is a strange and unpleasant concoction! Ladies, I love peach, but Annick Goutal's peach-note in Petite Chérie isn't DELICIOUS at all. Sour and sharp. - After reading "Annick Goutal fragrances make a dream come true..." I have to say: No sorry, my dreams are better than this fragrance, I swear ;-)).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2006 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Africanbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If this woman didn't make so much money from her fragrances, I'd suggest she find another career lol. Seriously, I hate her fragrances, I've tried eau de Charlotte (which is supposed to be a chocolate/berry jam scent, nothing but lily of the valley *argh*) and now this scent which I've wanted to try for years (based on tons of positive reviews), and was recently given the opportunity by a lovely MUAer, when she included this as a extra in our swap. The scent is fruit and grass, the fruit nor the grass smell great, and together are just awful. I admire Goutal's imagination, but she needs a new developer for her scents, and she might want to try being down-to-earth with her notes, I never hear anyone saying "I'd love to find the perfect grass scent!" lol.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2006 8:55:00 AM More reviews by AngelLes

As much as I love this scent, I can't justify spending so much on a perfume that just doesn't last. So, this is my ultimate "present-to-myself" because I can't afford to wear it regularly. The scent is absolutely heavenly with pears and roses though!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2006 2:03:00 PM More reviews by rubycat2

LOVE this scent! It's my all time favorite fragrance ie: HG-the pear smell is subtle, and fresh. I just wish it had better staying power-even the eau de parfum does not last that long.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2006 12:54:00 PM More reviews by feiste

This is my favourite perfume. It's lightly sweet and makes me think of child-like innocence. It lasts for half-a-day on me, which is as long as, if not longer, than any other perfume I've tried. Petite Cherie is expensive, but a bottle lasts me ever so long. I save a bit by buying it in a bigger size. It's really funny how I discovered this perfume. I had tried it on earlier one day and thought that it smelt perfectly nasty. I took a bus home that day and a really really really stinky person came and sat by me; I think that he must not have showered for the past month. So I discretely rested my head on my arm and placed my nose in the crook of my arm, where I had tried on Petite Cherie previously. And then I smelt this wonderful, wonderful fragrance and I couldn't have stopped sniffing at my arm if my life depended on it. It took a little while for the perfume to work with my body chemistry but now, I wouldn't have any other perfume.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2006 1:22:00 AM More reviews by lipglossjunkee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really adore this very feminine fragrance. I don't really smell pears when I wear it, though...it seems I'm getting more peachy and floral notes right off the bat. It seems to last at least half the day on me, if not the full day--although sometimes I don't have to re-spritz at all.

EDIT: Gave this to someone who can wear it without sinus problems. I would not repurchase for myself, but its a lovely fragrance, and I would wear it if I didn't have sinusitis.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2006 8:36:00 AM More reviews by Gita1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

A beautiful Annick Goutal fragrance! This is so gentle, light and different. At first spritz I get a medicinal alcohol smell that is gone in seconds. Then it smells of a lovely peachy rose. There is nothing heavy, harsh, synthetic or musky in this. Very clean to me and I am very sensitive. It is not juvenile, it is gently sweetly feminine. Later on it has more of a woody green rose/floral scent to me - still lovely. Very classy and pure to me. Does not have huge sillage but I can still detect it on my skin throughout the day up close. I don't detect vanilla in it although it is listed as a base note. Wish it were a bit stronger - this is the EDT.