November 27, 2014 | 1428 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - Miss Dior Cherie [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 12:06:00 PM More reviews by kaiousei

I love this scent. It is strong with a smell of licorice and vanilla, but lasts all day. It isn't overpowering or obnoxious, it just makes its presence known. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2011 6:28:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

Yummy sweet strawberries and caramel notes with first spray, but as it dies down, it leaves a light sweet floral on me. One spritz is more than enough as it is rather strong. A very youthful smelling fragrance with an unusual popcorn note. Worth the expensive price tag.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by dioraddict84

The top notes are wild strawberry leaves and green tangerine. The heart features caramel pop corns surrounded by violets, wild strawberry, so strong and seductive and pink jasmine. The base is created of fresh patchouli leaves and crystalline musk.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2011 12:29:00 AM More reviews by rachel5788

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this it smells so light. And it smells girly. One lippie off cause it doesn't stay on long. But it's ok. I wanna get a big bottle when I run out of my 1 oz.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2011 10:40:00 AM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely love love love this perfume it absolutely oozes sex appeal and femminity!!! It has extremely classy sophisticated scent and its extremely alluring it comes in a beautiful bottel with a silver bow on the lid the only disadvantage of this fragrance is the price its very expensive it would make any girls day as a gift or if you feel like adding a top fragrance to your collection this is a must!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by nubletta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This review is for the older version, now the new one. I'm pretty disappointed by the fact that they reformulated it. What was Dior trying to achieve by doing that? They could've just a released a new perfume. They're going to be experience a decline of sales because of this. However, I will say that I haven't smelled the new version of the perfume. But based on everyones review of it, it doesn't smell that great. I already have too many mandarin/orange based, I don't need anymore.

Now, the perfume itself is absolutely heavenly. Its a very unique scent thats hard to pin point. The fact that it had carmelized popcorn in it made it completely different from any other perfumes. I always wore this and was complimented on how yummy I smelled. I got this in particular because many reviewers said that Soap and Glory products smelled like MDC. I will say that there is a similarity, but not obviously dead on to it. They do layer quite nicely though.

I WOULD repurchase this if the formula remained the same. However, I won't because of that. It really is a spectacular perfume though (the older version that is)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2011 5:54:00 PM More reviews by iioii

I don't get it. I read reviews which made it sound awesome (i searched 'perfume which smells like soap and glory'), including reviews about how it had changed in 2011, and I got the impression it had already changed. So I tested it on myself on three occasions and thought it smelled amazing and that I would buy it, I didn't care that it was apparantly a new version... Next minute I go to try it one last time before I want to get it and it smells totally different, and this is all in the space of three weeks since the end of April. So I tryed it again and same thing, it now smells sharp, sour, bitter orange and a bit woody and it is not half as nice, before it was fresh and sweet. I'm guessing the changeover has only just happened on the testers in store? Because i'm certain its not my nose because I have been trying it on myself each time, I have been searching for a new perfume for a month now and thought I had found it but I haven't :(............... I'm gonna try it one last time before I give up.........

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2011 9:22:00 AM More reviews by eam123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this, very pretty. Pretty mild, I'm so confused by all the 'repulsed' reviews, because it's barely noticeable w/ a couple of sprays. I wear this, actually, when I want to wear a 'low-key' fragrance. My teenager can also wear this with no problem, but not often b/c I payed so much for it! Very expensive.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2011 12:57:00 PM More reviews by watercolormermaid1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I sprayed it on a tester strip, took a gentle whiff, and instant REPULSION---as I backed away I almost fainted, then I had to get quickly far away. Strawberry, Caramel Popcorn, and Patchouli???? For real? Like the other reviewer said," could kill small children, and animals." I apologize to fans of this, but I just couldn't stand it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 9:35:00 PM More reviews by blacklikemyheart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ummmm....yum.

My dog bought this for my for Mother's Day. My husband loved it at first sniff. The sugar/caramelized popcorn note is surely what he responded to. I love the fruit and floral combo, sweet but not cloying. Nice lasting power and sillage. I feel absolutely edible. Ultimately, I wear fragrance for myself but it certainly doesn't hurt a bottle's chances of being sprayed that my husband finds the scent irresistible.

Love the packaging. Sweetly feminine.