July 24, 2014 | 996 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2009 5:32:00 AM More reviews by carlabeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a good product to buy if you want/need a good bronzer and blush combination. The two tones go very well together. I have fairly light/medium toned skin and laguna gives me a nice natural healthy looking glow but doesn't look fake. Orgasm is a nice peachy pink with a subtle bit of shimmer (not so much that it looks ridiculous, but if you're not looking for shimmery blush you should probably go with Nars amour).

I got this at sephora for $37 so its definitely not cheap but considering that buying a full sized Laguna/Orgasm is $25 each its a pretty good deal. The only problem I have with this is that I always run out of Laguna faster than Orgasm.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2009 3:13:00 PM More reviews by heeji16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

So convenient! Great way to try two-in-one! Love the colors and the packaging. Great to take on trips... saves room in the makeup bag. I do have to tone Orgasm down a notch with a light dusting of powder as it is very pigmented, but love the effect afterwards, and I cannot say enough about Laguna. I recommend to all who want to try a little of both!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2009 3:35:00 AM More reviews by cullenette

This was a great way for me to try out Nars, two of their best-selling products on one place. Laguna gives me the perfect sun-kissed look, and Orgasm is a beautiful blush color. I took this when I went on holiday and it was absolutely perfect, blush and bronzer in one place. On a different note, the packaging is beautiful but gets dirty so easily!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2009 10:55:00 PM More reviews by dontbeanastywitch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Great way to try both of these and carry them all on one case! Laguna is the best bronzer ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Vi3tHunn3

It's a great idea to package these two together. I feel like Laguna is a terrific bronzer that doesn't make me look orange at all, it also doubles up as an eyeshadow. I feel like Orgasm is the perfect color to pick up murky looking skin and make it look brighter. I agree with the comment below about the shimmer preventing Orgasm from looking natural, but the color that is achieved is still beautiful none the less. I definitely recommend this duo if you want to imitate healthier looking skin. It definitely makes me glow and I consider it a staple in my makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2009 9:01:00 AM More reviews by gumbyguy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

It was a brilliant idea to package these two together. Love it. Works wonders on my ghostly pale/splotchy brown skin.

Orgasm blush has been heralded as the mother of all blushes. Works for me. The peachy-rose color looks natural on me but the shimmer gives it away (how is gold shimmer natural looking?). Orgasm blush is good, but not the end-all and be-all. I like Sheseido's colors work a hair better on me.

Laguna, however, is a godsend for me. i have extremely uneven skin tone because of melasma, with splotches of brown across my forehead, cheeks and chin; an unflattering contrast to my pale skin. (Thanks a lot, Skin God.) Laguna goes a long way to even out my two-tone skin.

Laguna and Orgasm help to make my skin look rosy and healthy instead of sickly and pale. Go light on the Laguna, though, or your skin will just look dirty.

Another big plus for me is that I can use Laguna to create a lovely brown shadow under my lower lashes, something i haven't been able to get from regular brown pencil or liquid liner or eye shadow. This is a look I've admired on celebrities like Reese Witherspoon, and could not until now, replicate.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2009 9:17:00 AM More reviews by CrisAlex

Even though I read a lot of good reviews of Orgasm, the bright peachy colour was scary at first. But no! I don't look like a clown or anything like that. On the contrary, it gives a beautiful peachy colour that is just right. The Laguna is just beautiful. Sometimes I use both colours together to give a peachy-bronze effect. I would definitely repurchase, even though I typically hate the rubbery NARS packaging and it costs $50 CDN. The colours are just beautiful, and a little really goes a long way.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2009 1:45:00 PM More reviews by sabweena86

This duo of blush and bronzer is pretty nice. I use it almost daily and it gives a nice tint, and I am pretty tan as it is. It's subtle and not outrageous looking. Def a good buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2009 8:05:00 PM More reviews by sah125

The colors are amazing and it's not over the top that I can't wear it everyday. It has the right amount of shimmer without looking too sparkly or oily. The price is steep but the packaging and colors make it worth every penny. I love how it has a huge compact mirror and its small enough to fit in my makeup case. (so much better than carrying separate blush and bronzer compacts).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2009 6:33:00 PM More reviews by shrdlicka23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After I purchased this online from Sephora...I started having doubts about whether is was worth the 37 bucks I shelled out for it. So when it got here, I was honestly hoping that I wouldn't like it so I could return it lol. I was soooooo wrong. This is the best blush and bronzer I have ever used. It is perfect on my skin. Orgasm makes me look like I have a natural rosy glow(I have really rosy cheeks but this actually softens them). Laguna is a perfect shade of brown/bronze and give me a healthy tanned glow. I love this stuff....I'm sorry wallet.