July 25, 2014 | 1790 users online

Fragrances - Moschino - I Love Love

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2007 6:20:00 PM More reviews by rainbodragon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great bottle. Love the scent, very fresh and clean and citrusy. If you like citrus scents try this.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2007 10:15:00 PM More reviews by JennifeRx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a very nice fragrance and I love the bottle. It does smell strikingly similar to D&G Light Blue. I love that initial citrusy blast. It's so energizing and refreshing. This and Light Blue both dry down like incense on my skin. It has great lasting power. I use vanilla lotion to soften the incense dry down. I Love Love is not as pricey as Light Blue, so that's a definite plus.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2007 9:55:00 AM More reviews by sola_gurl

Love love this product!! The smell is very refreshing and is not overwhelming at all! The light citrus smell is very nice and a lot of people compliment me whenever I wear this. Unfortunately, the staying power sucks...big time! I don't think it lasts for an hour..except on the clothes..but the smell outweighs the fact that it doesn't stay long.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2007 1:35:00 PM More reviews by amarose

Having tried this for the first time, I definitely notice the resemblance to D&G Light Blue. Unfortunately, the same too sharp note that doesn't work on me in Light Blue doesn't work for me in this, either. I was hoping it would be softer and play better with my body chemistry, but no such luck. I like the scent, but on other people!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2007 10:38:00 AM More reviews by magicinthemakeup

I love this scent...smells like a sweet, warm, citrus aroma...but the staying power is weak. My husband loves the smell...it is the only one that he is crazy about on me. I will buy it again as it will be my new signature scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2007 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just love this scent. It's definitely similar to D&G Light Blue which I also love, but there's something that sets it apart. To me it just smells very clean and crisp and light. I'll definitely repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2007 8:18:00 PM More reviews by productguru

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

There is something I dislike about the fact that this fragrance smells almost EXACTLY like light blue....I mean, if you're going to copy a fragrance, you may want to NOT copy one of the world's most popular fragrances - Light Blue is so common it's beginning to be sad when i smell it at least once a day while I'm out and about... so why copy it for more of the same? Not impressed....

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2007 2:59:00 PM More reviews by diana6

I keep going back and forth on this fragrance. Some days I love it, other days it smells too heavy. Overall though, I like the spicy/sweet sexy smell of it... it's a fun scent for going out, but I probably wouldn't wear it for daytime. I DON'T think it smells like Light Blue, though... don't know why people keep saying that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2007 4:14:00 PM More reviews by lizbathory88

I love this scent. It's citrus with floral and wood(to me that is). Perfect blend....ah.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2007 8:33:00 PM More reviews by RaquellaDeVille

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was mixed about this perfume before, but now I actually love it. My boyfriend has complimented me numerous times; he has told me how good I smell. Even "sexy."

This is similar to Dolce's Light Blue, but I really feel that there are some differences. I Love Love is way better --- more citrusy and light and feminine.

Like all perfumes, there is a delicate balance of aromas here. So it's really important to take care of it. Keep it in the fridge if you can. But if not, keep it in a cool, dark place (like your underwear drawer) and definitely NOT in the bathroom where the heat and humidity can break it down. My I Love Love started to smell weird after a while...the citrusy, grapefruit-like top notes started to wear off, and the bottom notes developed a more thick smell that wasn't as light and airy and pleasant.