Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red Currant
HEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea Rose
BASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love love love this fragrance - it has such a zingy, citrus-y, tangy punch to it - I love the cute bottle; although not sophisticated-looking, it is original and matches the mood of the scent. My only complaint is poor lasting power.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I'm on my 2nd bottle. This is one of my top 5 fave perfumes! It reminds me alot of Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue if you know that scent. It's a nice clean and citrusy smell in my opinion and the price is very reasonable. I just got a big bottle for $30!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm on my second bottle, I LOVEEEEE this perfume!
I was shopping for D&G's Light Blue but I was alittle put off by the price and someone mentioned this perfume and I loved it!
I bought mine at CVS for much cheaper than a dept store.. Kohl's also has it.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

bleh. smells nice, but not something you want your body to smell like. too citrusy/old lady-ish for me.

I love love this scent!!! Basically, D & G Light Blue is also one of my favorites, however it smells really strong on me. I find that this one is better because the citrus notes are more evident or more present on my skin. The packaging is kinda weird and I think it's kinda hard to find, so I hope this won't d/c.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Oh, this is nice. I have a small sample of this, and it's very citrusy and adorable, but has that kick that I can't put my finger on... I'd wear this on unbearably hot summer days. Then again, I might not since it is a tad strong. I would buy it, though, if I ever get the chance.

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

This is one of the best perfumes i've ever bought. i've stuck with this for a good few years, I love wearing it when its coming into the summer, It smells of tangerines and grapefruits so fresh!. My boyfriend goes crazy when i wear this and always says i smell gorgeous. A few people have asked me if im wearing light blue but i think this one is a whole load better than that.

I usually dont wear this in winter as i find the really citrusy scents dont work at this time of year in winter i tend to wear something a little more spicy. So round about march i'll bring this one back out. :)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Great bottle. Love the scent, very fresh and clean and citrusy. If you like citrus scents try this.

This is a very nice fragrance and I love the bottle. It does smell strikingly similar to D&G Light Blue. I love that initial citrusy blast. It's so energizing and refreshing. This and Light Blue both dry down like incense on my skin. It has great lasting power. I use vanilla lotion to soften the incense dry down. I Love Love is not as pricey as Light Blue, so that's a definite plus.

Love love this product!! The smell is very refreshing and is not overwhelming at all! The light citrus smell is very nice and a lot of people compliment me whenever I wear this. Unfortunately, the staying power sucks...big time! I don't think it lasts for an hour..except on the clothes..but the smell outweighs the fact that it doesn't stay long.

Popular Fragrances