Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love

Fragrance Notes: Orange, Lemon, Grapefruit, Red Currant, Lily-of-the-Valley, Bulrushes, Tea Rose, Cinnamon Leaves, Tanaka Wood, Musk, Cedar.

on 12/25/2007 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

bleh. smells nice, but not something you want your body to smell like. too citrusy/old lady-ish for me.

on 12/17/2007 1:45:00 AM

I love love this scent!!! Basically, D & G Light Blue is also one of my favorites, however it smells really strong on me. I find that this one is better because the citrus notes are more evident or more present on my skin. The packaging is kinda weird and I think it's kinda hard to find, so I hope this won't d/c.

on 12/15/2007 2:32:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Oh, this is nice. I have a small sample of this, and it's very citrusy and adorable, but has that kick that I can't put my finger on... I'd wear this on unbearably hot summer days. Then again, I might not since it is a tad strong. I would buy it, though, if I ever get the chance.

on 12/7/2007 7:49:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

This is one of the best perfumes i've ever bought. i've stuck with this for a good few years, I love wearing it when its coming into the summer, It smells of tangerines and grapefruits so fresh!. My boyfriend goes crazy when i wear this and always says i smell gorgeous. A few people have asked me if im wearing light blue but i think this one is a whole load better than that.

I usually dont wear this in winter as i find the really citrusy scents dont work at this time of year in winter i tend to wear something a little more spicy. So round about march i'll bring this one back out. :)

on 12/3/2007 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Great bottle. Love the scent, very fresh and clean and citrusy. If you like citrus scents try this.

on 10/28/2007 10:15:00 PM

This is a very nice fragrance and I love the bottle. It does smell strikingly similar to D&G Light Blue. I love that initial citrusy blast. It's so energizing and refreshing. This and Light Blue both dry down like incense on my skin. It has great lasting power. I use vanilla lotion to soften the incense dry down. I Love Love is not as pricey as Light Blue, so that's a definite plus.

on 10/15/2007 9:55:00 AM

Love love this product!! The smell is very refreshing and is not overwhelming at all! The light citrus smell is very nice and a lot of people compliment me whenever I wear this. Unfortunately, the staying power sucks...big time! I don't think it lasts for an hour..except on the clothes..but the smell outweighs the fact that it doesn't stay long.

on 9/13/2007 1:35:00 PM

Having tried this for the first time, I definitely notice the resemblance to D&G Light Blue. Unfortunately, the same too sharp note that doesn't work on me in Light Blue doesn't work for me in this, either. I was hoping it would be softer and play better with my body chemistry, but no such luck. I like the scent, but on other people!!!

I love this scent...smells like a sweet, warm, citrus aroma...but the staying power is weak. My husband loves the smell...it is the only one that he is crazy about on me. I will buy it again as it will be my new signature scent.

on 8/13/2007 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I just love this scent. It's definitely similar to D&G Light Blue which I also love, but there's something that sets it apart. To me it just smells very clean and crisp and light. I'll definitely repurchase.

Popular Fragrances