October 20, 2014 | 1281 users online

Sunscreen - Clarins - UV PLUS Protective Day Screen SPF 40

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2007 2:07:00 AM More reviews by imaginative02

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

what can i say... best sunblock ever used! light weight, non greasy, most importantly it doesn't leaves a white film on my skin (which alot of sun block in the market does). if u r looking for a sunblock, don't hesitate, this is the one!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2007 3:19:00 PM More reviews by LindsAllie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Really like this one. Although I typically don't love for products I put on my skin to have any smell whatsoever, this one has a really nice light scent that I really enjoy. Anyway. This is a light, non-greasy sunscreen that sinks in quickly, dries matte (but not death-matte) and doesn't break me out. These few, basic requirements - though seemingly simple - are nearly impossible to find in a sunscreen. The only other one I've tried that I've liked as well is the DiorSnow Pure UV one, which is also excellent but somewhat hard to find. This one is definitely worth a try.

EDIT: sadly, this one clogs my pores. doesn't break me out seriously or anything, but clogged pores do get annoying and keep me from wearing this sunscreen, which i otherwise love :(

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2007 3:15:00 AM More reviews by clor_84

I really liked this product. Sunscreens normally break me out but I didn't have a problem with this one. At first the smell was too strong for me, but you eventually get used to it. I like the consistency. It's nothing like Clinique's sunscreens which you have to rub into your skin. Comes in a small bottle with a twist cap, but very easy to take with you everywhere and lasts very long. Will be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2007 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Kappy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A wonderful, lightweight physical sunscreen with great SPF, a life-saver for my sensitve skin that itches with so many other sunscreens. (If you have that problem, too, I recommend Dr. Baumann's skin ytpe book that lists ingredients that may trouble you - I'm a OSNT with rosacea. Worth the price of the book right there). It is fine under makeup, although I usually use a primer, and you can wear any moisturizer you please. I've been out in the sun all day with no burning using this and I'm glad to have found it. Will definitely repurchase (duty free if possible...)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2007 3:11:00 PM More reviews by tohatobaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's been nice to my skin, but haven't consistently apply it on a day to day basis. It doesn't dry my skin out like Shiseido's ultimate sun protection. I am just wondering, can you just use water to remove this? Or some essential oil? My skin is dry just by showering everyday. Thanks!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2007 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Princessrosie

The best sunscreen I have ever used! I have combo/oily but very sensitive skin and it does not make me oilier at all. Small bottle lasts forever. Absolutly love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2007 10:26:00 PM More reviews by saucyblossom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

GOOD STUFF! Just takes a drop to give an spf to other products. Very gently doesn't break me out , or sting my eyes. Expensive but lasts forever, and provides superior protection from the sun.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2007 12:20:00 PM More reviews by clairelr23

This is a really nice lightweight sunscreen which i can wear everyday under makeup without extra oiliness or breakouts. The texture is a really thin fluid, and although it does leave a slight white cast on my face, this isn't a major issue for me as i wear foundation everyday. I've already got a new bottle lined up from when my current one runs out. Well worth the high price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2007 6:51:00 PM More reviews by curlygirl45

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Well, I'm on my third bottle which is saying a lot since most items don't get purchased twice. This is the only facial sunscreen that doesn't break me out or cause a rash. It's also a nice primer for my foundation and I don't notice the white cast. Over 40 and trying to keep my skin from any more damage caused in my younger years (baby oil used as tanning lotion anyone?) Now if I could just find a mineral filter body sunscreen that I liked.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2007 12:59:00 PM More reviews by betagal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this product before! It's the only sunscreen I have ever used that hasn't broken me out. When I'm pretty oily, I can use this as a moisturizer as well. If you can't take a chemical sunscreen, give this a try.