Clarins UV PLUS Protective Day Screen SPF 40 [DISCONTINUED]

Clarins UV PLUS Protective Day Screen SPF 40  [DISCONTINUED]

4.2

Active: Titanium Dioxide 8.1%; Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Corn Starch Modified, Alcohol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Sodium Chloride, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, PEG/PPG-20/15 Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Maltodextrin Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Lapsana Communis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Butyl Phenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool

on 10/30/2007 3:14:00 AM

Been using this for a while. 50% done with the bottle. It's watery and easy to spread on the skin. So far, it has not broken my skin out. However, I did notice that there were some sediments that were not dissolved when I used the product today. I wonder if it has got to do with the place I bought this product. (non-counter shop) :-S

on 10/29/2007 12:14:00 AM

I've bought 5 bottles, unable to find another as good as this one. It has all features I want for sunscreen: UVA protection, high SPF, gentle, and small enough for flight carry-on.

on 10/26/2007 7:07:00 AM

Hands down the best sunscreen invented. I still have yet to try the one from Skinceuticals, which can only be purchased at dermatologist licensed places. This bottle is expensive, but the bigger bottle has lasted me about 6 months now, and I've been using it daily.

Not too shabby. Def worth the money.

on 10/25/2007 2:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

what can i say... best sunblock ever used! light weight, non greasy, most importantly it doesn't leaves a white film on my skin (which alot of sun block in the market does). if u r looking for a sunblock, don't hesitate, this is the one!

on 10/24/2007 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Really like this one. Although I typically don't love for products I put on my skin to have any smell whatsoever, this one has a really nice light scent that I really enjoy. Anyway. This is a light, non-greasy sunscreen that sinks in quickly, dries matte (but not death-matte) and doesn't break me out. These few, basic requirements - though seemingly simple - are nearly impossible to find in a sunscreen. The only other one I've tried that I've liked as well is the DiorSnow Pure UV one, which is also excellent but somewhat hard to find. This one is definitely worth a try.

EDIT: sadly, this one clogs my pores. doesn't break me out seriously or anything, but clogged pores do get annoying and keep me from wearing this sunscreen, which i otherwise love :(

on 10/7/2007 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really liked this product. Sunscreens normally break me out but I didn't have a problem with this one. At first the smell was too strong for me, but you eventually get used to it. I like the consistency. It's nothing like Clinique's sunscreens which you have to rub into your skin. Comes in a small bottle with a twist cap, but very easy to take with you everywhere and lasts very long. Will be repurchasing.

on 9/25/2007 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A wonderful, lightweight physical sunscreen with great SPF, a life-saver for my sensitve skin that itches with so many other sunscreens. (If you have that problem, too, I recommend Dr. Baumann's skin ytpe book that lists ingredients that may trouble you - I'm a OSNT with rosacea. Worth the price of the book right there). It is fine under makeup, although I usually use a primer, and you can wear any moisturizer you please. I've been out in the sun all day with no burning using this and I'm glad to have found it. Will definitely repurchase (duty free if possible...)

on 9/24/2007 3:11:00 PM

It's been nice to my skin, but haven't consistently apply it on a day to day basis. It doesn't dry my skin out like Shiseido's ultimate sun protection. I am just wondering, can you just use water to remove this? Or some essential oil? My skin is dry just by showering everyday. Thanks!

The best sunscreen I have ever used! I have combo/oily but very sensitive skin and it does not make me oilier at all. Small bottle lasts forever. Absolutly love it!

on 9/16/2007 10:26:00 PM

GOOD STUFF! Just takes a drop to give an spf to other products. Very gently doesn't break me out , or sting my eyes. Expensive but lasts forever, and provides superior protection from the sun.

Top Rated Clarins Products