April 21, 2014 | 1863 users online

Scrubs - Mary Kay - Micro-dermabrasion

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2005 6:15:00 PM More reviews by hulachic6

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I get professional microdermabrasion done on a monthly basis and this is by far the closest scrub to real microdermabrasion. I use it 2-3 times a week and I have combo to acne prone skin and it works wonders in conjunction w/ the serum and night solution! The grains are SUPER FINE and not like some of the cheap stuff that feels like large pebbles across your face. It's worth a try!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2005 4:28:00 PM More reviews by Star444

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Microdermabrasion is quite the buzz these days. This is the first time I have used this type of product and absolutely love it. I am hooked. My skin feels wonderful and so soft! Way to go MK!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2005 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Missers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this set! My skin is so smooth. My large pores look way smaller and it is helping to clean out my pores as well. My consultant gave me a discount which is way cool she said this set should last me at least 2 months so the regular price would have even been a bargain. I will repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2005 12:33:00 PM More reviews by mcreechkelly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is more expensive than L'Oreal or Avon. My skin is softer, smoother, and more even-toned than before. I have used this for 2 weeks with great results.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2005 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Shainie

After one try, this product set hooked me! I'm 30 and don't have wrinkles, but like to think by using good products I'm preventing certain fine lines. You'll be amazed how soft your skin will feel after using the microdermabrasion kit - it's like silk. I've been using it for about 3 weeks now, and I haven't had any problems. My skin is softer and I've actually had a few compliments about my skin recently. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2005 9:40:00 AM More reviews by SusieQ40

I wanted to wait until I have used this for a while to write a review. The first time I used it, I immediately loved it. I continued to use and still really liked it and could see the results. Then I developed a couple of dry patches, and I had a few minor bumps/zits develop (nothing big and oozing though) and since I have been consistent with using this I am now loving it and could not be without it. The dry patches are gone and were probably the result of overdoing the pressure with the Refine part of this set, I have learned to apply the correct amount of pressure with the Refine step. I get so many compliments on my skin now. I love this stuff. With any new skin care product I think you need to give 3-6 weeks for your skin to adjust to it and see results, and it has been well worth the effort!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2005 4:59:00 AM More reviews by mauiskychick

This product is wonderful!! After trying several other micro dermabrasion products, along with dermatologist treatments, this is by far the best thing I have come across. Immediately after using it, I can see and feel a difference. I have combination, problematic skin and after nearly two months of use, my skin looks smoother and I've had fewer breakouts. I also use full strength Retin-A at night and haven't enountered any problems using the micro-dermabrasion every 2-3 days. I'll be buying more of this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2005 5:05:00 PM More reviews by georgiasweety

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have used this only one time. I got a sample in the mail yesterday and used it last nite and I am really loving it. When I first put it on I was thinking it was the most abrasive, or real- like microdermabrasion crystals (or whatever they are) I have ever used. Other brand microdermabrasion sets I have tried feel like regular scrubs and only make my skin soft, not giving me actual results.
An hour after using the first thing I noticed was that the pitted acne scars I have on my cheeks were less noticeable. Im not sure how that happend since they are pitted but they are now a lot less scary looking. Also the pores on my oily face are a significant amount smaller looking. I am 19 so cannot really tell of its full potential of helping out with wrinkles, but I do have big cheeks and dimples, so over the years I have developed tiny lines from where i smile and they look a lot better as well. I have been using neutrogena advanced solution facial peel and this is 100 times better. Even supposive microdermabarsion crystals I have bought off of ebay do not feel have not had the strength of the particals in this. Very abrasive so im not sure if it would be okay on sensitive skin. Cant wait to get my hands on a full size product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2005 11:49:00 PM More reviews by christinecarl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the best scrub I have ever tried, it makes my skin glow. It takes care of any dry areas on my skin and makes my face so soft. I am not as impressed with the serum that comes with it, but I would definitely buy the scrub again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2005 9:44:00 AM More reviews by kasantiroberts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This has been my first experience with Microdermabrasion but I must say I am floored by how wonderful my skin feels. I have extremely oily ethnic skin and am a loyal CHANEL PRECISION SKINCARE user. I got this as a sample and it is incredible. It truly did make my skin softer, so soft that my moisturizers glide on my skin with effortless ease. I only used the scrub portion, however. My skin is so super sensitive that I was a bit scared to use the mositurizer they provided in the sample, so I followed the scrub with my CHANEL Hydramax intensive. This microdermabrasion kit is certainly something i would purchase.