December 22, 2014 | 871 users online

Blush - Bobbi Brown - Pot Rouge - Blushed Rose

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2005 1:31:00 AM More reviews by enkybaby

i just can't get enough of BB's pot rouges! this a very safe color to wear on a daily basis especially when you don't have time to glam up...im happy with this and calypso coral as well...too bad stocks ran out for powder pink and pink truffle

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2005 4:45:00 PM More reviews by alee1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this product. Looks like a "healthy flush" on my golden-olive skin. The texture is very creamy, and it looks dewy on the skin. So far has not caused any breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2005 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Lspet5

This color is wonderful on my light to med. olive skin! I also wear it on my lips and it's SO pretty because it's so subtle and lasts long! I wear a lip balm underneath because I have very dry lips. I don't think wearing this on my lips dries them out anymore though. The blush lasts me all day and I have combo skin. Great color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2005 5:01:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Perfect brownish pink--the TWIG/Spice of pot rouges--very lovely indeed! Much more muted than the Rose pot rouge, which is brighter and, well, rosier! edit 5/28/05--also makes a gentle monochromatic eyes cheeks lips look! so very pretty!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2005 2:28:00 PM More reviews by chewcat17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this color! I have the pot rouge in both blushed rose and calypso coral. and although i love both colors, this one is much more wearable on a daily basis. I'm a NC20 - NC30 in mac, or sand / beige in BB coloring and this blush gives me a nice warm rosy glow in the cheeks. It's great for summer time since this gives a nice hint of suntan color to your cheeks as well.

I much prefer cream blushes in the summer since I do not use much powder to begin with and using powder blush on non makeuped skin doesn't work well for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2005 11:09:00 AM More reviews by graycegray_ce

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Lovely color -- it is the most natural looking rose I have ever worn -- slightly brownish, very neutral. the texture is a dream, and it is also the most natural looking blush i have tried. I do 'set' it with powder blusher -- Laura Mercier Crushed Hazlenut for a tawny look or Nars Orgasm for 'high' color. I love it. I think it is the most beautiful color of the bunch.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2005 11:37:00 PM More reviews by rjs521

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm normally afraid of any type of 'rouge' - the word alone conjers up images of my garish great aunt. But this stuff is different. For one thing the texture is not thick and waxy. Instead it is more of a sheer nonsticky formula that can be applied with fingers or a sponge. I actually liked applying it with a sponge a little better - I thought I had better control. It gives my cheeks a beautiful flush. The color is a very neutral brownish pink. Love it. On lips - wih fingers gives me more sheer coverage - with a brush it's more like lipstick. Again - a gorgeous color for this PPP/Blue Eyed/Auburn Haired girl.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No