Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge - Blushed Rose

4.7

Castor Seed Oil, Octydodecanol, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate -2, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Candelilla Wax, Glyceryl Triacetyl Ricinoleate, Polyethylene, Alumina, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Trihydroxystearin, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Barium Sulfate, Fragrance, BHT, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Red 6, Red 30 Lake, Manganese Violet, Red 22 Lake, Carmine, Red 28 Lake, Red 33 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Yellow 6 Lake.

on 2/16/2006 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a pretty flushed color, a toasty rose. I find it similar to pink truffle, but where pink truffle is a reddish toned pink, this has a browned pink tone. I own three pot rouges - obviously pink truffle, coral calypso is the other, now this one. Of the three, this seems a little less creamy, a little more on the sheer side. Blends in real easily to the cheeks, but looks pretty on the lips too. A really natural glowing blush and a pretty mid-tone mocha pink lip. Very nice. I am a LLL, but this doesn't run too dark for me. A real nice choice from the pot rouges, which I love.

on 10/7/2005 7:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is currently my favourite lip colour. I say lip product because it is designed for cheeks and lips, and so far I haven't had the nerve to try it on my acne-prone cheeks (bit too greasy in texture), but on my lips it is a perfect creamy brownie/pink. Most lipticks sink straight into the creases on my dry lips, but this seems to stay looking pretty smooth, and the colour actually makes my teeth look whiter too. I have dark pigmented lips and this has enough coverage to give them a totally different look. I am NC30.

on 7/14/2005 1:31:00 AM

i just can't get enough of BB's pot rouges! this a very safe color to wear on a daily basis especially when you don't have time to glam up...im happy with this and calypso coral as well...too bad stocks ran out for powder pink and pink truffle

on 7/3/2005 4:45:00 PM

Love this product. Looks like a "healthy flush" on my golden-olive skin. The texture is very creamy, and it looks dewy on the skin. So far has not caused any breakouts.

on 6/29/2005 10:24:00 AM

This color is wonderful on my light to med. olive skin! I also wear it on my lips and it's SO pretty because it's so subtle and lasts long! I wear a lip balm underneath because I have very dry lips. I don't think wearing this on my lips dries them out anymore though. The blush lasts me all day and I have combo skin. Great color!

on 5/27/2005 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Perfect brownish pink--the TWIG/Spice of pot rouges--very lovely indeed! Much more muted than the Rose pot rouge, which is brighter and, well, rosier! edit 5/28/05--also makes a gentle monochromatic eyes cheeks lips look! so very pretty!

on 4/22/2005 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this color! I have the pot rouge in both blushed rose and calypso coral. and although i love both colors, this one is much more wearable on a daily basis. I'm a NC20 - NC30 in mac, or sand / beige in BB coloring and this blush gives me a nice warm rosy glow in the cheeks. It's great for summer time since this gives a nice hint of suntan color to your cheeks as well.

I much prefer cream blushes in the summer since I do not use much powder to begin with and using powder blush on non makeuped skin doesn't work well for me.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Lovely color -- it is the most natural looking rose I have ever worn -- slightly brownish, very neutral. the texture is a dream, and it is also the most natural looking blush i have tried. I do 'set' it with powder blusher -- Laura Mercier Crushed Hazlenut for a tawny look or Nars Orgasm for 'high' color. I love it. I think it is the most beautiful color of the bunch.

on 3/4/2005 11:37:00 PM

I'm normally afraid of any type of 'rouge' - the word alone conjers up images of my garish great aunt. But this stuff is different. For one thing the texture is not thick and waxy. Instead it is more of a sheer nonsticky formula that can be applied with fingers or a sponge. I actually liked applying it with a sponge a little better - I thought I had better control. It gives my cheeks a beautiful flush. The color is a very neutral brownish pink. Love it. On lips - wih fingers gives me more sheer coverage - with a brush it's more like lipstick. Again - a gorgeous color for this PPP/Blue Eyed/Auburn Haired girl.

Popular Blush Products