November 22, 2014 | 1699 users online

Fragrances - Giorgio Armani - Emporio Armani She

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2004 7:49:00 PM More reviews by trek01

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Although not ready to call it my HG, this is undoubtedly the favorite of all the many fragrances I've tried since joining MUA. Others are similar, like VS Heavenly and DSH Winter White, but don't have the same depth to me. Some say Cashmere Mist is similar, but it has a note that I don't care for. EA She is feminine without being silly, creamy, powdery and lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2004 11:23:00 AM More reviews by lovetosmellpretty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is def my signature scent.. so warm and sexy and ultra feminine. always getting compliments on it. Cannot get enough of this!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2004 1:01:00 AM More reviews by anard6822

This is my favorite perfume. i've been wearing it for over 5 years and I still love it. Everytime I wear this I get compliments. It's a warm sensual scent. Reminds me of a what a James Bond chick would wear. Feminine flirty and down right dirty. Enjoy!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2004 10:23:00 AM More reviews by gleam

I've been around here for a while but this is my first review :)
Emporio Armani She is my signature scent.
It isn't overly sweet which is important to me. It smells fresh and clean yet sensual and warm - if that makes sense. I love it and men seem to love it too :)
I really like the container it is in. Sleek and modern. Doesn't break. Very nice for travelling.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2004 10:12:00 PM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this, but it lacks the depth and staying power of the He version, which I am probably going to buy real soon-yup-for mayself. The She is fresh and feminine without being fruity or sweet. The He and She scents are supposed to go together, so maybe I can mix different shower gels or lotions with the perfumes. Neither of these scents is overtly fruity or sweet, which is a nice change of pace for BBW addicted me! This scent was a surprse I got as a freebee at a concert long ago. I never would have tried it otherwise due to the plain rubber, minimalist packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2004 6:37:00 PM More reviews by jetgirl79

This fragrance is exotic and sensual. It's kind of a special occasion perfume for me. It's a bit too much for an everyday use so I would wear it for an evening out or to dinner. More of a winter fragrance too as it has quite a warmth to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2004 7:47:00 PM More reviews by oaksumai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The smell id so good little powder im on my 4 th bottle (big one)At first my dad bought it for me since 3 or 4 years ago and STILL continue using it not only the perfume but also deodoran spray +moisture spray.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2004 2:52:00 PM More reviews by wifeofdr2b

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this scent. At first, I was a little hesitant but when I tried it on, WOW! I bought this as a "treat" for myself when I began dating my now husband. It is an exotic, light, mysterious scent. Very sexy. He adores this scent, I wore it on our first date, and I even wore it on our wedding day. Five years later, he still loves the scent and so do I! This is definately a scent I will continue to (and have) repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2004 12:01:00 PM More reviews by kafkamom

I love this fragrance. It is subtle, yet sexy and kind of mysterious. Would buy it again for sure... except it does not last very long!!!! But it's still worth very penny.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2004 2:08:00 PM More reviews by BelleBrune

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an edited review. I'm not so swept away by this anymore. A good perfume should evolve over time, develop from top to middle and then base notes without you really noticing. Also, there should be some depth to it. I loved this at first, but now I find it too 'flat' and uninteresting. I still wear it when I want to smell clean and fresh, just-out-of-the-shower, but for subtleness and sophistication I reach for Chanel #19 once again. (My DH gave me the pure perfume of it, so that kind of says it, right?)