August 1, 2014 | 1866 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Please Me

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2009 11:42:00 AM More reviews by hinduae

hmmmm .. on me looks a bit different than the pic .. its a pale barbie pink shade ., very nice with smokey eye

beautiful color but its a bit drying sometimes i need some lipbalmm to make it look better ,,

rated 1 of 5 on 12/3/2009 12:39:00 PM More reviews by red_smarties

on my warm complexion this was a very unflattering tone of pinky nude..even the texture was terrible, its too drying.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2009 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Shadowdance

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love it! It's the perfect pink for me! Not a hot pink or a pale pink, but a lovely feminine medium pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2009 4:45:00 AM More reviews by maria80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely great! I find this shade to be discretely sexy, not too pale but not too "loud" either, feminine but would definitely not make men fear to kiss you cause they would get smudged (as some male friends have confessed about red). In my point of view, even the matte finish works well to that end...It is gorgeous with a tan, but always make sure that eye make-up is in neutral colours (even when it is smokey) and try to avoid blues, greens, purples,etc, or you might end up looking more like a painting than a real person...So, use properly and enjoy!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2009 12:55:00 AM More reviews by sdo90

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

my favourite lipstick! it looks fabulous with a smokey eye on me and also when i wear little or no eye makeup. It looks good when i ahve a very pink or baby pink blush on and it just brightens my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2009 4:22:00 PM More reviews by jenandhansun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because it was sold out in months in Korea because a famous celeb Song Hye Gyo wore it to a movie premiere, and she looked GORGEOUS!! I wore it alone the first time I bought it, and thought it was a total mistake to buy it. Then I paired it with MAC Slimshine in Urgent! and it was love at first sight. It was the exact rosy color I was looking for! It's also really good because slimshine provides the moisture that Please Me lacks. For reference, I am Asian with very pale skin and black hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2009 5:46:00 AM More reviews by kja0432

the 2nd photo of this lipstick on someones lips (baby light pink colour) is a very inaccurate depiction of the of please me.
its quite a deep pink, with hints of red, not OTT but a more brighter pinky version of your lips. you can look like a clown with the wrong eye makeup. be wary...
EDIT: i now own this ls and i must say im inlove! when your trying on a ls, put it on and walk outside and have a look at it else where, the bright lights at mac counters can totally change the overall apperance of the lipstick on you. i still go by what i said about making you look clownish, keep your eye makeup simple wiht just black eyeliner, it looks best with a simple look

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2009 4:27:00 PM More reviews by hammevo

A matte babydoll pink on me. It doesn't have that much blue undertones so to me, it doesn't look mauve. I'm on the fence whether or not I'd repurchase. I like to use it with other lipsticks of more of a warmer peachy shade. The staying power is pretty good since it is a matte l/s

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2009 3:10:00 PM More reviews by yulyu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i got this lipstick as a gift a few years back. I thought it looked like a beautiful, muted pink in the tube. but when I applied it, the color seemed to leave my lips with a grey undertone. It completely washes me out. I tried blending the color evenly across my lips and adding gloss but to no avail. it also had the tendency to feather and bleed no matter how strictly I prepped my lips beforehand. the problem I have with this lipstick could be my proclivity towards heavy handedness. either way, I like colors that I can just swipe over my lips directly from the tube without worrying about precision. In its defense, I have to mention that the formula is very creamy. If you have the motivation, you can definitely get this color to work for you. As for me, I'll be moving on to simpler things :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2009 10:52:00 AM More reviews by Cbc1025

Lovely color! This lipstick is very pigmented just as other Mac lipsticks are. So blending with a lip brush works best. I still need to put some gloss on top coz its Matte and it looks just flat on my lips. I take one lippie off coz its a bit drying and I have to put balm first before the lipstick. Takes a lot of work for this lipstick to make the "effect"specially if I'm in a rush. Would try out their cremesheen range for a "lipstick and go" day.

Edit:
Love, love this shade! It's at the bottom of the tube now and I have to use a lip brush. I found out that using a lip balm first works.