MAC Please Me

4.2

on 4/12/2010 10:04:00 PM

I wanted an everyday pink color, and a friend recommended Please Me. I had a lot of difficulty using it. It can easily be overdone and look like an unpleasant bright pink-purple. It's hard to put on, doesn't glide. If your lips are even slightly chapped, that will be apparent. Didn't work for me.

on 4/10/2010 11:23:00 AM

One of the best!! Gorgeous pink!

on 3/16/2010 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

One word 'love'.For reference I am NC37.

on 3/15/2010 3:40:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I bought this because a Korean actress wore this (and looked very pretty)

I'm an NC20-ish (if not, I' m a little lighter)

The colour looked great

Can appear chalky and garish if dragged across the lips. Looks great with lipgloss

Matte, so it's a little dry. Lip gloss solves this, but I'm not a gloss person, so....

Chatterbox is a good alternative, but it's a bit brighter. I suggest you DAB on Chatterbox if you want a similar colour to Please Me (for pigmented lips, lighten your lips somehow, like with foundation or tinted lip primer)

on 3/13/2010 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

When I first bought this lipstick, I thought it was too light on my tan skin. But after trying out a lot of different looks, I started liking it. It looks great with dark smokey eyes. Whether its a smokey gray or brown, it definitely completes my look. Now its one of my must have pinks!

on 1/30/2010 12:42:00 PM

i love love love love love this lipstick!!its so.....pink!!!
it makes my lips feel dry but i still love love love it!!!

on 1/29/2010 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I recently started wearing lipstick and I am in love with this color! I never thought I'd look so good in bright pink! It's so girly, feminine, and still wearable. Some people find this drying, but I think it's perfect! I also pair it with MAC florabundance and it is just gorgeousss!

on 1/28/2010 9:38:00 AM

PLEASE ME is lovely barbie pink lipstick.
I love it.

I love matte lipstick of mac because it can cover my lip colour (which is quite dark).

on 1/26/2010 9:51:00 PM

The formula is so drying and is very uncomfortable to wear. If you wear balm underneath the color is not even. This is a formula from the 80s, drags and emphasises all dryness on lips. The color is OK but looks a bit cheap. Any drugstore lipstick would surpass this. The formula really needs to be updated.

on 12/21/2009 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I really wish I could write a rave review on Please Me .. but this lipstick is definitely one that's destined for my swap list.

Color wise, this is fine. A light to medium soft pink that's not quite as nude as Kindy Sexy, slightly more rose toned. MAC matte lipsticks are IME, totally hit or miss, and this is a miss for me. The texture on this seems more drying than my other MAC mattes, and this highlights every single imperfection in my lips, and makes them peel like mad! While it's a nice color, I just can't get past the application and wear on this. To the swap stash it goes. continued >>

Popular Lipsticks