October 21, 2014 | 2059 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2009 2:41:00 PM More reviews by GoldenKatie

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have super sensitive eyes and this product does not bother them at all. The staying power of this liquid eyeliner is AMAZING and better than MAC liquidliners and Lancome ones and YSL ones. I am a convert! Easy to apply. Layers for light or dark lines. Good brush. I purchased the metallic blue, metallic grey, and a metallic brown and all go well with my fair skin. One thing i failed to notice when i first got them was the instruction to SHAKE before applying. Missed that. When I started shaking them they improved even more. 'I've been using them for about a year now and I love them. I recommend them to you. It's a wonderful treat to have something so inexpensive work so well. I'm a convert to them.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2009 10:02:00 AM More reviews by catlike

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I have this in blue in the metallic version and purchased it a few months ago. The color is not as substantial as I thought it would be and it has started clumping. Additionally, like others, I have had the issue with it burning my eyes and causing them to turn red and swollen, even into the next day.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2009 1:05:00 AM More reviews by iluvvader9

I have the Sephora glitter liquid liner in silver. It stings and somewhat burns when you swipe it on your lids. But I reccommend that you swipe the liner after you have applied shadow so it doesn't sting as much. If you want a more subtle look you should use a Q-tip and dab the product on. The brush is a little thin and small in my opinion, but's alright though. It's definitely cheaper than the Urban Decay version, so it's worth it. It's very sparkly and pretty once you put it on. There's also a lot of product, so one tube will probably take a long while to finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2009 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Kamja

I LOVE this eyeliner. I have purchased again recently before my first one run out. It is so thin and soft. Very easy to draw a line even though with a shaky hand haha. I always wear it to go clubbing, it doesn't smudge at all. Well... I usually don't put liquid eyeliners under my eyes, so I can't really comment on that.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2009 5:23:00 PM More reviews by princessaitana

I like this eyeliner. It's BLACK, and it last all day. I just recommend that.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2009 3:42:00 AM More reviews by KatieRoxx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this long-lasting liquid eyeliner in the dark green, dark grey, black glitter (really more of a sparkle and no real glitter in it), blue, copper and plum. I don't know if I got some bad batches, but a few of the colors really seemed to start clumping in the tube very quickly after opening (in about 1 month) - while others seemed to hold up well in the tube for a couple months. When they don't clump, the colors are very nice and go on smoothly (I like the thickness and point of the built-in brush). While they really don't hold up for a full 8-10 hours of wear (start to flake/chip off after maybe 5-6 hours), for the price you are paying, it's not a bad liquid eyeliner and Sephora makes this in a wide range of colors.

Also purchased the Sephora liquid eyeliner in Silver Glitter. This formula is packaged differently - larger, mascara sized tube and the brush is completely different. The cost for this tube is about $2 more than Sephora's other liquid eyeliner that comes in a smaller jar, but there seems to be more product. The Silver Glitter eyeliner goes on very, very sheer - almost too sheer - took about 3 coats to get the glitter to show up at all. But once it does show, it looks nice - if a bit subtle. If you want dramatic glitter eyeliner, this is not the product for you. I also did not like the brush that comes in this tube. It's very thin and flimsy.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2009 1:56:00 AM More reviews by brandsjunkie

this is one of the first liquid liners i used. i bought the one in black. it didn't stay on my eye very well as it seemed to kind of chip of during the day. the biggest issue i have with this product is that it burns my eyes and my eyes get red. i've used this product a few months ago and it stung. i tried it again today, same result. my eyes are probably just really sensitive but this product shouldn't burn. not worth your money, really.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2009 2:46:00 AM More reviews by alwayzbeyourboo

This was my first black liquid liner. Sadly, it'll be my last sephora brand liquid liner. Once I tried others (ie. Loreal Lineur Intense which is great), this one seemed so crappy. A liquid liner that doesn't smudge. What a concept! Forgive the sarcasm but yea, sephora's doesn't last long, application is very difficult with its very thin brush, and it smudges soooo easily. On the plus side, it was a good starting liner for me but only b/c i had a gift certificate. But not worth my own money.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2009 9:05:00 PM More reviews by face_on

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this from Sephora in brown. I used it twice, and both times my eyelids burned and became reddened. I wear contacts and have sensitive skin issues, so I assume it's something irritating in the formula. Back to Sephora this goes.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2008 9:09:00 PM More reviews by mandycool01

i bought this in the dark grey color to try an alternative to black. it wasnt dark enough for me, but it applied well and lasted all day. i would buy again to try the other colors. for ten dollars its inbetween d/s and h/e, but there are lots of colors, and the applicator is a very thin brush, but it was easy to use! i recommend!

UPDATE: I realized like many others than it does burn sometimes where you apply it, but i dont wear this often so its ok.