August 21, 2014 | 1733 users online

Fragrances - Philosophy - Amazing Grace cologne

rated 1 of 5 on 10/1/2008 9:20:00 AM More reviews by sheal77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Horrible smell - UGH! This reminds me of a boss I had that had terrible BO and she would douse herself in this to cover it up. And it smells like Puffs tissues when you open up the box for the first time. Cheap and cloying, this seems to be the only Philosophy scent that lasts...probably b/c it reeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2008 11:17:00 PM More reviews by mrsnewbill

currently my daily scent. considering other fragrances on the market, it's really nicely priced. This isn't as "soapy" smelling as "pure grace" (which i also love). it's a more gentle and flirty smell. It makes me feel great all day to smell it, and I'm constantly getting compliments. packaging is simple and clean looking, which i like.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2008 1:21:00 PM More reviews by greeny2323

I am on my second bottle of this fragrance (down to the bottom of it may I add), so I owe it a review... This is truly beautiful. My sis says it smells like delicate women lol, my bro said it smells like pink soft babies hahaha... I just love it. It is like a combination of Spring and Winter in my opinion: clean, airy, crisp, soothing, soft even warm, def. comfoting... i smell some roses in here, as well as powder (which i usually dont like), and just air (smells like cool air). This never lasted on me during the first bottle, but I find that it lasts a looong time on me now since I wear it often... I find that peculiar, and now one spray is more than enough. I also spray it on my clothes, sheets, etc. it lasts much longer on them by the way. Really, really, nice... I see myself wearing this for yrs to come... doesn't get old.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2008 11:43:00 PM More reviews by BElurve

LOVE LOVE LOVE Amazing Grace! The smell is incredible. You smell like clean, like you just stepped out of the washing machine lol. I have gone through two bottles of this so far. My one complaint is that is does not last very long, you must reapply. My #1 favorite perfume. I can't get enough.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/1/2008 10:56:00 AM More reviews by ld1028

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is awful. For me, it's like headache in a bottle. It reminds me of the cheap perfume I got as a little girl in a Barbie bottle. Yuck!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2008 11:49:00 PM More reviews by starpantgirl

Seeing how I was finally low on my Pink Beach (don't recommend the product cause after a few minutes the scent is already gone) I figured I'd give Grace a try since it is a top seller on Sephora and cheaper then my Vera Wang. I like the clean smell and love the fact that it lasts all through my work day. I'm not sure if it's my HG scent yet. There are a few other others I'd like to try first before making it official.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/30/2008 12:46:00 PM More reviews by evavongeigern

100% pure headache inducing horror.

It smells clean, it smells pretty...but it must have tuberose or freesia or something similar in it, because it hurts to smell it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2008 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Rapunzel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I always get compliments when I were this. It is very clean smelling, but feminine and not too soapy-clean, if that makes since. It is nice without overwhelming people.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2008 3:31:00 PM More reviews by gagirl08

I got this in the trial size from Sephora for $15 and I actually really like the smell. It is light, clean and fresh, perfect for summer. It continues to smell better throughout the day and dries down to perfection. It reminds me of freshly done laundry. I really like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2008 3:35:00 PM More reviews by luckyhappy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i love amazing grace!! it's a light, breezy scent that isn't overwhelming, as long as you don't abuse it!