November 21, 2014 | 1826 users online

Blush - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish - Porcelain Pink

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2006 9:51:00 AM More reviews by pugmommy7

I was one of the few not to like this. It was hardly noticable on my nw20 skintone. I swapped it off to someone who could give it a more loving home.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2006 1:05:00 PM More reviews by glitterbomb

im so glad i got this skinfinish! (with A Muse) i am NW20 and since my skin naturally has some pink in it, the pink in the msf isn't noticeable unless i layer it on a lot. but even without putting on so much, i love the glow that it gives my cheeks!! i wanted something a bit less obvious than shimpagne, which is a very frosty pale beige, and this is so perfect! its not shimmery or frosty, just glowy which makes it perfect for daytime. love it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2006 4:15:00 AM More reviews by semarie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Porcelain pink is just beautiful! I'm a C3/NC25 and this one gives a nice glow and is buildable. This looks wonderful over shooting star MSF as well, it gives it a whole new look. I could see this one flattering many skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2006 7:46:00 PM More reviews by pinki3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS!!!! i just got it yesterday and tried it on my cheeks earlier. THIS STUFF IS THE BOMB!!!! It makes my cheeks glow like crazy!! and i can also skip my normal blush!!! this looks more natural than any blushes/hiliters i've used!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2006 2:37:00 PM More reviews by ccricket

This deserves 1,000 lipsticks.......... AMAZING!!! It's a slice of heaven. I bought the 187 to go along with it, and I can't imagine trying to apply it any other way. I bought all 3 MSF's from A Muse, but this one is my favorite. Have I mentioned how much I ♥ this?!?!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2006 2:08:00 PM More reviews by amby069

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this shade. I got it the second time around in the A Muse collection. Though I like Shooting Star and Shimpagne more, I'm still glad I bought this. A pretty light pink highlighter that adds a girley glow to my cheeks!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2006 11:34:00 AM More reviews by AUDREYNICOLE

I was on the fence about purchasing this and I am so glad I did! It is a beautiful shade of light color pink, and it adds an amazing sheen and glow to my NW20 complexion. I am thinking I might go back and get a backup while I can!! LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2006 10:17:00 AM More reviews by sim_loves_makeup

I just purchased this a week ago from the A Muse collection at MAC and est la beaute!!! This is my first mineralize skinfinish and I am so glad I purchased it. It shows up as a very subtle pink with a gold sheen, giving me a glowy look on my NC35 skin. I can also use it as a highlighter on my browbone and it is such a pretty colour. I want to go back and purchase Shimpagne and/or Shooting Star mineralize skinfinish as well. They are awesome.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2006 8:50:00 PM More reviews by mjlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When i first got this BN in a swap i only wanted it to jump on the MSF bandwagon. When i saw it i was pretty let down as it looks super pale pink (with pretty veining) and i have NC30 tanned skin.

So, its been sitting there for ages when i decided to use it today. I applied my fav Clarins mandarin cream blush to my 'apples' and then sweeped the PP MSF over the top. wow - what a great look ... really luminous and highlighted my cheekbones.

You get SO much that i doubt i would ever need to purchase again (but if i lost it, i would)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2006 10:41:00 AM More reviews by k_heart2004

After searching everywhere in our Asian country (sold out in all our MAC counters here), i finally scored one thru a MUA swap. It's a lovely pink with gold veining and a hint of beige.
It's really beautiful on my skin when i used it with my MAC stippling brush. I can really see the color pink with shimmers on my cheeks.But when i used it my Bloom brush, all i can see is the shimmer & just the tiniest bit of pink.
I'm a MAC C3 for reference. Although it's a bit pricey, i will definitely buy again as soon as there's a stock in our local MAC stores.
This should be a part of every make-up junkies like me 'coz aside from the beautiful glow that you will get from this (but use the stippling brush) the packaging is also so pretty!