December 21, 2014 | 1916 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Eucerin PLUS Intensive Repair Hand Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2006 1:21:00 AM More reviews by christylue

The BEST hand cream ever!! I love,love,love this stuff. It makes your feel and Look so nice! Everyone always comments on my nice hands. I owe it all to this hand cream. I am so rough with my hands with doing crafts, cleaning, cooking, gardening and washing so much that this cream keeps them looking brand new! I have used many hand creams and lotions over the years and this is by far the BEST! I also use it on my feet at night and then put on my socks.I wake up to soft healthy looking feet! I have tubes of this stuff everywhere in my house including my purse, and my car. This is a must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2006 9:26:00 AM More reviews by diasphora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the only hand lotion I will ever use--ever. I worked in restaurants throughout college, and in the winter (thanks to excessive washing and cold air), my hands would crack open and bleed profusely. We're talking serious gore here. I started taking a tube of this stuff to work with me, and I haven't had such a problem ever since. My hands have been smooth and moisturized all year.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2006 1:46:00 AM More reviews by radiant1

I prefer this over Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream. It is not greasy. It rubs in creamy, then works wonders. Make sure you get the tube that says Eucerin PLUS INTENSIVE, the larger containers have different ingrediants and in my opinion don't work as well. I keep one in the car, one on nightstand, and one by the sink to use after washing hands. I love it. (I am considering trying this on my dry, cracked heels.)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2006 10:52:00 AM More reviews by sweetsoma8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My doctor recommended this for my eczema--it's fragrance free and doesn't irritate my skin. It works miracles! I have extremely dry hands that crack, bleed and itch in the winter time, and this stuff is so thick and moisturizing--it takes care of all the dryness! I love it and never let myself run out!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2006 3:45:00 PM More reviews by hmurphy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is fabulous. It makes my hands and cuticles look and feel smooth without any greasiness. I bought this on a business trip when I forgot my L'Occitane hand cream. When I got home, I gave away the L'Occitane cream, because the Eucerin cream is so much better. It's basically perfect, particularly if you don't like scented hand creams. Instead of dry, wrinkly, blotchy winter hands, with ragged cuticles, my hands look like they just had a paraffin treatment.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2006 8:37:00 PM More reviews by girlbythesea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually work at a Dermatologist office and I grabbed a few sample tubes of this hand creme. WOW!!I was so surprised how soft and silky it made my hands.
During the winter my hands get kind of red and irritated, but with this cream it sloughed off dead skin and kept them hydrated. I will say that if your hands are too irritated, this might sting a little, due to the AHA. Use something soothing first, then this. Anyway I was very impressed!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2006 2:46:00 PM More reviews by bbayer

Exceptional lotion. I am a 46 yo business woman in sales and have my hands on the steering wheel all day long. I use sunscreen but hands still wrinkle sadly. This product showed immediate results in a few days. I noticed less wrinkles and smoother skin. Finally a product that truely works

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2005 5:45:00 PM More reviews by memorybuilder

I am 40-ish with fair, combination, ultra sensitive and allergic skin. I've tried several hand cremes and like this one the best. It feels good going on and doesn't feel yucky on my palms. I'm returning the Neutrogena one I was using. I like it better than Arbonne and Aveeno.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2005 12:44:00 PM More reviews by not_your_starx

this is the best stuff i've ever used. good job, eucerin!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2005 3:01:00 PM More reviews by butterflygirl