November 24, 2014 | 2001 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Eucerin PLUS Intensive Repair Hand Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2006 10:52:00 AM More reviews by sweetsoma8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My doctor recommended this for my eczema--it's fragrance free and doesn't irritate my skin. It works miracles! I have extremely dry hands that crack, bleed and itch in the winter time, and this stuff is so thick and moisturizing--it takes care of all the dryness! I love it and never let myself run out!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2006 3:45:00 PM More reviews by hmurphy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is fabulous. It makes my hands and cuticles look and feel smooth without any greasiness. I bought this on a business trip when I forgot my L'Occitane hand cream. When I got home, I gave away the L'Occitane cream, because the Eucerin cream is so much better. It's basically perfect, particularly if you don't like scented hand creams. Instead of dry, wrinkly, blotchy winter hands, with ragged cuticles, my hands look like they just had a paraffin treatment.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2006 8:37:00 PM More reviews by girlbythesea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually work at a Dermatologist office and I grabbed a few sample tubes of this hand creme. WOW!!I was so surprised how soft and silky it made my hands.
During the winter my hands get kind of red and irritated, but with this cream it sloughed off dead skin and kept them hydrated. I will say that if your hands are too irritated, this might sting a little, due to the AHA. Use something soothing first, then this. Anyway I was very impressed!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2006 2:46:00 PM More reviews by bbayer

Exceptional lotion. I am a 46 yo business woman in sales and have my hands on the steering wheel all day long. I use sunscreen but hands still wrinkle sadly. This product showed immediate results in a few days. I noticed less wrinkles and smoother skin. Finally a product that truely works

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2005 5:45:00 PM More reviews by memorybuilder

I am 40-ish with fair, combination, ultra sensitive and allergic skin. I've tried several hand cremes and like this one the best. It feels good going on and doesn't feel yucky on my palms. I'm returning the Neutrogena one I was using. I like it better than Arbonne and Aveeno.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2005 12:44:00 PM More reviews by not_your_starx

this is the best stuff i've ever used. good job, eucerin!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2005 3:01:00 PM More reviews by butterflygirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This really works

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2005 6:04:00 PM More reviews by KelliCapwell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I read the reviews for this product and I was out the door w/i the hour to purchase. I only used it once and was giddy w/ delight. It felt like silicone -just glided over my rough hands. It felt rich enough to moisturize my extremely dry hands & ragged, raw cuticles. I was able to actually use my hands right after because they never left my hands greasy, feeling dirty or like I has residure all over them. I was able to immediately drive w/o my hands slipping or sticking all over the wheel. My hands still look and feel good 2 hours after putting it on and I have even washed them since. 2 thumbs up.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2005 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Amst

Wonderful, incredibly moisturizing, non-tacky or sticky creme. I just love it on my hands and feet!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2005 12:30:00 PM More reviews by just_like_gold

My hands are not cracking dry in the winter, but they ARE tight feeling, and when my boyfriend noticed that my hands were rough (I guess he moisturizes...) I decided I needed to accept my need for lotion. Bought this based on the reviews--it is absolutely perfect for me. It comes in a short white tube, turquoise flip top. The texture is the best part: it's not a pasty hand cream, it's almost like a thick non-runny liquid that absorbs quickly and easily without any film or nastiness. I recently tried the L'Occitane shea butter one and it was absolutely disgusting, it made my hands feel dirty with residue. This actually moisturizes very well; when I wake up my hands are soft and supple. Plus, this one actually doesn't smell like hand lotion--it says unfragranced, but it has a light inoffensive non-greasy-lotion smell to it. This is truly a find for $3-$4 at Target.