Eucerin Eucerin PLUS Intensive Repair Hand Creme

4.7

Water, Glycerin, Urea, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Sodium Lactate, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

on 3/7/2006 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I passed this off to my DH so this review is based on his experience.

Oddly, using this for a week made my DH's hands red, a little raw, and itchy. They weren't soothed or moisturized. He used it after doing a lot of cabling at work and the dust was drying out his hands. continued >>

on 2/21/2006 11:13:00 PM

Did not really seem to moisturize. My hands are dry from frequent handwashing and the Eucerin down't really seem to be making a difference. My cuticles still crack and my hands are really flaky. It also leaves my hands feeling wierdly slimy. I'm not impressed and won't be repurchasing or even finishing the tube I have.

on 2/16/2006 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I was rather disappointed by this hand creme. My hands get very dry because of repeated handwashings during the day, and I was hoping to use this to help the dryness.

This stuff is addictive--and not in a good way. I had to use it after every time I washed my hands, unlike most lotions I've tried. If I didn't, my hands were dry and scaly within an hour of washing my hands.

I think this hand creme creates a barrier but provides zero moisture for my skin so the barrier, once it's washed off, has to be replaced. Since it contains AHA, reapplying so frequently seemed to put my hands in a place of more dryness vulnerability instead of helping the problem. The first few uses seemed "okay," but now I'm throwing this in the trash to break the cycle. I much preferred Dove's Night Lotion. continued >>

on 2/15/2006 10:46:00 PM

You cannot beat a 100% "would buy again" rating (I researched here before trying) and it is absolutely warranted. I am now addicted to this stuff. I like to rub it into my cuticles as well -- I'm a former Kiehl's cuticle cream fanatic who is now converted to using the Eucerin Plus on my cuticles as well as my hands. Super stuff.

on 2/14/2006 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The BEST hand cream ever!! I love,love,love this stuff. It makes your feel and Look so nice! Everyone always comments on my nice hands. I owe it all to this hand cream. I am so rough with my hands with doing crafts, cleaning, cooking, gardening and washing so much that this cream keeps them looking brand new! I have used many hand creams and lotions over the years and this is by far the BEST! I also use it on my feet at night and then put on my socks.I wake up to soft healthy looking feet! I have tubes of this stuff everywhere in my house including my purse, and my car. This is a must have!

on 2/6/2006 9:26:00 AM

This is the only hand lotion I will ever use--ever. I worked in restaurants throughout college, and in the winter (thanks to excessive washing and cold air), my hands would crack open and bleed profusely. We're talking serious gore here. I started taking a tube of this stuff to work with me, and I haven't had such a problem ever since. My hands have been smooth and moisturized all year.

on 2/1/2006 1:46:00 AM

I prefer this over Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream. It is not greasy. It rubs in creamy, then works wonders. Make sure you get the tube that says Eucerin PLUS INTENSIVE, the larger containers have different ingrediants and in my opinion don't work as well. I keep one in the car, one on nightstand, and one by the sink to use after washing hands. I love it. (I am considering trying this on my dry, cracked heels.)

on 1/26/2006 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My doctor recommended this for my eczema--it's fragrance free and doesn't irritate my skin. It works miracles! I have extremely dry hands that crack, bleed and itch in the winter time, and this stuff is so thick and moisturizing--it takes care of all the dryness! I love it and never let myself run out!!

on 1/14/2006 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is fabulous. It makes my hands and cuticles look and feel smooth without any greasiness. I bought this on a business trip when I forgot my L'Occitane hand cream. When I got home, I gave away the L'Occitane cream, because the Eucerin cream is so much better. It's basically perfect, particularly if you don't like scented hand creams. Instead of dry, wrinkly, blotchy winter hands, with ragged cuticles, my hands look like they just had a paraffin treatment.

on 1/12/2006 8:37:00 PM

I actually work at a Dermatologist office and I grabbed a few sample tubes of this hand creme. WOW!!I was so surprised how soft and silky it made my hands.
During the winter my hands get kind of red and irritated, but with this cream it sloughed off dead skin and kept them hydrated. I will say that if your hands are too irritated, this might sting a little, due to the AHA. Use something soothing first, then this. Anyway I was very impressed!!