July 26, 2014 | 1852 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Eucerin PLUS Intensive Repair Hand Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2005 5:45:00 PM More reviews by memorybuilder

I am 40-ish with fair, combination, ultra sensitive and allergic skin. I've tried several hand cremes and like this one the best. It feels good going on and doesn't feel yucky on my palms. I'm returning the Neutrogena one I was using. I like it better than Arbonne and Aveeno.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2005 12:44:00 PM More reviews by not_your_starx

this is the best stuff i've ever used. good job, eucerin!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2005 3:01:00 PM More reviews by butterflygirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This really works

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2005 6:04:00 PM More reviews by KelliCapwell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I read the reviews for this product and I was out the door w/i the hour to purchase. I only used it once and was giddy w/ delight. It felt like silicone -just glided over my rough hands. It felt rich enough to moisturize my extremely dry hands & ragged, raw cuticles. I was able to actually use my hands right after because they never left my hands greasy, feeling dirty or like I has residure all over them. I was able to immediately drive w/o my hands slipping or sticking all over the wheel. My hands still look and feel good 2 hours after putting it on and I have even washed them since. 2 thumbs up.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2005 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Amst

Wonderful, incredibly moisturizing, non-tacky or sticky creme. I just love it on my hands and feet!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2005 12:30:00 PM More reviews by just_like_gold

My hands are not cracking dry in the winter, but they ARE tight feeling, and when my boyfriend noticed that my hands were rough (I guess he moisturizes...) I decided I needed to accept my need for lotion. Bought this based on the reviews--it is absolutely perfect for me. It comes in a short white tube, turquoise flip top. The texture is the best part: it's not a pasty hand cream, it's almost like a thick non-runny liquid that absorbs quickly and easily without any film or nastiness. I recently tried the L'Occitane shea butter one and it was absolutely disgusting, it made my hands feel dirty with residue. This actually moisturizes very well; when I wake up my hands are soft and supple. Plus, this one actually doesn't smell like hand lotion--it says unfragranced, but it has a light inoffensive non-greasy-lotion smell to it. This is truly a find for $3-$4 at Target.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2005 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Perky1505

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this hand creme. I alternate this with another favorite, Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion, and my hands and elbows have never felt or looked better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2005 2:35:00 PM More reviews by fallface

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite hand cream, and I've tried lots of them! Makes my hands so soft, and helps heal my cuticles. A winter must have!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2005 7:38:00 PM More reviews by happygirl1

This is a good product to keep stashed in your purse. It did help moisturize my hands well, but Curel does a better job of that (only problem is that I am sick of the unscented, yet lotiony smell of Curel). :) This cream does not have a fragrance, but it does have a strong, unscented scent, if you know what I mean, but it isn't offensive at all. It's creamy and thick, but it definitely doesn't leave a sticky or gooey residue on the hands. I'd probably buy this again. It costs about $3 for a small tube at Target. I believe it only comes in that one, small size.
EDITED 5/3/06: Although this heals right on contact, it doesn't *treat* the hands. I'll still have dry hands again the next day until I use it. Good for a quick fix, but there are better things out there. I'd still buy it again though.. I'm almost finished with my current tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2005 7:26:00 PM More reviews by mikala17

This works really well! I normally go through a tube of fragrance-free Neutrogena Hand Cream each winter but think this may have replaced my trusty Neutrogena. I saw all the rave reviews here and had to try it. It feels really silky going on and isn't as sticky as the Neutrogena. It's also fragrance-free, a major plus compared to a lot of other brands. I live in the midwest and my hands were starting to get a little dry and cracked as the weather starts to change but this has brought them back to normal. Thank you for recommending this!