Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

water, decyl cocoate, glycerin, sunflower seed oil, beeswax, fragrance*, shea butter, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate citrate, polyglyceryl-3 stearate, coconut oil, olive fruit oil, grape seed oil, nonfat dry milk, milk powder, honey, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, rosemary leaf extract, tocopherol, beta-carotene, xanthan gum, sucrose stearate, soybean oil, canola oil, lactic acid, citric acid, sodium stearoyl lactylate, sodium benzoate, magnesium aluminum silicate, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl cinnamate, citral, coumarin, limonene. *natural fragrance

on 9/10/2009 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I cannot get over how good this lotion smells! It isnt greasy on the skin at all, I use this after i shave and it doesnt burn like some other lotions. I am happy with Burt's Bees on this product :)

on 9/10/2009 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I had a small bottle of this for my hands at work and everytime I would put it on my coworkers would go gaga over the scent. It is so sweet and comforting, like vanilla pudding or coconut cream pie. It's a bit runny, but not too bad and for some reason I feel it has a sort of waxy texture and I kinda like it. It is very moisturizing and I love using this when I travel.

on 8/2/2009 12:54:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE this lotion! Makes my legs silky, my skin luminous and does it ever last! Another must-have product from Burt's. The smell is delicious, too.

on 8/2/2009 7:13:00 AM

First of all, the scent: A few days ago I smelled this on a lady and I almost fell over! It was the most beautiful honeyed pipe tobacco smell...When she told me what it was I rushed right out and bought a bottle. The smell really is incredible. I totally agree with the previous reviewer who said pipe tobacco - that's what the sillage smells like to me as well. I think that the scent is primarily vanilla and coconut, but for some reason it smells very tobacco-ish! The scent is divine and luckily it lasts and lasts on me.

As for moisturization, it just can't be beat. The lotion is beige in color, slightly runny in consistency, and leaves my dry skin soft and supple all day - literally hours after applying I touch my skin and it still feels dewey and moisturized. I can't remember any other body lotion that I can say that about. I purchased this at The Vitamin Shoppe for only $6.95, which was a steal because it sells for several dollars more elsewhere. I love this, only positive things to say about it, which is rare for me!

on 7/14/2009 12:24:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this lotion! I have used it for quite a few years now, but can't always afford it. It smells so good i want to eat it! And my skin does, soaks it right up, leaving me moisturized all day. I'd have to say it's my favorite lotion.

on 7/14/2009 4:04:00 AM

THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE BURT'S BEES PRODUCT. Not only does it smell yummy, it leaves my skin so unbelievably soft. It leaves no residue and absorbs almost instantly. I have problems with really dry skin and have had reactions to many products on the market due to perfumes, and didn't like the hypoallergenic ones because they left a greasy feeling on my skin. With the Milk & Honey lotion, I have had the best skin. I use it in conjunction with the Milk & Honey shower wash, and cannot imagine a better combo. It's a bit pricier than some on the market, but once you use it, you will see why!

on 6/30/2009 5:24:00 AM

I love the way this smells! To me, it's very comforting and soothing (I like to use it at night for this reason).

I also think it does moisturize well....I like that feeling of something on my skin locking in moisture as opposed to putting on a lotion and within 15 minutes, my skin feels as if I'd done no moisturizing.

I discovered this at work when I asked a co-worker what perfume she was wearing (she smelled so good) - she said she wasn't wearing any...just her soap and moisturizer, that moisturizer being Milk & Honey. I immediately went out and bought it. Haven't regretted doing so once...

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

EW EW EW EW!!!!!!!! U will NEVER waste 10 bucks on this lotion again it gave me the worst rashes all over my body. my sister saw my skin and demanded to know what happend!!! I had welts all over! the product stank pretty bad on my skin to smelled like milk not in a good way.

on 6/18/2009 7:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I liked the lightweight texture of this lotion at first. But then I realized that it felt sticky on my skin after application. I also didn't find it very moisturizing. That's interesting because you would think 'milk&honey' should just do so, moisturize. The scent is another story. It's so weird. I know this is a product containing natural ingredients. So I don't expect them to add artificial fragrances to their products but the scent for me is unbearable. Hard to describe exactly but it sort of smells like rancid milk. Not good.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Many days, I appreciate the scent of this product. Overall, this is a good lotion and I feel good about applying it to my skin. Not a miracle, nor does it claim to be... just a good reliable go-to lotion.