October 22, 2014 | 1836 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Soft Kohl - Pure White

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2008 2:27:00 AM More reviews by xMengox

It's so inexpensive. It really makes a difference. It makes eyes brighter, looking well rested. It goes on nicely and stays put. It's "pure white" without the glitter and the shimmer and I like that.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2008 12:24:00 PM More reviews by RikuMae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i like this I apply it on my waterline and it really shows up. ok so it doesnt last forever but what does i also use it for the inside corner of my eyes and it really is quite white

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2008 7:17:00 PM More reviews by mingaling88

This white liner makes my eyes bigger when I apply it on my eyes. It goes on smooth and shows up pure white!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2008 11:04:00 PM More reviews by jenjenx2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of those products I have to reapply every once in awhile.
Glides on smoothly and softly without any tugging, but maybe that's why it so easily rubs off..?
I mean it's ok priced (around 5-6 bucks here in Canada) and a pencil lasts a long time even if you have to reapply.
And the white really is a 'pure' bright white.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2008 8:15:00 AM More reviews by Domitilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great white khol!I think this is the only white khol that actually works and lasts for long on your water line

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2008 9:36:00 PM More reviews by shiny_bones

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great basic white eyeliner. It's bright, creamy, and I never have any tugging. I bought it at Target when it was on sale for $1. I think it's usually $2. I use it on my waterline to brighten up my eyes and make me look more awake. I will repurchase because it's inexpensive and gets the job done.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2008 12:26:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Its perfectly soft, creamy, and pigmented. It lasts long and brightens up my eyes. Overall its an A+.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2008 1:55:00 PM More reviews by pinkdiamonds29

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The best white liner I've ever used! This pencil has a nice, creamy consistency, and the colour is a gorgeous bright white. Lasts all day with no smudges. I have no complaints with this pencil. I'd buy again, and I'd certainly recommend. =]
Price: $3.19USD

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2007 5:11:00 AM More reviews by kaisolin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was trying to find a product that would brighten up my eyes, and this one fit the bill. The color is bright and seems to be pretty steadfast. The only drawback is, though, that it seems to make my eyes look smaller when I use it. I might experiment with different shapes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2007 3:40:00 AM More reviews by mysticalara

After being disappointed with many other white eyeliners, I tried this one and let me tell you, I've found my perfect one! With one stroke there's a bold line of white perfect for the corners and the water line. Some white eyeliners you need to go over the line several times to get a nice white line, but this one comes out instantly.