November 23, 2014 | 1859 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Soft Kohl - Pure White

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2008 12:50:00 AM More reviews by cnh

This is surprisingly very good white liner. If you're cheap like I am, Jordana Wet n wild, and even prestige have nothing on this white eyeliner. Soft, smooth, doesn't skip, pigmented. Reasonably priced.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2008 2:22:00 AM More reviews by MiuMiuLvoe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great cheap product that does what it's suppose to for me. ^_^
i also put it under eye rim for wider eye look. i wanted to get the givenchy one but that was $21 for an eyeliner...this one does the job at much cheaper price. im happy.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2008 1:11:00 PM More reviews by MagicalFlame

This is a nice product which is a surprise with my experience with Rimmel eyeliners. It's a bit too cakey and bright but all in all I love it. I wear it with a nice pigmented eyeshadow like my lavender one of which the eyeliner makes so nice and sharp. It wasn't what I was going for but finding it is a nice surprise. ^_^

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2008 2:27:00 AM More reviews by xMengox

It's so inexpensive. It really makes a difference. It makes eyes brighter, looking well rested. It goes on nicely and stays put. It's "pure white" without the glitter and the shimmer and I like that.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2008 12:24:00 PM More reviews by RikuMae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i like this I apply it on my waterline and it really shows up. ok so it doesnt last forever but what does i also use it for the inside corner of my eyes and it really is quite white

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2008 7:17:00 PM More reviews by mingaling88

This white liner makes my eyes bigger when I apply it on my eyes. It goes on smooth and shows up pure white!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2008 11:04:00 PM More reviews by jenjenx2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of those products I have to reapply every once in awhile.
Glides on smoothly and softly without any tugging, but maybe that's why it so easily rubs off..?
I mean it's ok priced (around 5-6 bucks here in Canada) and a pencil lasts a long time even if you have to reapply.
And the white really is a 'pure' bright white.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2008 8:15:00 AM More reviews by Domitilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great white khol!I think this is the only white khol that actually works and lasts for long on your water line

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2008 9:36:00 PM More reviews by shiny_bones

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great basic white eyeliner. It's bright, creamy, and I never have any tugging. I bought it at Target when it was on sale for $1. I think it's usually $2. I use it on my waterline to brighten up my eyes and make me look more awake. I will repurchase because it's inexpensive and gets the job done.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2008 12:26:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Its perfectly soft, creamy, and pigmented. It lasts long and brightens up my eyes. Overall its an A+.