July 29, 2014 | 1032 users online

Treatments (Face) - Desert Essence - Dessert Essence Blemish Touch Stick

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2004 2:03:00 PM More reviews by maimai

I bought this at Whole Food for around $6 . The roller didn't dispense the product well at first, but eventually that got better. I personally like the smell, though I could understand why some people might dislike it--it is a rather strong and herbal scent, from the essential oils. It contains alcohol, tea tree oil, witch hazel, chamomile,lavender, and a few other ingredients. It does shrink blemishes somewhat, but I don't think that this is the best product out there. However, this is a better product than the Burt's Bees herbal blemish stick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2003 6:49:00 AM More reviews by hitiger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love to travel with this, although it leaked once. The smell doesn't bother me. I think it's an effective product, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2003 9:20:00 PM More reviews by missyM

I really love this! Ok, the smell could kill you but it works. I've dabbed this on zits and seen them totally shrink. It can burn for a little bit, and DO NOT recommend it at the least if you're skin is SENSITIVE AT ALL. But it toally works, and I love the roll-on applicator. You can use throughout the day because it is clear and dries fast.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2002 7:54:00 PM More reviews by abbykariya

it was alright...didn't get rid of my blemishes and for the price just wasn't worth it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2002 8:32:00 AM More reviews by Kittenkf21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this a long time ago when i first saw it in the store. It did help to clear up the blemishes on my skin and helpped prevent more from occuring. It did sting my sensitive skin alittle, but not enough for me to complain.