Desert Essence Dessert Essence Blemish Touch Stick

4.2

Not tested on animals

Witch Hazel Extract, Alcohol Denat., Eco-Harvest Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomile Flower Oil, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Lavender Oil, Thyme Oil, Birch Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Petitgrain) Leaf Oil. 6/30/09

on 5/28/2004 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this stuff! It works like a charm at getting rid of zits in record time. I don't use it every day, just as a spot treatment. Can't recommend this one enough!

on 4/22/2004 9:51:00 PM

dude this stuff is the shit! omg, i dunno wot i would do without it! ive gone through about 4 bottles already! i havent had it for a while so i'm getting withdrawl symptoms (im trying to finish up my yucky animal-tested clean and clear) some may not like the smell but i think it's fab!

I love this stuff! I find that I can only use it as an amergency sort of thing, like for when I get those big monster zits every now and then. It usually makes them go away in a couple days and without getting all gross, they just kind fo fade away and don't leave scars. It's my miracle potion. But if I use it all the time, every day, my face seems to get almost immune to it, whihc is weird.

Good stuff.

on 2/18/2004 2:03:00 PM

I bought this at Whole Food for around $6 . The roller didn't dispense the product well at first, but eventually that got better. I personally like the smell, though I could understand why some people might dislike it--it is a rather strong and herbal scent, from the essential oils. It contains alcohol, tea tree oil, witch hazel, chamomile,lavender, and a few other ingredients. It does shrink blemishes somewhat, but I don't think that this is the best product out there. However, this is a better product than the Burt's Bees herbal blemish stick.

on 3/5/2003 6:49:00 AM

I love to travel with this, although it leaked once. The smell doesn't bother me. I think it's an effective product, too.

on 2/15/2003 9:20:00 PM

I really love this! Ok, the smell could kill you but it works. I've dabbed this on zits and seen them totally shrink. It can burn for a little bit, and DO NOT recommend it at the least if you're skin is SENSITIVE AT ALL. But it toally works, and I love the roll-on applicator. You can use throughout the day because it is clear and dries fast.

on 9/29/2002 7:54:00 PM

it was alright...didn't get rid of my blemishes and for the price just wasn't worth it!

on 9/26/2002 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I used this a long time ago when i first saw it in the store. It did help to clear up the blemishes on my skin and helpped prevent more from occuring. It did sting my sensitive skin alittle, but not enough for me to complain.