LUSH Flying Fox Shower Gel

3.7

on 5/15/2008 5:20:00 AM

Got a small bottle of 100ml from a gift box, and i'm in love with it =) The smell of jasmine and honey match perfectly, sweet and relaxing! Also it makes my skin softer and quite moisturising. I think the price is a bit too high for shower gel but i will still buy it.
PS. the name is lovely too.

it is so overpowering...where is the honey smell? won;t buy it again. it is so weird as well. prefer the olive branch shower gel instead.

on 2/20/2008 6:41:00 PM

This smells soooo good. Just like jasmine flowers. This is my fav shower gel ever. The smell lingers even after you get out of the shower. Love it!

on 2/15/2008 3:31:00 PM

Funny how different peoples' opinions are about scent! I love this scent, find it to be honey/jasmine/tea-type, wakes me up in the morning and I never tire of it. I like the product, too. Gentle on my skin, yet leaves me squeaky clean. Unlike some of Lush's stuff, the scent stays a bit, too. But I still find it soft and subtle.

this stuff is strong enough to strip the paint off the walls! It has the most overpowering smell you can imagine and it lingers.Jasmine mixed with chemicals mixed with brothel.

on 1/16/2008 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

The scent can be quite overpowering in the shower but I LOVE the lingering smell afterward which lasts a while.

i think this stinks. i expected more of a honey scent, but it's incredibly overpowering, musty jasmine. yuck. it doesn't make me smell clean at all. i don't wanna toss it because it's LUSH...but ugh, not a good product.

on 12/25/2007 10:47:00 PM

Got an extremely generous sample of this one. Sounded delicious. Jasmine, honey, ylang ylang etc. are all such lovely scents and I love the idea of a scent with natural fragrance oils in it. Smelled extremely strong in the package but I figured it wouldn't linger too much after the shower. It did. Almost 12 hours after my shower I saw my boyfriend and he politely told me that he was going to be sick, it was so strong. He's never said anything even close in the past. Enough said. Tossed the rest. I will never use this again. Extremely cloying. Had to wash my sweater to get the scent out.

Ingredients: Honey (Mel), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Perfume, Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum officinale), Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata), Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens), Palmarossa Oil (Cymbopogan martini), Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

on 12/21/2007 5:07:00 PM

My only HG shower gel I have ever used. Head jasmine scent is amazing. Cleans without stripping and leaves you baby soft.

on 12/16/2007 10:00:00 AM

based on rave reviews of flying fox, i expected to be blown away by the jasmine scent. i really wasn't however. flying fox smells sweet and a little jasminey. it was O.K. in my book. but my mom and sister kept complaining that i smelled like "a grandma," like "mothballs" and hid it from me.
i don't really mind since i wasn't crazy about the scent either.
the flying fox shampoo is way too expensive.

Video Reviews & Tutorials