MAC Satin - Arena

4.5

on 3/9/2004 8:32:00 PM

Oh this color is so pretty on blue grey eyes. I have gotten many compliments on this color. It isn't overpowering or too shimmery. Just right.

on 3/4/2004 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love, love this color. It is the best neutral, lovely peachy/beige shade for all over my lids. Super versatile (I can wear this with just about any of my other eyeshadows). It is a must have IMHO.

on 1/16/2004 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

On me, Arena shows up as a golden peachy color (I'm an NC35). The texture is very smooth and has good staying power. I love pairing it with Mulch in the crease and Ricepaper to highlight. I will definitely repurchase this when I run out.

on 1/13/2004 3:49:00 AM

This is my holy grail brow bone highlighter. It is excellent for darker skin tones as it does not give to obvious of a look as some of the other commonly used highlighters. It looks peachy in the pot but comes out with a sublte glow. Beautiful.
NC50

on 12/27/2003 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Well this is a pretty color thats easy to wear as an everday eyeshadow no fuss. Its a medium peachy color.. reminds me of the same depth as era but a peachy shade not brown

on 11/22/2003 9:07:00 PM

This looked kinda unappealing in the pan: like a tanned peach shade. But it goes on much more golden than it looks. Not shimmery golden, but a nice natural golden peach. I love the texture of the Satin e/s: smooth, even w/ just enough shimmer to look interesting. I'm giving this 4 lippies cuz it's just a common shade, nothing spectacular. But I would buy it again just because I love the texture. This has tendency to orange on my cool-toned friends so this is definitely for warm-tone complexions.

on 11/12/2003 8:14:00 PM

This could be a good base color on the right skin tone but it didnt work for me. It turned my lids muddy orange and didnt blend well.

on 10/28/2003 6:19:00 PM

Love this color! It has been described perfectly in previous posts, so I won't bore you....it makes my green/blue eyes look amazing,and navy liner sets it off splendidly!

on 9/7/2003 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is what I hoped STENCIL would be, a nice light peachy color. This is very nice and I would recommend to anyone. *******update***********I never use this shade. I feel that it lacks pigment. I use to need this for a "base." But now I have my loving and useful bare canvas and have no need for this shade.

on 6/3/2003 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I love this eyeshadow! It's a great muted peachy tan color, I can wear it on the lid, or my favorite way: with Grain on the lid and Arena in the crease. That look warms up my face and brings out my brown eyes wonderfully! I love how the texture of satin eyeshadows, they are smooth, easy to apply and blend, and have just enough shimmer to prevent a dull look.

Top Rated MAC Products