MAC Satin - Arena

4.4

on 4/21/2004 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My new favorite neutral. Arena is a soft pinked peach with shimmer. Reminds me of MAC's Naked Lunch shadow, but less pink. Looks fantastic on light eyes (mine are bluish green). Also pairs wonderfully with plum, bronze, greens and browns. An all around winner! I don't know why it took so long for me to find it.....

on 3/9/2004 8:32:00 PM

Oh this color is so pretty on blue grey eyes. I have gotten many compliments on this color. It isn't overpowering or too shimmery. Just right.

on 3/4/2004 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love, love this color. It is the best neutral, lovely peachy/beige shade for all over my lids. Super versatile (I can wear this with just about any of my other eyeshadows). It is a must have IMHO.

on 1/16/2004 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

On me, Arena shows up as a golden peachy color (I'm an NC35). The texture is very smooth and has good staying power. I love pairing it with Mulch in the crease and Ricepaper to highlight. I will definitely repurchase this when I run out.

on 1/13/2004 3:49:00 AM

This is my holy grail brow bone highlighter. It is excellent for darker skin tones as it does not give to obvious of a look as some of the other commonly used highlighters. It looks peachy in the pot but comes out with a sublte glow. Beautiful.
NC50

on 12/27/2003 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Well this is a pretty color thats easy to wear as an everday eyeshadow no fuss. Its a medium peachy color.. reminds me of the same depth as era but a peachy shade not brown

on 11/22/2003 9:07:00 PM

This looked kinda unappealing in the pan: like a tanned peach shade. But it goes on much more golden than it looks. Not shimmery golden, but a nice natural golden peach. I love the texture of the Satin e/s: smooth, even w/ just enough shimmer to look interesting. I'm giving this 4 lippies cuz it's just a common shade, nothing spectacular. But I would buy it again just because I love the texture. This has tendency to orange on my cool-toned friends so this is definitely for warm-tone complexions.

on 11/12/2003 8:14:00 PM

This could be a good base color on the right skin tone but it didnt work for me. It turned my lids muddy orange and didnt blend well.

on 10/28/2003 6:19:00 PM

Love this color! It has been described perfectly in previous posts, so I won't bore you....it makes my green/blue eyes look amazing,and navy liner sets it off splendidly!

on 9/7/2003 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is what I hoped STENCIL would be, a nice light peachy color. This is very nice and I would recommend to anyone. *******update***********I never use this shade. I feel that it lacks pigment. I use to need this for a "base." But now I have my loving and useful bare canvas and have no need for this shade.

Top Rated MAC Products