Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 10/17/2013 3:41:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

HATE this stuff! It feels weird and it doesn't do a great job of taking off my mascara. I now use grapeseed oil as my makeup remover.

on 10/17/2013 3:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

As I have super oily lids, and always trying new waterproof makeup, but then when the time to remove it comes choosing the right product is essential, and this ladies, become one of my HG.
My first cleansing step is to remove eye makeup, so shake the bottle and pour it onto a cotton pad and leave it in the eyes while patting it gently where the most of the makeup is (generally the roots of the lashes), you could think at first glance that the "oil-free" label is a lie, but after cleansing the whole face and rinse it throught the sensation will fade away.
Almost forgot to mention that this remover didn't make me feel the blurriness sensation.

on 10/16/2013 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have been using this remover for many years. great product.

on 9/26/2013 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is a great makeup remover, I don’t wear eye shadow everyday but I tight line with a heavy duty liner and I always wear waterproof mascara and a heavy duty concealer. This remover gently takes off everything and I find that the oil in the remover really helps to not tug at the sensitive area around the eye. A tip is to lightly dampen the cotton round and then pour remover on it, a moist cotton pad is always gentle on the eyes. I follow this up with cleansing my face with warm water and it doesn’t leave any oily residue. I will definitely repurchase this later at some point cause I want to try the Gariner makeup remover next.

on 9/26/2013 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

does the job at removing waterproof mascara just fine, but it feels oily and leaves an oil film.

on 8/29/2013 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm so glad MUA led me to this product. The only makeup remover I've enjoyed using was Lancome Bi-facils but I couldn't justify the price tag for makeup remover. This product is great for removing everything with no effort at all.

on 8/16/2013 5:01:00 AM

Not sure why it says that it is oil free when it is incredibly oily? It is effective in removing makeup but leaves an incredibly oily residue after rinsing with water. I had to cleanse my face twice with my regular cleanser to get rid of all the oil! Will not repurchase.

********************************************************************************************************

Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride Solution, Glycerin, Cucumber (Cucumis Sativus) Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate

on 8/11/2013 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This is a very good eye makeup remover that I have repurchased twice already. It is amazing at removing eye makeup although with waterproof mascara you have to rub a bit longer. All in all it is my favorite but I still have an eye out for a mascara that removes my waterproof mascara with no effort.

on 8/11/2013 6:24:00 PM

Omg this removed my makeup with little to no effort. I was wearing waterproof mascara and gel liner and everything came of in one swipe. Never purchasing a different makeup remover again ♥

oh my gawd i love it. It removes amazingly. Lol when I got it in my eyes my vision went blurry but after a while it was fine. I'd definatly re-buy.