September 15, 2014 | 845 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 9:15:00 PM More reviews by maggie12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing product. I love this stuff. I don't use eye products from drug stores unless they are tamper proof. It does what it is suppose to do. Simple as that.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Klagarde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best Eye Make-Up remover I ever used!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by mikzer96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

BEST EYE MAKEUP REMOVER I HAVE COME ACROSS. This remover just wipes away any makeup, even if it's heavy duty. This brand is way too expensive, but I would love to buy a foundation off them if I had the money. This remover wipes away foundation around the eye easily also but I don't want to waste it on my whole face. Great amount in bottle and great presentation. I can't wait til I run out, just to buy another bottle... BUT Mary Kay is way too hard to get! Overall, extremely useful but very pricey.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2010 10:33:00 AM More reviews by ldeyoung

Awesome product. I feel like I'm just repeating all the other reviews, but they're true! It takes off eyeliner that nothing else will remove with no problem. It's truly the mildest remover I've ever used, and leaves the eye area feeling smooth and silky without feeling oily.
My only complaint - I don't use waterproof mascara, but I never feel as if it removes the mascara completely. I can get the mascara off with my face cleanser just fine. But it removes all my other eye makeup like a dream. Will always repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2010 4:41:00 PM More reviews by glamorouskatie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't use remover often, but of course, when I do, I want a good one. I've tried several, Clinique, Lancome, and one from Avon. This Mary Kay remover is definitely a top contender. What I like especially about it is that it doesn't irritate at all, it actually soothes. Usually when I use remover, I want to wash my face again, but I don't mind just swiping and leaving it as it is. It is very gentle, but it gets every trace of mascara and liner off. I think most people forget to let the moistened cotton ball sit on your lashes before you go rubbing the makeup off. If you just go for it, you risk just breaking your lashes off (mascara = dry, brittle lashes, obviously). Even just 10-15 seconds will make a difference in how well it removes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2010 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Layni1006

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have almost used up my bottle of this. I really like it! When I first got it I didn't really believe that it was oil-free; it even looks like oil in the bottle. It takes off all of my eye makeup quickly, with no stinging or strong smells like I got from other makeup removers. There is always a little bit of some kind of residue after I use it, but that dries off quickly and leaves my eye area feeling silky, definitely NOT like oil-based makeup removers. It is pricier than drugstore stuff, but I think it is worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2010 9:34:00 PM More reviews by pour

This product will not remove my waterproof mascara. It leaves a resadue on my eyes that makes want to wash my face again and again. It didn't work with the brands of makeup that I own.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2010 7:55:00 PM More reviews by Peachykeen89

Best make-up remover I have ever used. I tried it and it almost immediately melted away my waterproof mascara! The person who said it was bad for problem skin has more serious problems and shouldn't generalize; this is the only one I've used that doesn't cause me more breakouts...highly recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/30/2010 8:58:00 PM More reviews by c2thekruz

Hey everyone.
So I'm getting married in 9 months and my goal was to get the most perfect skin possible for my big day. My skin isn't actually that bad. I have bad habits of picking at my face and popping zits and blackheads; which creates more issues I think. Regardless, I have a few blackheads on my nose and a zit once every couple of days but when I pick - it looks a lot worse.
I always used Spectro Jel and Tersaseptic to wash my face.
I decided I would try the whole facial line of Mary Kay products as I heard great rumors of how wonderful this line is, etc. I ended up spending over $200 on everything for my face, including this product.
It does remove make up wonderfully, yes. But if you have problem prone skin; which I apparently have (I didn't know because I had never tried anything else) - this product is not for you. Same with all of Mary Kay's Timewise products.
Get this, I was born with asthma, and recently was diagnosed with Eczema. It's horrible, but only on my hands and my legs and is definitely controllable. But now I have it ALL over my face. Like... everywhere. I'm so devastated and ruined...
Seriously - it probably does work wonderful for people who have skin that can take a beeting... but people with problem skin, or especially Eczema... do NOT use any Mark Kay products.
I almost want to sue these guys for ruining my face. I'm so sad.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2010 6:29:00 AM More reviews by angelbaby111

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great eye makeup remover = tug free!! Very gentle on the delicate eye area and it removes every trace of makeup. I highly recommend!