Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

4.4

water, trisiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcohol, imidazolidinyl urea, polyquaternium-78, disodium edta, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate poloxamer 184, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone peg-8 succinate

on 2/27/2011 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

My favorite product from this line - 110% effective every time! It doesn't take much of this product to remove even the thickest application of the most resistant eye color. I definitely stock up on these and recommend them to friends. I have tried numerous other brands - Lancome, Clinique, etc., and none have worked as effectively as the MK one. Love it!

on 2/18/2011 11:19:00 PM

Great product. I don't feel like I am tugging at my eyes to remove my waterproof makeup. I've used other products and I would wake up the next morning with raccoon eyes, but not with this product. Way to go Mary Kay for making a great eye makeup remover!

on 1/31/2011 10:18:00 PM

i like how the product dispenses , like its not a huge opening like most makeup removers . it works wonders on eye makeup removing . but yeah its an okay price .

on 1/27/2011 11:33:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Love this eye makeup remover! I think it's the best one on the market- even better than clinique's similar product. I will only use this one now. Shop on ebay for better prices for it!

I actually like the little hole at the top so you don't waste any product. Plus, with a small scissor, you can remove the lid and the recycle the main container. Eco- friendly!

on 1/19/2011 9:49:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Mi mother gave me this product and I like it. It removes makeup easily, but I know cheaper brands that can do it also. The brands I refer to contain oil. I don't have problems with breakouts so this characteristic is not THAT important to me. I really like it, but I consider it very pricey, so I wouldn't buy ir again (but would use it if given)

on 1/14/2011 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this makeup remover. It doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes and doesn't leave a film. My only qualm about this is the hole the product comes out of is a little tiny. It takes me a few dabs on my cotton ball just to get enough product out. I wish they would change that. I also wish I don't have to order this, but be able to buy it in stores. hehe =)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I JUST LOVE THIS PRODUCT IT DOESNT CLOG YOUR PORES THE OIL IS VERY LIGHT IT DOESNT BURN YOUR EYES LIKE SOME OTHER DO VERY EASY TO WIPE OFF EXTRA =)

on 1/7/2011 9:15:00 PM

Amazing product. I love this stuff. I don't use eye products from drug stores unless they are tamper proof. It does what it is suppose to do. Simple as that.

on 1/6/2011 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Best Eye Make-Up remover I ever used!

on 12/29/2010 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

BEST EYE MAKEUP REMOVER I HAVE COME ACROSS. This remover just wipes away any makeup, even if it's heavy duty. This brand is way too expensive, but I would love to buy a foundation off them if I had the money. This remover wipes away foundation around the eye easily also but I don't want to waste it on my whole face. Great amount in bottle and great presentation. I can't wait til I run out, just to buy another bottle... BUT Mary Kay is way too hard to get! Overall, extremely useful but very pricey.