Philosophy Help Me

3.9

Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Emulsfying Wax, Glycerin, C10-30 Cholesterol / Lanosterol Esters, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Retinol , Tocopherol Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Methyl Methacrylate/ Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Stearic Acid, Peg-10 Soy Sterol, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Methylparaben, Triethanolamine, Disodium Edta, Bisabolol, Bht, Polysorbate 20, Propyl Gallate, Ascorbic Acid.

on 2/23/2009 8:29:00 PM

OMG! I LOVE this product! I have seen a vast improvement on my face.My skin is radiant, the texture has evened out and my pores are smaller! Thanks Philosophy!

Simply Amazing! it has made my skin look so much better and my acne and acne scars are history. Well worth the expense! I get so many compliments on my skin now which for me is such an amazing feeling! Great product-try it you wont regret it!

on 1/3/2009 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I know I am in the minority,but I LOVE most of Philosophys skin care,so I bought this with my $15 off Sephora coupon to try.
I have been using for 3 weeks and definate results in skin clarity and pore reduction..
My skin is sensitive and I was afraid to try a Retinol prescription as I was afraid it would be too strong..don't have to bother w/the derm and prescriptions with this-its just strong enough for me..
I will review again I finish the tube..which looks like it will last about 4 months so far!

on 12/28/2008 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I finally bought this product after reading all of the reviews on MA. This stuff is amazing! I've been using it for two weeks and I've noticed a definite difference in my skin. I'm 42 years old and my husband took a picture of my the other day - he said I look so young! Okay, that's a big compliment coming from him! Anyway, my skin before I used the Help Me retinol cream was bad - big pores, old acne scars and a few lines. I'm not kidding you, this has made a HUGE improvement on my skin. I apply this at night after I was my face - I use Dove Proage facial cleanser on my face. I wait 15-20 minutes before I apply the Help Me cream. I don't add a moisturizer to it. I found that with my skin - combo - my face was becoming very oily. In the morning, I wash my face with a gentle glycolic cleanser, apply my moisturer - something by Lancome - and then apply my foundation. Trust me, this stuff is GREAT. One thing though - I would not put this underneath your eyes. I tried this - and my undereye area was seriously parched and dry. Oh, well, you live and learn. I would definitely repurchase and recommend this to anyone!

on 12/6/2008 5:52:00 PM

i recently went to sephora looking for a product that would help minimize my pores. an assistant showed me this and said it would just help the skin on my face overall - was a great product and had just won an award - she highly recommended it. it cost $45 which was more than i wanted to spend, but she made it sound so amazing I thought i'd try it. got home and used it three nights in a row (putting it on in the dark as she said when the product hits light it doesn't work at all- has anyone else heard this about retinol?) anyway all it did for me was dry my skin out and make my face red in the areas I used it - WORTHLESS!!!!!! i've really gone off philosophy products lately - not just because of this - but they seem to be costing more and doing less these days.

on 11/29/2008 7:44:00 PM

Have used every night for 6 months. I have noticed my skin is a tiny bit brighter and any little marks or scars have cleared up faster than usual. Other than that not sure what it's doing. But, I will repurchase, I've read too many good things about retinol and this is the highest % you can get without a Rx. It is expensive but it seems to last a long time (still not done with this tube after 6 months). Sinks in fast, no smell, sunscreen is a must during the day.

UPDATE: This stuff is nice but I have found MUCH BETTER FOR WAAAAAY CHEAPER!!! Generic Renova from medsmex.com. Don't need an Rx and it's $12 for a 30g tube. It knocks "Help Me" out of the game seriously. Why waste yourmoney on an inferior product??? I'll still give "Help Me" 3 lippies because it's okay - just no where near as great as Generic Renova. Needless to say, I won't be repurchasing and throwing my $45 away anymore.

on 11/24/2008 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I suffer from adult acne & oily skin and this stuff has shown significant improvement in just 2 weeks. I have used Proactiv for years it controlled my breakouts however I still had large pores, uneven skin tone and starting to see some fine lines. I knew retinol is proven to help with acne & wrinkles so I decided to try this. This was my first Philosophy product and will continue to purchase.

on 10/25/2008 12:27:00 AM

Help me has transformed my skin. My skin has been congested my entire life with large pores. My search for a cream that doesn't clog my pores and moisturizers had me trying so many creams. This cream has smoothed my skin, cleared most of my blackheads and has camouflaged my large pores. I have only used it for 3 weeks, every other day, and my skin looks the best it has in years. Its expensive but worthy every penny. Help me is the the best cream I have ever used. Love it.

on 9/9/2008 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is a night time retinol treatment meant to help with large pores, fine lines and discoloration. This is not a moisturizer. After I wash with Purity Made Simple and then apply my eye cream... I apply a pea size amount of Help Me all over my face concentrating on where I have large pores, breakouts or discoloration. Then I apply my Hope in a Jar moisturizer on top of it. (I've heard you can mix the 2 together to make your routine faster - but I like to do it separately) The purpose of retinol is to help your skin cells turnover faster - so it helps skin renewal. I've been using it for the last month and I feel that my skin looks cleaner my pores are less noticeable and my acne scars have faded a bit. It smells medicinal - but quickly fades away. It comes in a simple metal tube that you can squeeze every last drop out of. I'm happy with it. It has reduced my breakouts - because it's keeping my pores clean. I will repurchase. Hope this helps.

on 8/24/2008 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is awesome. After three weeks of every other night usage my skin is noticably smoother and brighter. My forehead lines seem to have lightened up. This stuff is GREAT.

Popular Face Skincare Products