July 28, 2014 | 1594 users online

Concealers - Bare Escentuals - Well Rested

rated 4 of 5 on 2/29/2008 12:46:00 AM More reviews by Jenni555

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

after fave reviews...especially on qvc i had too try this product! at first- i didn't apply enough product and was kinda like this is it? after i tried more product i found out why it is so popular because does a great job around the eyes and even blemishes! much better concealer than the bisque, by far!!! must try for those girls with dark circles...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2008 11:25:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this as a base for other eyeshadows. I never needed eye primers. What I do is put on my usual eye cream, then I dust powder on top. I have Well Rested and Summer Bisque, and I use either on top of my eye cream. My eyeshadow lasts all day. I use thee powders in the inner eye corner to diffuse darkness, too. They work well for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2008 9:59:00 PM More reviews by rvdeshaies

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well Rested is a great eye shadow for me--I use it as a base with a big fluffy brush, and recently have been using it more and more on its own. As another reviewer said, it seems to make my eyes pop!

I wouldn't use this under the eye, however, as it would look powdery/crepey/old/crummy--not the look I am going for. I am in my late 50s, so i care about that.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2007 3:53:00 PM More reviews by myprettyshadesofpink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have mildly dark circles under my eyes and my eyes are deep-set. This stuff always hide the circles and the darkness on the inner part of my eyes. If they hadn't named it this, I would suggest "bright eyes" because that is exactly what it gives you. There are alot of days I go to work with only my BE foundation, blush, mascara, and well-rested. This is a product that gives me the polished look and is a staple in my makeup drawer!! I doubt I run out any time soon, but will repurchase if I do!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2007 11:28:00 PM More reviews by flamencovixen

Meh...another over-hyped BE product. I got this as part of a kit...I would have never purchased it on its own. I use it as an eyeshadow base but it's nothing special. I might as well have used a mineral make up powder in its place.

It's quite light in color so it does have a lightening effect when I put it on my lids.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2007 3:41:00 PM More reviews by adnexa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was disappointed with Well Rested. As an eyeshadow base, it's just fine, but as an under-eye circle concealer, it's not. It gets into the creases under my eyes and makes me look old and tired. Not good. It does make an okay spot concealer for the red around my nose (better than Bisque for me, with my very fair, cool-toned complexion), as long as it's under foundation - all by itself, it looks too yellow. I've tried messing around with it as a finishing powder, mixing it with mineral veil and stuff, but really its best use is as an eye shadow base, and i rarely bother wearing eyeshadow, so it's not really useful for me. I'll stick to my cream concealer.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2007 11:04:00 PM More reviews by ldinfante

wow i must be the only one who this product does not work for. i see no difference in using well rested. i brought it because i just had a baby and i wanted to tell people that she was already sleeping thru the night (a lie of course). all it told people was that i had little sleep with powder on my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2007 12:45:00 PM More reviews by lovcatxoxo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This powder is awesome. Iam a huge avid user of all BE products and I some how over looked this. I saw a thing on QVC for it and I went and got it from Sephora. I apply it under my eyes and on my eyelids and wow it looks like i got 15 hours of sleep when i really only got 5 or 6. Love it. Definately worth it to try if your skeptical.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2007 7:46:00 PM More reviews by kristen80

I loooooove this product! I've struggled with my dark undereye circles for years (thanks for the genetics, dad!) and have always used either stick or cream concealers. I bought this with the BE flawless concealer brush, and they're my secret weapon against tired-looking eyes! I also use the eye reverupper to prep, and it helps this concealer to adhere and stay on better. This is a wonderful product!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2007 7:19:00 PM More reviews by dianalynn13

I get so many compliments when I wear Well Rested. It is great all by itself as an eyeshadow. I swear it makes my eyes pop and look larger. I love it!