September 30, 2014 | 2134 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2011 1:19:00 PM More reviews by jennyxgirl3

I have actaully never bought a full size bottle of this. I got a sample bottle with a Clinique bonus and I had decided to give it a try. This stuff is amazing! It takes all my eye makeup off with out irritating my eyes. I have about 3 sample bottles so I'm set for a while but when I run out I think I'm going to buy a full size.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2011 9:45:00 AM More reviews by rt7022

This is amazing. Plain and simple. I used it to remove waterproof mascara last night, and it took it off completely, even after I used my regular makeup remover wipes. The texture is great, and non-irritating. If I used liquid makeup remover often, I would buy this. No doubt.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by queli13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Removes all makeup, even the most stubborn. Only I wouldn't repurchase because it irritates my eyes and leaves them feeling oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2011 12:04:00 PM More reviews by claudia1408

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This make up remover works well for me! I only need a little bit to remove every scrap of makeup although it does leave my eyes a tad greasy which can easily be fised. Will get again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by Candy123718

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an awesome eye makeup remover! It takes off eye shadow in one swipe, and its great with mascara too. The only thing I don't like is the oily residue that I have to wipe off, because my skin is oily enough.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2011 7:58:00 AM More reviews by AllThatGlittters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Recieved this as part of the bonus time offer at Clinique, and I love it! It does exactly what a makeup remover should, it removes every trace of makeup and leaves skin quite smooth after. My only gripe is that if you use too much product, it does leave behind a slightly greasy residue but this can be resolved with a toner or moisturizer. I would definately repurchase, and it is great value for money as you only need a small amount.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 4:39:00 AM More reviews by tiffanydewdrop

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I only tried this because the lancome one is nearly 20 pounds now but am really glad I did -I find it superior and lasts longer and my super sensitive eyes are very happy with this

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2011 6:58:00 PM More reviews by JalenaMarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

If effective is what you're looking for, this product isn't bad. However, it leaves behind an unpleasant greasy residue.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 5:13:00 PM More reviews by tokki75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have tried so many eye makeup remover and this is the only one that works for me. People who are having issues with this product I suggest you leave the cotton that's saturated in the remover for few seconds before you start swiping.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 1:49:00 AM More reviews by carolilgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best makeup remover I ever used!!!! Much better then Lancome and all the others...

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No