Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover eye

4.1

Water, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trisiloxane, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

on 1/18/2012 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

After trying every drugstore brand of makeup remover under the sun, I finally gave in and bought this after numerous glowing reviews. I must say that it definitely lives up to the hype. It definitely has a bit of an oily consistency, so I wipe my lids off with a dry cotton ball after use, but it penetrates through primer, shadow, liner, mascara... you name it. And the best part is that there's no rubbing or tugging. My eyes are happy and so am I! It is a little pricey, but a little goes a long way so it's not a bad value overall.

on 1/16/2012 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have 3 bottles of this stuff, 2 empty. I think I started using it in June, but kept spilling the bottle so now I'm on the 3rd lol. One swipe of this could take off even snooki's makeup. It cuts straight through primer, waterproof mascara and/or eyeliner, you name it! My only fuss is that I wish the bottle had a nozzle or something so it would dispense less messily.

I wear a lot of waterproof eye makeup, so naturally I've tried a lot of eye makeup removers. This one is hands down the best - takes everything off, no tugging, and no parabens. A must-have for any eye makeup fanatic.

on 1/10/2012 12:37:00 PM

I`m not a fan of Clinique products, but this is AWESOME! I have sensitive eyes and I always wear waterproof mascara and eyeliner. Often I have problems removing eye makeup, I have tried: Clarins, L`oreal, Neutrogena (the oils sticks inside my eyes with this one) and Bioderma (this one is great for the rest of the face, but not strong enough for waterproof eye makeup), but they were not good enough to remove stubborn mascara, I had to use too much product to remove it, rubbing several times and my eyes ended up oily, blurry and really red, tears coming down my face. But this Clinique eye makeup remover is great, removes makeup completely in a few swabs without problems for my sensitive eyes!!! A little bit pricey but I will repurchase.

on 12/30/2011 12:02:00 AM

I cannot stand this eye makeup remover. Luckily I recieved this as a sample and didn't pay for it, but I can only imagine the price of a full bottle of this stuff. First the actual formulation is way to oily for me. I've had some experience with oily makeup removers before, but this was by far the worst. Anytime I use it on my eyes, the oils get stuck in my eyes, and stay there. There's no getting them out, even after I wash my face repeatedly. I've used much better eye makeup removers from the drugstore for a fraction of the cost.

on 12/28/2011 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Removes waterproof mascara and eye make up like a dream. Slightly soak cotton, then press onto eye for 5 seconds, gently swipe and voila! The product is like Bi-Facil as it is 2 phase, shake and use, except it's much cheaper. I've been using a GWP for about two months now and probably still have another week left. Can't imagine how long the full size will last. Also feel like it somewhat conditions my lashes and prevents lash fall out from waterproof mascara usage. Does the job and then some!

on 12/23/2011 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse

Excellent eye makeup remover. I use the Take off the day cleansing balm and then finish off the last little amount of eye makeup with this. I've used Chanel, Neutrogena, Almay ( stinks) Laura Mercier, etc.etc. This is the best by far!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I have it for five yers since 2006. I still hve it. It lasts long in the boottle or jar. it works, better than vaseline. It revoves my makeup perfectly

on 12/2/2011 5:31:00 AM

This removes eye makeup pretty good, but I have to wet my eyes before use if I use certain mascaras. The bottle is not that good, I often spill lots of product down my drain... But all in all I like this product! It's mild and gentle, and it never burns my eyes. If it had come in another bottle it would have earned 5 lippies.

on 12/1/2011 6:23:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is a bi-phasal remover that you shake up and then apply. I've tried the Neutrogena one thinking it was the same as Clinique's because it's less than half the price, but for some reason that one burns my eyes. I received the Clinique one as a sample, and I love it. I gently rub it over my eyes and lashes with my fingers, and then tissue it off. I then wash my face and the remover off my eyes. I have no irritation whatsoever, and it removes all of my eyeliner, shadow and mascara. A little goes a long way with this remover. The only improvement I would like is for it to have a pump dispenser.