August 21, 2014 | 1869 users online

Skincare - Face - Shiseido - Facial Cotton

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2009 1:38:00 AM More reviews by Meljolie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are the best cotton pads I've used for my face. I use this to apply on toner and it just glides on without tug. I got this on sale for $9 and it was in a "frosted" plastic cover, with Shiseido printed in red on the middle and three rows of facial cotton on it! It's lasted me for a while now so it's definitely worth the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2009 8:59:00 PM More reviews by makeupkitkat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this for $8 CAD... It feels very nice and doesn't tear or ball up like cotton I've used in the past. It's good shtuff. Yes, even at $8. It takes a while to get through the package, so by the time you do, you forget all about those $8.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Hisoneandonly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Shiseido Facial Cotton really is the super softest cotton you will ever use! The cotton is woven and that is why they feel different to the other alternatives available. Unfortunately, I can't always afford to use them! If I could these are all I would ever use. I notice that with these I need less product on them to do the job so the cost is probably spread out in the end.

If you haven't tried them yet try one at a Shiseido counter - the MUA's use these to do facial massage and makeup removal.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2009 11:05:00 PM More reviews by makeupqueen26

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These are the best cotton pads for your face on the market. Costs more but worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2009 9:22:00 PM More reviews by HypoCrisy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best cotton pads ever produced.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2008 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Sicely24

I love these super soft cotton pads! I think they are totally worth the price. Buying a package of this cotton pad is like buy three rolls of cotton pads....but this is superior quality cotton that is gentle on your eyes and face and that is important! We only have one face...be good to your skin. ;)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2008 8:21:00 PM More reviews by ihatespots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

***I am reviewing for the Shiseido white lucent facial cotton***

I received a small box of the facial cotton as GWP, it came in a lovely shiny purple/silver box, with 30 facial cottons inside.
I dont use toner on my face but only on my neck but I use cheap ones from the supermarket, which is quite scratchy but it doesnt bother me. So when I opened to use these pads, I so suprised at how soft and fluffy they were. I "tested" the softness on my face by rubbing it hard and soft and my sensitive skin didnt go red at all.

When I use it on my neck, I usually just use half the cotton so it will last me 60 days instead.

I dont know how much a full sized box is but I doubt it'll be cheap, which is the reason why I would not be making a purchase for these facial cottons

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2008 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Azula

Edit: Hahaha! discerning because you spend $9 on cotton? What about discerning between buying an average product for a lot of money or another average product for little money?? Wow, I did laugh. But I guess with the recession some people don't have the money to splurge on a good $25 Dior lipstick, so if a $9 cotton is the only luxury you can get, by all means go for it ;)

This is the most idiotic purchase I have ever made, and believe me there's more than a few to compete. I cannot believe how stupid was thinking that an outrageously expensive $9 cotton was going to be any different than regular cotton... The softness is overrrated, and these have no strenght, just as regular not pressed cotton pads, like CVS cotton rounds, which are as soft and prone to tearing apart as this Shiseido cotton is.
Saying that my skin is sensitive in order to feel better to have bought this is a move I'm not willing to do, because I'm not going to deny the responsibility of the bad purchase I made. I'm also not saying this would make your toner las longer, beacuse that's a lie, it doesn't absorb any less product. this thing has nothing going for it, It's not even freaking organic!
I made a stupid decision, and the first step to overcome stupidity, as alcohol, is to admit it. I hope all of you can do the same.
Oh, by the way, your fingertips have much more nerve terminals than your face, so even if you feel a slight difference in softness when you touch this, your face won't notice it one bit, unless you have a nervous system malformation, of course.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2008 2:51:00 AM More reviews by nubfish

Ok - so like most people I was a little skeptical because of the price and because I kept thinking that in the end they are just cotton pads. I was so wrong and have never been happier to be wrong. First off the price - when you think about what most of us spend on makeup and skincare and ridiculous products $8 is really nothing. Esp. because these are super soft, lint free, there are lots in the package, and as several reviewers before me have noted they do not absorb product like many of the cheaper cotton pads. So in the end you are using less or your tonner/astringent/etc. which is most likely more costly then a package of $8 cotton pads. Sometimes i think the package might be a little enchanted because my package just seems to last forever - i think one day i might sit down and count how many there are.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2008 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Java

BEST FACIAL COTTON EVER! Super smooth and versatile - I use the whole sheet for toner, and cut it to smaller pieces for spot treatment, etc. Not too expensive actually consider that you can save on the toner by using less.