December 18, 2014 | 1824 users online

Blush - MAC - Dollymix

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2010 11:58:00 PM More reviews by ju1i4nn3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was initially intimidated by how hot pink this blush is -- but although it's highly pigmented, it's also very buildable. Also, the staying power on this blush is excellent! It lasts ALL day! Great for a natural glow with a girly twist!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2010 7:55:00 PM More reviews by mica8999

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This looks scary in the pan. Fuschia darkish pink like, a colour that I could never pull off since I am yellow toned and warm complected. But surprise, surprise! It comes out a soft, NATURAL, healthy looking pink! Looks like a nice pinkish flush on me. It is a sheertone, so you can layer it on bit by bit. So for those yellow/warm toned ladies looking for a nice pink blush, give this one a try at the MAC counter. Don't let the super scary bright colour put you off! (I went "Eww!! Yikes!! No Way!!" at first when the MUA handed me this colour to try when I told her I told her I wanted a pink that I wouldn't look horrifying in).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 12:07:00 AM More reviews by bluenote

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stayed on like iron. This shade is a bit too red for my olive skin, so unfortunately it looked like I was embarassed, not just glowing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2010 12:49:00 PM More reviews by kdek004

This blush is extraordinary. I know it looks scary, but you can apply it very sheerly for a healthy pop. I guarantee your face will look much more alive and awake -- does have a bit of shimmer so definitely go easy.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2010 3:58:00 PM More reviews by eescobal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush is absolutely gorgeous! SUPER pigmented...which is why you only need to dust your brush lightly on the blush...otherwise your cheeks are going to look like they got slapped when you put too much. This blush also has shimmer...so it does give you a nice healthy glow. Just remember, to NOT put too much! I wouldn't repurchase just because it's expensive for me...and I'm not really a pink blush kind of person. I'm more into the peach/corals...which is why mine looks like I haven't even used it at all. I would recommend this for people with pale/fair skin...but it pretty much suits anybody's skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2010 12:46:00 AM More reviews by han567

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love my mac dollymix! So pretty and girly. You can build it up for a 'dolly' look or apply a small amount for a flush. It's an everyday blush and one for an evening out as well. Worth every penny. Light catches it and it shimmers plus it looks good quality- you can tell its not a cheapy. Looks great on camera.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2010 11:42:00 AM More reviews by glamgal33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So fun, bright pink and pretty. I love this it is actually much more sheer than it appears in the tub. It is soft and light with a great pink flush look. It has a soft shimmer that adds to the look. I love this and have purchased this at least 3 times.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 8:58:00 AM More reviews by shyred05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this pink blush. It is more pigmented than Benefit's Dandelion and gives my skin a healthy glow with just a light swipe.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2010 9:16:00 PM More reviews by lillylou2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I know many gal's love it, but it's just not for me.
I just makes me look ruddy & like I stepped out of the 80's

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2010 10:14:00 PM More reviews by dopista

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a NC 42. While browsing through MAC blushes at my store I spotted Dollymix, which is a very pretty, barbie looking colour in the pan. I asked the MA if I could try it on.. I never thought such a bright cool toned colour would work on me but it did! It looks like a glowy pink colour on me and makes me look fresh. I use my 187 stippling brush to apply it as I am not a fan of overdone blush and this one is pretty pigmented.