MAC Dollymix

4.4

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Absolutely beautiful color! Looks like it may bee too bright on my skin tone just by looking at the pan, but once applied, it leaves a nice, light wash of pink on my cheeks. Looks brilliant when applied with my MAC 187 brush. Will definitely re-purchase!

on 4/22/2010 8:53:00 PM

I am a NW20-25 and purchased Dollymix becaues it looked so beautiful online and even in person. When I brought it home and tried Dollymix on it was just too much for my skintone. I wanted to love this blush because in the pan it is just lovely, but it just made me look like I just came home from a 6 mile run (not in a good way.) I thought maybe I just applied too much, so I took it off and reapplied a lot less than the first time..still it did nothing for me. I later returned Dollymix for Fleur Power, which I think suits me much better.

on 4/21/2010 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

so I guess this is the shimmer version of Pink Swoon and it's slightly darker? who knows, but it's a nice pink, it looks pretty when used the right way. Too much makes you look like a clown hehehe seriously. But when used with a light hand, it's gorgeous.

on 4/16/2010 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I was initially intimidated by how hot pink this blush is -- but although it's highly pigmented, it's also very buildable. Also, the staying power on this blush is excellent! It lasts ALL day! Great for a natural glow with a girly twist!

on 4/13/2010 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This looks scary in the pan. Fuschia darkish pink like, a colour that I could never pull off since I am yellow toned and warm complected. But surprise, surprise! It comes out a soft, NATURAL, healthy looking pink! Looks like a nice pinkish flush on me. It is a sheertone, so you can layer it on bit by bit. So for those yellow/warm toned ladies looking for a nice pink blush, give this one a try at the MAC counter. Don't let the super scary bright colour put you off! (I went "Eww!! Yikes!! No Way!!" at first when the MUA handed me this colour to try when I told her I told her I wanted a pink that I wouldn't look horrifying in).

on 4/11/2010 12:07:00 AM

This stayed on like iron. This shade is a bit too red for my olive skin, so unfortunately it looked like I was embarassed, not just glowing.

on 3/30/2010 12:49:00 PM

This blush is extraordinary. I know it looks scary, but you can apply it very sheerly for a healthy pop. I guarantee your face will look much more alive and awake -- does have a bit of shimmer so definitely go easy.

on 3/28/2010 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This blush is absolutely gorgeous! SUPER pigmented...which is why you only need to dust your brush lightly on the blush...otherwise your cheeks are going to look like they got slapped when you put too much. This blush also has shimmer...so it does give you a nice healthy glow. Just remember, to NOT put too much! I wouldn't repurchase just because it's expensive for me...and I'm not really a pink blush kind of person. I'm more into the peach/corals...which is why mine looks like I haven't even used it at all. I would recommend this for people with pale/fair skin...but it pretty much suits anybody's skin tones.

on 3/27/2010 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love my mac dollymix! So pretty and girly. You can build it up for a 'dolly' look or apply a small amount for a flush. It's an everyday blush and one for an evening out as well. Worth every penny. Light catches it and it shimmers plus it looks good quality- you can tell its not a cheapy. Looks great on camera.

on 3/25/2010 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

So fun, bright pink and pretty. I love this it is actually much more sheer than it appears in the tub. It is soft and light with a great pink flush look. It has a soft shimmer that adds to the look. I love this and have purchased this at least 3 times.

Popular Blush Products