September 18, 2014 | 1813 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Up The Amp

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2010 1:47:00 PM More reviews by jubez

This shade is in the permanent line and is quite a popular one. This is an Amplified which is one of my favorite finishes, it makes the lipstick so creamy and pigmented. The color is a mauvey pink-purple. If you bought the color I Like It Like That from In The Groove this would be it's cousin. Up The Amp is more berry than ILILT and when worn as a stain on my medium pigmented lips, it is more pink. I like to wear this alone and with gloss to lighten the color up a bit. The Amplified formula makes this lipstick also long-wearing for me. This is a great shade for all seasons I think and those who are hesitant to try color should pick this one up. You won't be disappointed. For those who do not know already, MAC has raised their priced again and lipsticks are now $17.50CAN.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2010 10:12:00 PM More reviews by Catarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was bored with my nude (safe) colors I always wear so I wanted something vibrant...the MA suggested up the amp. Wowwww!! Love it...Ladies try this....line and color your lips with MAC magenta liner. Then put up the amp over it. Then top with extra amps dazzleglass!!! So sexy!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2010 4:46:00 PM More reviews by LAWSVP

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

THIS LIPSTICK IS GORGEOUS! I LOVE IT! IT MAKES MY SKIN POP AND NOT SO DULL! I AM FILIPINA AND VERY LIGHT AND THIS DOES NOT MAKE ME LOOK CRAZY LOOKING (LOL!) BUT SERIOUSLY I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2010 12:02:00 AM More reviews by maryrangel

I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK I RECENTLY BOUGHT IT AND IM IN LOVE WITH IT THIS IS A MUST HAVE ! SINCE I FOUND IT I CANT BELIEVE BEING A LOVER OF PINK AND PURPLE I DIDNT OWN IT BEFORE ITS THAT GOOD !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2010 10:51:00 PM More reviews by CrisAlex

Okay okay so I went to buy this lipstick based on the reviews here. And since I always wear nudey colours, I thought that this would be something different. OMG! I love it! This colour makes my teeth look whiter and i can't believe I didn't try this earlier.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 7:38:00 AM More reviews by thatssoblasian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is by far one of my favorite lipstick colors! It's a beautiful lavender color that looks amazing with my skin tone! It goes one great and is relatively long lasting as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2010 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Brownye20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Other, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

I was visiting my cuzo last summer n she had this on. I was so feeling it so she brought it for me. Wen I tried it on I did not like it. So I gave it away Shhh... don't tell my cuzo lol. Anyhoo, for some reason this l/s stayed on my mind. So i decide to give it another shot. I brought it n OMG wat was I thinking. This color is gorgeous lol. U can tone it down with Current Lip Liner or Up The Amp even more with She-Zam Dazzle Glass. Love It!!!!.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 5:41:00 AM More reviews by MissShellDawn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Sooo, I was at the MAC Counter and it was between this and Snob Lipstick. I chose this, but would have liked to have both. I needed this to wear under MAC Lipgelee in MEGA. But looks great on it's own also! I loveeee the texture of this Amplified Creme Lipstick! It's so rich in color. It's yummyyy! I will repurchase when I am out!!

Fourth from left:

continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2010 3:05:00 PM More reviews by candycane08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this lipstick because my favorite guru had it, I was extremely dissapointed with it! Its waaayyyy to purple It looks nice on Latoya lucket in the Regret video but horrible on me, this color would look nice on women with darker skin tones like nc40 n above

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Tlcorey86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

This is a very pretty pinkish-purple color. It def makes a statement on darker skin tones like myself but i'll wear anything thats just me, so wear if you dare lol.