August 30, 2014 | 1747 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam V

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2011 9:32:00 PM More reviews by mitzigaynor15

After reading about so many Mac products and I own two eyeshadows from several years ago that have lasted forever.... I finally decided to cave in and try a lipstick. I ordered from Macy's online as I had a gift card and got free shipping. My package was delayed by a snowstorm last week but when I got it late last week my enthusiasm for the product had worn off. I tried it on Super Bowl Sunday. It's okay. It smells good. The color is pretty, a little shimmery but does not stay on the lips very long. I have cheaper lipsticks, like Maybelline or Avon, that I like better. This Viva Glam Shade compares with my Lancome Coquette but the Lancome lasts longer. I won't spend $14 on another lipstick from Mac.
Update: This lipstick dries my lips out so bad that I have chapped lips for days after using it, no matter if I use balm under or over. FAIL.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 11:15:00 PM More reviews by sb123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of my fave lipsticks from MAC!! I like to top this with Viva Glam V lipglass. I also like to pair this with Secret Blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2011 3:16:00 AM More reviews by bettygrrl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE this lipstick shade!!! I wear this everyday for school, because it's so natural yet very sophisticated. I love how I can also wear it with a very bold eye and wear this color to make my look very balanced. The texture is also very smooth with low shimmer, just the way I like it. I haven't tried the lip gloss yet, but I bet it's just as pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2011 3:39:00 PM More reviews by RC888

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My absolute FAVE Viva Glam!! Perfect for an everyday lipstick. Perfect shade! Recommend to all of my friends, and surprisingly it suits them all!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 8:37:00 AM More reviews by dundada

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

Viva Glam V yes! This is the best color out of all of the VGs actually, the next best one after V would have to be I.

It's a neutral pink that's sheer but not too sheer and the slight gold shimmer makes it even more wearable. I bought a back up second one by accident because I really didn't think I had it at home, but I did! LOL

I can wear this with Cork or Hodepodge pencils easily, but I love wearing it with the Beurre Cremestick Liner, but especially if I've put concealer on my lips first. I then get this wearable but totally accurate Mod 60s kittenish-Bardot lip look.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2011 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Esousa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Totally MLBB, love it! I always use a lip conditioner under it because my lips tend to get dry, but i will buy this over and over again: lovely color and texture

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 11:31:00 AM More reviews by kimwhittkeli

i just got this lipstick and i was trying to decide between this one and viva glam III, the sales lady said this was more neutral and more of an every day lipstick so i agree with her and love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2011 11:00:00 PM More reviews by kaitholly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this lipstick. It's a natural looking, "my lips but better" type of situation. A neutral rose, neutral color with a really light gold shimmer. Nothing obnoxious or frosty. I normally apply a lip balm underneath though on it's own it's not overly drying as it is a lustre finish, but I prefer to add a little bit of moisture with my Blistex. I am a big fan of this lipstick and will absolutely being purchasing a second tube when I run out of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 10:54:00 PM More reviews by parispink169

My go-to lipstick. Goes with everything, great on my skin tone and lasts really well. Definitely will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2010 1:00:00 AM More reviews by meetmeinmontauk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

My first MAC lipstick & the perfect everyday shade. Even though it has shimmer it is definitely not drying. I would def repurchase this!