July 31, 2014 | 1915 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam V

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2011 3:16:00 AM More reviews by bettygrrl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE this lipstick shade!!! I wear this everyday for school, because it's so natural yet very sophisticated. I love how I can also wear it with a very bold eye and wear this color to make my look very balanced. The texture is also very smooth with low shimmer, just the way I like it. I haven't tried the lip gloss yet, but I bet it's just as pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2011 3:39:00 PM More reviews by RC888

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My absolute FAVE Viva Glam!! Perfect for an everyday lipstick. Perfect shade! Recommend to all of my friends, and surprisingly it suits them all!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 8:37:00 AM More reviews by dundada

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

Viva Glam V yes! This is the best color out of all of the VGs actually, the next best one after V would have to be I.

It's a neutral pink that's sheer but not too sheer and the slight gold shimmer makes it even more wearable. I bought a back up second one by accident because I really didn't think I had it at home, but I did! LOL

I can wear this with Cork or Hodepodge pencils easily, but I love wearing it with the Beurre Cremestick Liner, but especially if I've put concealer on my lips first. I then get this wearable but totally accurate Mod 60s kittenish-Bardot lip look.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2011 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Esousa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Totally MLBB, love it! I always use a lip conditioner under it because my lips tend to get dry, but i will buy this over and over again: lovely color and texture

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 11:31:00 AM More reviews by kimwhittkeli

i just got this lipstick and i was trying to decide between this one and viva glam III, the sales lady said this was more neutral and more of an every day lipstick so i agree with her and love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2011 11:00:00 PM More reviews by kaitholly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this lipstick. It's a natural looking, "my lips but better" type of situation. A neutral rose, neutral color with a really light gold shimmer. Nothing obnoxious or frosty. I normally apply a lip balm underneath though on it's own it's not overly drying as it is a lustre finish, but I prefer to add a little bit of moisture with my Blistex. I am a big fan of this lipstick and will absolutely being purchasing a second tube when I run out of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 10:54:00 PM More reviews by parispink169

My go-to lipstick. Goes with everything, great on my skin tone and lasts really well. Definitely will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2010 1:00:00 AM More reviews by meetmeinmontauk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

My first MAC lipstick & the perfect everyday shade. Even though it has shimmer it is definitely not drying. I would def repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2010 4:15:00 PM More reviews by vnyan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This shade isn't a showstopper, but that's exactly why I've come to like it. At first I thought it didn't look special enough, but it's perfect for those days when you want to look pretty but not obviously made up. Sure, there are lots of shades that do that, but this is one of my favorites in that category. Its neutral pink with brown undertones looks natural and flattering, the finish looks moist but not blatantly shiny, and the shimmer adds a glow but not obvious glitter. It's not a shade likely to gather tons of comments, but that's because it doesn't draw attention to itself. Goes well in nearly every social situation and layers with a variety of glosses.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2010 3:59:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpNewbie2010

I know this is many people's HG lipstick. Maybe this causes my high expectations when I purchase it about a month ago. I think it's a nice color but it's just not that amazing to me. It's a very wearable color for any skin tone. However, I think it tends to be drying because of its shimmer... overall it's a nice color though! I will not purchase this again because there are many nudy pink color that are better!